It's a Dr. Bashir episode

>it's a Dr. Bashir episode.

He had a rough go

"boo hoo, I didn't get to marry a ballerina"

>it's a mindless pew pew show which shits on Gene's legacy to satisfy dumb actionbabbies

>Gene's legacy

No such thing.

the episode with garrick and the thing in his head is excellent

He was my favorite character. I liked his optimism, the genetic enhancement plotline and trait, and he had some strong scenes.

Its a DAX episode

Gene was an idiot.
His ideas were naive and insulting to anyone with common sense.
The episodes which he had most control over often ended up being the worst in their respective seasons/series.

B T F O
T
F
O

>its an o'brien and bashir are the best trek bros episode

So was he as strong as Khan?

Remember Kes? This is her now. feel old yet?

Voyager is one hell of a drug.

i always found his plot about being superhuman so incredibly random, its totally out the blue and never foreshadowed

>its a waifu episode

>i always found his plot about being superhuman so incredibly random

mmm is it though, all the signs were there, mocha skin, sexy accent, silky hair.

>Gorgeous blue eyes
>melodious voice
>perfect facial aesthetics
>6 feet fucking tall

Goddamn she could've been a great Wonder woman.

yeah but she isnt jewish so she never could have been WW

is she?

>tfw she was replaced by a much shittier girl

>it's a "O'Brien's relatives are discovered on a lost space" episode

Lol!

"Captain, let me see your penis."

Yeah it was at the time when genetic engineering was a hot topic and Dolly the sheep had happened fairly recently, so people were starting to ponder the questions of what increased manipulation of our genetic might involve.

Which was really just a re-ignition of the topic, since it had already been explored in the person of Khan.

Trek is often about examining morality and exploring potential future implications of developing technology, so it made sense. So I can forgive them for just basically bringing it in out of nowhere, and then dropping it with scarcely a mention after. It was basically just an episode of the week plot that was looking at a current issue at the time.

Makes you wonder if he didn't intentionally mistake that post-ganglionic nerve for a pre-ganglionic fiber on purpose to avoid suspicion, though.

Just got to Seven of Nine. Does she make the show better?
Already way more waifu potential than the 3 year old

Infinitely so. Not only is she a waifu, she's a good character.

weak men will never rule dorne again...

You can press Ctrl+S to add spoiler tags automatically so that you dont fuck up your spoilers, and have to delete your post like a beta cuck, and then repost your shitty unfunny joke.

Fuck you, you thread-camping piece of shit. Why do you care so much about this issue? It was a funny joke and wasn't in any way shitty. Also his username was fucking kekariffic. Fuck you.
Lol!

Because you deserve the hate, you samefagging faggot.

muh muh blue pilled utopia

ds9 is the fucking best

eat shit nerd