I used to see this girl when i worked abroad and we did some crazy skype sex...

i used to see this girl when i worked abroad and we did some crazy skype sex. while we were having the skype sex i secretely taped her. i have hours and hours of footage. she never knew i taped her. i've jerked off to the tapes like a million times

i have this serious relationship now with this other girl, we live in the same appartement. i still jack off to the other girl tho every now and then and i am so fucking afraid she'll find the folder with the videos on my laptop (she also uses it). or im afraid to leave anything open after jerking off.

if my current gf would find the tapes she would insta break up with me and she would tell the other girl (she knows her) so id be hated by all my friends and family. so what do i do? do i delete the tapes? do i store them somewhere online? wherever i keep them, it always has risks...

will post some screenshots as bumps

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Truecrypt flash drive
veracrypt.codeplex.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Store them here on Sup Forums we will hold it and share it

i dont think so... more pics coming up (btw she was 20 at the time)
any safe online security solutions?

LOL
i have nudes from my exes and tapes, my gf knows and is jealous lol she'd never break up with me, she knows id be mad at her for going through my shit, if she wanted to see them she could ask me and id show her

Dont be a fukin retard, put them in a password saved zip archive and remove the data ending: bulletproof

well ofc she doesnt know, im not gonna tel her i secretly taped this girl that trusted me completely

Install the last safe version of Truecrypt. Create an encrypted vault. You'll end up with [filename] with no extension (.zip, etc)

Store your files in that vault via Truecrypt (make sure you make the vault big enough to hold everything!) then lock it up. Remember this password.

Rename the vault "cg_animsuite.vt" and drop it in the folder of a game you will never uninstall.

Now it looks like a game-asset. Just open it in TrueCrypt (mount as a drive) when you want to have a morally questionable fap.

now vids no help

gtfo

heres qnother pic for ya

is it easy to view after i do that?
ill still wanna jerk

Most I got were screens hits, I wish I had recording software on my phone at the time.

I have all my old exes' nudes and pics I stole and whatnot on a TrueCrypted flash drive - when you stick it in, it'll pop up about being corrupted and needing to be formatted. Looks like junk until you mount it.

how would i do that? i have an 8gig flash drive

Why wanto keep it op when u have real girl to fuck at home

lmgtfy.com/?q=Truecrypt flash drive

Where is she from? post more!

Truecrypt isn't supported anymore

Is sex with the new gf shitty that you have to turn to last events

I store my shit like that externally on a terrabyte flash drive. Waaaay easier to hide away, and frees up space on my pc. Simple password protection to access it and you're set. No need to decrypt/encrypt every time you want to fap.

veracrypt.codeplex.com/

I did something similar but with my ex. We were both underage so I deleted it years ago sadly.

Not perfect, but I store my old ex stuff on the google drive of an email that I haven't used in years. I put a text multi factor authentication on it so current gf couldn't reasonably ever login.

Make multiple backups. The one thing you never ever do is delete them. You will regret it for the rest of your life.

bump