Okay, what is the best way to fake your death without the police and cops calling bullshit and declaring you missing?

Okay, what is the best way to fake your death without the police and cops calling bullshit and declaring you missing?

I honestly don't know

in a duck costume

just die and then live again

like faking your death because you wanna get away from the family, or faking your death as in getting awayy from your identity from cops and government?

Get on cruise.

Make sure cameras record you going overboard.

Have a plan for not dying while you pull this off.

No bro the last time someone did that a religion appeard

wanna prove to a person that he doesn't know shit, by asking a forum of people that doesn't know shit.

cruise picks you back up. Safety levels are on point

> FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCC.............

kill yourself then say it was just a prank bro

fuck yeah lmfao in a body bag

well, how to really fake your death I'm not to sure about, but just ''faking'' your death to get away from people/family/friends I do know about, and it's easy.

1.Faked a streaming live video of yourself being killed in your home.
2.Cut yourself and spill some of your blood around your home..
3.Disappear.

Read more mystery novels. There are tons of ways to faked your own death.

Is it possible to remove someones teeth then swap them with your own. I mean, if you could swap teeth, then dental records would identify you as dead (after you burn the poor bastard you swapped teeth with to ash)

OP here it's more about how to get a death certificate that's of you.

>DNA is traceable in bones, right?
>a little bit of blood won't prove to cops much right?

in almost all countries even if there's a video out of you getting killed and it's real, if they don't find the body, it will take all from 2-10 years depending on the country before they can get a death certificate, if there's no body there can't be a death cirtificate.

The roots (and tooth shape) will be completely different.

oh no body no death cert?

what about making a fake body (dont know how) burning it to a crisp and making sure your tooth is there a bit burnt too but identifiable??

could possibly be done if you can make sure there would be no dna or ways of identify the body and make them think it's you, but a burnt body with theeths removed might seem a bit wierd.

Are you an adult?
If yes, just leave and disappear.
You are not legally obligated to inform anyone of your whereabouts as long as you are not on probation for a crime or ward of a half way house for mental issues such as drug crimes or insanity from involuntary lockup.
If you are free and clear of any state requirements, just take what you want to take and go someplace else.
Change your number, delete your social media, deactivate emails.
Go and be free elsewhere.
Yes, someone might look for you, and someone might get police involved - but, even if you're found, all you have to do is tell them you left of your own free will, and you do not wish to have any further contact with the people seeking you and that you insist on your privacy.
Most the people will get is the location of the police department that located you, in which case you can move again or just continue to stay there.
I'm speaking from experience on this - I got tired of all the bullshit in my life surrounding my friends and family, so one day I packed all my shit I cared about in a U-Haul pull behind trailer and my truck, and left.
Got stopped one time in South Dakota and questioned about a missing report filed by my family. Told the detectives there at the station I didn't want to have any contact with my family anymore, I'm of sound mind, and I'd like my privacy respected and for them not to inform my family of my whereabouts.
They cut me loose since it was just warning for tail light being out, and I continued on my way after I fixed my tail light.
When I got to where I was going, I bought a new small trailer, dropped off the Uhaul one, and continued to the state I live in now.
I use my real name for the company I work for, and am careful with my current smaller group of acquaintances about what I tell them of my past.
I have 0 contact with my family and old life, and haven't for 10+ years now.

>to get a death certificate that's of you.
Hopefully you don't have any life insurance, since the insurance company will force additional pressure on a complete thorough analysis of your remains.

I'm not a dentist mate. I study History not medicine. Just an idea. Now I know it's wrong

Yeah but i want a death cert. not to go off the grid or just leave a fam.

Dunno, did you ever have dental X-rays taken? If you didn't, it's real hard to compared dental records, ain't it.

Intentionally creating a situation for a fraudulent death certificate is a crime, especially since it sounds like you're doing it for an insurance payout for someone.

Probably something like this:
> Take blood on a regular basis up until you are planning to disappear.
> Once you have a little over half of what a normal adult carries around in the body you are ready to leave.
> Spill blood all over your home and make it look like there was forced entry into your house (broken door to get in and rummaging through your drawers etc.)
> Basically make your house look like it was ransacked.
> Take a bunch of expensive things with you (laptops, jewellery etc.)
> get a drastic change of style, haircut etc.
> dump expensive stuffs or sell at pawnbroker
> go into hiding

But that's only a rough idea. Your plan will need to be refined a little.

Keeping the blood fresh is impossible. It will show signs of refrigeration from the breakdown of the cells when tested.

Go oversea (possibly Philippines) and hire a local fixer to fake your death.
Their CSI sucks yet internationally recognized and you'll definitely receive a certificate within a week time.

Dont have life insurance, im 21... just want to argue more with a person about it.

I actually like my life. im just looking for reason to argue..

The old pile of clothes by the beach routine. Then just disappear to another state.

The cops will declare you a suicide but keep the case open. For 7 years.

After that they'll put you into the cold cases file and "investigate" it again once every 2 or 3 years. Basically by opening the file, having a quick read, then closing it again.

Dont makrme any sudden transaction like taking all of your money or selling any stocks etc, best way to go is to act out that you want to kys. Drowning is the best way since 1/4 case you wont be found and when that happends, the judge will have to declare that you're dead. Find fake identity and then bail the country, imo the best country to go is Ukraine and Ubud Bali

Find something less unrealistic then.

That was the challenge...

Hey congrats for getting sick of shit and packing up shop, that's like super 21st century edgy and all but I just want to find out if its possible to get a death certificate without being declared missing and waiting 7 years...

Because I'm pretty sure there are 2 people in the history of modern tech who have managed to be declared dead and go off the radar (thats what he said but doesnt know how nor do i care)... after something to do with now times. .

will keep that in mind as an escape plan, thx

Buy small dinghy
Go "fishing"
That night let the boat drift out into the ocean or down the river
Fuck off somewhere
Declared dead after a couple days searching.
Make sure you tear some clothes and bloody them up a bit and toss them into the water too or at a rock shore.

Easy. Ive done it before.

>police and cops
You can get away from the police, but not the cops.

and it's super hard to create fake blood splater.

> need 2-3 dead body's.
> melt them together with acidin a big plastic container. (BB style)
> wait for body's to be unrecognizable
> poor collected blood + mutilate pieces of your body, the bigger the better. ( skin, teeth, patch of hair, finger's...)
> create a false narrative that you share with your entourage about you owning money to somebody dangerous.
> disappear.

kek

Damn, thats pretty rough.
Have a good one user.

ITT: Stupid cunts that have seen too many movies

except that guy

Man that song was a disappointment. They're great live though.

the whole album is a disappointment boring as fuk

All filler no killer

indeed user at least live are still solid now that dave is back

You're talking about death in absentia - somewhere between 50-100k happen a year in the US.
It's not terribly uncommon - you have to just disappear and leave everything behind.
It varies by country, but in the US after a reasonable period of time (often based on how much money/assets you have) family can petition the court to have you declared legally dead so they can buzzard over your goods.
There, your argument is solved. Next time learn to use a search engine.