How often do you shower Sup Forums?

How often do you shower Sup Forums?

whenever it's christmas

Like twice.

every day, like a normal human being

Once every 3 or 4 months
Not exaggerating. I'm a normal person otherwise.

daily until it gets to the coldest part of winter time then every other day.

I don't waste water just to make inferior beings like me.

Same, staggering mental illness is a bitch.

Twice daily like a normal human who doesnt want either their cloths or bed to stink.

Whenever I've got to go outside, for work or hang out with friends, otherwise I don't take a shower

2 or 3 times a week

Dieneneudhdbwvehduebehdudh
Niger Niger Niger niger

every other day

5 or 6 times at week.
Some days im to lazy and just stay at home being dirty.

3 times a day, some days 4 times like any other non-human

Six times a week.
Mon to Fri and then Sun

i'd like to know :

femanons, how often do you shower ?

usually every day, or when im a lazy fuck then its every second day

Before I have to go outside

If I haven't went out in a while though I'll have on after 2 days

enough to be uncircumcised and not have smegma ever

Once a week if I'm not working, every day that I work. Fucking renovations are dirty. But getting paid $13/h to get fit is pretty neat tho.

12 times a week
Every night plus every weekday morning

Every morning

I don't feel like I'm awake until I shower

Whenever I feel like it, which averages to once every one or two days, but sometimes I go for longer stretches without doing it, it's pretty random.

Twice a day and once a day from time to time

No worries. You're not wasting water. With how much the average person here has stated they shower... the average is real low...

i don't shower, i bathe in milk

femanon here

you bathe in semen

checked.

tits and timestamp

normaly i take a shower every day, but i am living 5 days a week at my working place, and I do not fucking now, how to get warm water. The water is ice cold. This week, I didn't showered 5 days in a row.

6 times a week, 5 times after the gym with just water and once at home with soap and shit

Every second day except on days I exercise

every day now i work but only on job centre days during my glorious neet years.

then you must fucking stink "femanon"

every other month

Every odds days

Every time before I go to bed. I never go to bed without having a shower. I haven't missed this routine in 3 years now. Even when I come home at 5am, I still have a shower before bed.

>shower
literally what

Every other day, wash my hair 2 times a week.

Every morning, after masturbation.

Every day.

like whenever i have to leave. so like once a month and sometimes not even then

once a week, always on Sunday, before going to sleep

once a month

mostly everyday, but I could go without if I'm not going anywhere, max 2 days without

Every day or the next day.

One or two times a day

every day

Once a day, twice if I've worked out that day, and very, very rare is it that I don't shower at all per day; it has to have been a really fucking long work day.

every day

do none of you basement dwelling NEETs work or go out?

every morning, and you're disgusting if you don't at least do that.

This thread proves how badly educated, immature and lazy can people be

i shower every second day and otherwise just wash my hair.

same

In a cold country, once every week or every tim I go to th gym.

In a hot humid country, every day.

>thread proves how self conscious user is.

I shower everyday. I like hotwater. I shout get a hottub.

Thats not normal mate.
Bad for your skin, you should wash your hair everyday but have a shower every other day, you fucking pleb

Every day, but a second time every day mon-fri at the gym.

You shower everyday and wash your hair every other day, it causes your scalp to become dry which causes dandruff

>with soap and shit

i get the soap, but what the fuck?

also, every day and in summer also in the evening.

i cannot even understand why people would not want to shower as often as possible. for me, it's the best part of the entire day. being surrounded by warmth like that is the closest i've ever gotten to the feeling of being loved. i fucking love to shower. i always shower for at least 20 minutes, just standing there and heating up.

The only correct answer. Unless I sweat a lot and then I will for sure take one that day.

While unemployed I only shower if I have somewhere to be or will be interacting with other humans in person at some point that day.

While employed I try to at least hose myself off every morning. If only a quickly lathering up of the armpits and genitals is all time and early morning energy allows.

I rinse off in the shower every day and wash my crotch and pits. I wash my whole body maybe twice a week.

every night before bed

Every other day, unless you get sweaty or dirty etc

you should shower every day and you should wash your hair less often. depending on how much your hair oils you can go down to washing it once or twice a week. the shower is bad for your skin because it's usually hot and dries your skin out which is why you use lotion after every shower. using soap on your entire body only every second day but washing your armpits and your other stinky bits every day is also a good idea. it also dries your hair out which is why you should use hair repair care every day or every two days.

Pic source?

>NEET
>work

Are you actually retarded?

Every 3 to 4 months? I know people who have major crippling depression who take weeks to take a shower. But not months. Whatever the fuck you have I hope you're getting as much help for it as humanly possible.

Either that or you're completely normal and just randomly got out of the habit of showering which i've never heard of. But if that happened then ok lol

It depends really, if I have an event to go to, I will shower beforehand. I rarely leave my house, so I go 2 weeks at a time. I save a lot of money doing this.

Sunday evening, Tuesday evening, Thursday evening and on Friday after work. If I'm going out on saturday I shower before that also

Femanon here. I'd still fuck you.

Faganon here. I'd still fuck you.

Pokemon here. I'd still fuck you.

this
I always wash every other day or every two days, sometimes when I'm really depressed I'll go under a week but I've never not washed myself longer than that

Every 3 weeks

Basically 1/2 days.
And the other days I only brush my teeth and was myslef a little with classical soap.

12 times a week. Twice on days that I work, once on my days off.

every day usually, every other day if i'm lazy

you shouldn't do it so often

1-2 times a month.

Every morning and after exercise you smelly cunt

When I start smelling myself (3-4 days). There is absolutely no reason to fuck up your skin's biology with showering more often.

I'm about to shower rn
I usually shower every day since working out leaves me sweaty af

I work in a kitchen, If I don't shower everyday after work I can't go on the next day. It doesn't feel right

Why? It's not a problem.

There are a ton of microorganisms living in and on you. By washing them away, and not giving them any chance to recover, you weaken your first line of defense against disease.

Every day, because I have a job.

dirty bastards, you should bathe / shower right now

Its bad for your skin, apparently. You're washing off essential oils and can have the possibility of getting skin infections

Good thing I have an exceptional immune system.

Once a week. Have not received any complaints so fuck it

Neat. Well I'll believe you when that happens.

>I save a lot of money doing this.

Fucking this.

Monthly income is about 1300 after tax

>rent 450 (we got lucky tbh)
>phone 90 (shitty prepaid at that)
>electric 200+ (at least water is included)
>gas for work 200 (gotta drive an hour there for a decent wage)
>orkin 40 (this place was an ant/flea colony when we moved in)
>car insurance 80 (USAA is pretty chill actually)

That leaves about 300 bucks for groceries, toiletries, etc per month for my pregnant fiancée and myself. Damn sure can't afford the electricity to hop in and scrub up as often as I'd like, so I drown my nether region in body spray before work every morning, whore bathe with TP and sanitizer regularly, and do laundry at least once every week or two at a relative's house.

cuddle me ; ;

sauce for anime?

Every 1-2 days

I only wash parts of my body where the skin folds in on itself (armpits, crotch etc.). I haven't cleaned my arm, legs, back etc. in over half a year, and you couldn't tell that I didn't, because it doesn't smell, or anything. Actually, quite the opposite, I was told I have nice natural body odor.