Be out with friends

>be out with friends
>2 girl friends appear
>look at them be cute and petite sitting all snug with their legs crossed up on the sofa
>realise you're a fucked up thing and never be like them just you fucked up
>want to die

Follow your dreams.

Shoot them in the face with brand new LASER BEAM AR-2000 WITH 875 CLIP AND LASER SPEED OF 7 MINUTES PER HOUR MADE OF DIAMONDS AND OTHER STRONG METALS

how

Kill yourself. You said that's what you want to do.

rape them, eat their feces and then kill yourself

i see

Talk to me sweetie. what is it that makes you feel like a fucked up thing. why do you resent yourself so much? why do you fell the need to copare yourself to others?

Because I'm a gross fuck man

Either do something to change it, shut the fuck up and accept it, or fucking kill yourself. Simple.

Know your place mere human

Fuck you

what makes you think you are gross? where is all the doubt about yourself coming from? you see yourself as a loser to life. you think that you are undeserving of love. why? what have you commited? tell me more about yourself.

then what is my place among other mere humans

should i not even feel like i fit in

I just don't like the way I am

Thanks, Billy Mays

well dear, i figuered as much but could you please go into a little more detail please? what iis ist? physical appearance? personality?

I love my personality

It's physical you're right

Is there a point or question in this thread?

> Thinking this is reddit
Find your personal space somewhere else, faggots

Kek. Listen here newfriend, I dont know if you've picked up on this... but Sup Forums isn't the place to seek trigger free, cuddly loving advice. Go the fuck to tumblr and weep over your keyboard you sackless bitch.

he's biting, you egg
shut up and watch

well then, there is something we can work with :)
is there anything specific you dont like? how does it make you feel when you focus on that thing about yo that is ugly?

Fuck off, I don't want to get the aids from this thread, I have to do something

would you please let me do my hannibal lecter routine? jeezus

Read the op and the comparison I'm drawing and it should be blatantly obvious

Get out of my thread!

> Delusional nigger thinks he can bring the funny

well then op. i see now. You think that you are being looked at as inferior when compared to thes cute girls dont you? it makes you mad doesn'T it? how dare these cute girls hurt you this way? makes you angry doesn't it? you feel the need to punish them...

Well I'm a dude so how can I even be compared

with their cute petite sitting. there legs crossed with such false innocence? How dare they make people think bad of YOU?! they need to learn a lesson...

Enough of this. Tits or gtfo fatso

because they are enchanting. like a snake. making people think they are the good guys while really they are using them to hurt you...

I have no tits

you need to punish them. teach them a lesson. reveal the truth for everyone to see.
punish them. You have to destroy them. Or theyll never leave you alone. and youll never be free from their evil. Punish them

Fucking hell faggot you are so unfunny it's giving me asscancer. GTFO and die

im not trying to be funny.

it has to be done...

The cringe is strong in this one

No one gets it?

*snickers nafariously* *adjusts fedora* "heh, m'lady will never see it coming, that devious concubine. I'll show her!" *chugs mountain dew*

nah c`mon an, let a dude have some fun fucking around xD

hey op, if you haven't shanked those bitches yet, you are ugly, so is the majotity of mankind. gtf over it

I don't give a fuck about having sex with them

I am letting a dude have some fun fucking around.
And that dude would be me, faggot

This is now a cringe thread

are you finnish? you're great

How am I great?

You're not

amen Sup Forumsrotha

finland is great

Don't kid yourself, this was a cringe thread from the getgo

The sooner you realize that having confidence in your ugly skin matters more than acting like you're damaged goods, the sooner you will uncross those legs.

When you're right, you're right.

post a pic of your face
or dick

I'm not even saying I'm ugly

Yees funland not filled with negros like cuck land sweden

I recognize that word styling. You are either asian or south american right?
Listen dude, youre worrying about it too much.
If you look around you will see chicks with ugly fucking guys. Short, fat ugly, poor, it doesnt matter.
If u are rich you think they want men who look better.
If u were good looking u think the women want money instead.
They just want to be useful so just use them and theyll be doing their job. Just go hit on them all the time and some will be sluts who want to feel sexy by fucking someone

Fucking snowflakes man, how many times do you have to be dropped on the head for that to happen

Because I'm a gross fuck, man

Note the comma. I'm a native speaker from Finland

I'm just lying in bed and tired and not really up for cohesive language

so op are you gonna post a pic?

And I don't want to fuck the chicks I don't give a fuck about them sexually speaking

>not eating the crust
yeah.i see why you should kill yourself now

Not enough because they're still coherent enough to write shit like that.

Trips confirm

>I love my personality
>It's physical you're right

You literally said you feel inferior because of your physical appearance.

Did you know that girls would take a confident 5 / 10 over a some pussy 9 /10?
When you're on your death bed you'll wish that you realized that it doesn't matter how you look, it's how you act and present yourself. And with how you're describing yourself in this thread right now, it sounds like you havent got some in a while, which is probably because you already think that you don't deserve love or attention.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but seriously think about it.

I don't care about women

oh daaaayum

It sounds like you don't care about women because you think they don't care about you.

It sounds like you're angry at the whole female population

op
please
face or dick

yes pls

Ugh I'm not a fucking incel loser who hates women

Dude, women are just women and I'm not a woman.

It's not that I'm angry at them, women just don't see me for the complex guy that I am. They're all blind

Lol fuck off you're not me you gay ass cuck

There's really two types of people in this world, which each division breaking down further. There's moral driven, and moral devoid. It's not really something I have a write up on, or even a solid basis. But everyone I've met divides there. I'm not so much morally driven, whereas a lot of my family is.

>realise you're a fucked up thing and never be like them just you fucked up
>want to die

You're right, you will never be like them because you are a man. A man that claims he has no inferiority complex and doesn't hate women but yet wants to kill himself when he sees women just being themselves.

lol.

fuck off fake op
post pics real op

jesus fucking christ OP. You're hopeless and just an overall fucking faggot.

lol the second post is not me fucking fag

You can't call yourself a cuck if you don't even get pussy.

Dude I don't care about getting pussy

then whats the point of this fucking thread.

op
naama tai kyrpä
kiitos

Even if that post "wasn't you", you've proven time and time again in this thread that you're the ultimate beta cringe lord with no balls. Kill yourself

cute dog btw

Haha no balls

I wish

/thread

Thx

OP, explain what the actual point of all of this is in one coherent statement or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

I wanna be a trap

>OP wants to be the cute girl
Listen up faggot.

I'll only type this once because it's my only time in Sup Forums in years and I happened to stumble upon your pathetic joke of a thread.

You are a MAN. Despite what the modern feminist media tells you, men are NOT supposed to be cute.

Women are CUTE and WEAK.
Men are UGLY and STRONG.

Embrace what you are, man the fuck up, and stop being a faggot. Many women would die for the chance to be as strong and clear-headed as men, but they will never be, no matter how much they whinge and whine and write feminist slam poetry about it.

At the end of the day, Strength is the highest form of beauty. Women need us more than we need them.

Embrace what you are, get to lifting and man the fuck up.

no

i feel you. been with a girl friend to zumba on friday to try it out. it was really fun while i did it but seeing all these woman and then myself in the mirror ruined my weekend. i almost started crying while doing groceries yesterday and i still feel like i want to die.

op post pics or tell us about yourself
i'm getting bored

>too big of a bitch to be a man
>too much dick and balls to be a woman

Looks like you're fucked OP.