So why did critics shit on this movie?

so why did critics shit on this movie?
i thought it was a great action flick

is it because the movie portrayed muslims as bad or something?

Are critics ever fair to movies that are just meant to be entertaining as a spectacle, rather than some 'deep' bullshit? Like Jesus Christ if I want symbolism and philosophy I'll read a damn book.

Go back to Fuckheadistan or wherever it is you're from

It was at least much better than ID Resurgence for instance

It was mediocre. I liked the buddy aspect of it and that delicious, politically incorrect kebab removal. But otherwise it was absolutely nothing special and for the most part the action scenes were boring.

>i thought it was a great action flick

Same, and I liked the first too. Guess it got shat on because it's not very politically correct and features brown people being bad. Funny thing is the director was born in Iran.

Shot for shot rip off of and already shitty movie(White House Down).

You're thinking of Olympus Has Fallen

What's the difference really?

No one is ever going to accept Gerard as an action hero. Because:

a) He is mainly known for 300, which is a homo-flick where he literally poses in a balcony door with his buns out.

b) He's just not very good.

I suppose you could argue that Arnie did the queermo Pumping Iron and also wasn't much of an actor. But Arnie had an indefinable something which carried him past all of that. Gerard doesn't have that.

it was good until he went all commando at the end.

it was believable until he went all commando at the end.

movie turned to shit when he went all commando at the end.

>No one is ever going to accept Gerard as an action hero.
b2r
audience loved it
critics panned it for being anti-PC

end of story, cuckold

>People get assblasted because It's not PC and offends Muslims
>Director is Iranian

Nearly every negative review has the word "xenophobic" in it

setting aside any sort of political stance, the movie is objectively shitty. the action is terrible and incoherent, and the characters are unlikable.

>>>/fuckheadistan/

that line is actually a good example of what i'm talking about when i say the characters are unlikable. the film wants you to root for the protagonist as he gleefully tortures a man. it's entertainment for sociopaths.

>liking shitty action movies solely for the reason they complement your political views

too many white men

there is literally a black dude on the cover

yes, rottentomatoes is libcuckcity nowadays

Yes.

/k/ here
some of it triggered my autism, like shitty squad tactics and stingers taking down marine one

the hand-to-hand stuff was a good mix of choreography and how fight actually turn out though

It's not even really about Muslims. It's just about 3rd worlders retaliating to US drone strikes. They weren't screaming "ALLAHU ACKBAR" or any of that shit.