Hey Sup Forums i spent $6000 on a savannah cat, ask me anything

hey Sup Forums i spent $6000 on a savannah cat, ask me anything

Can you compare its taste to anything else

post picture of it :D

>a

why not get 2 and breed them

funny you say that because I do plan on eating her when she dies, you dont spend 6 grand on a cat and not end up eating it
this is actually a picture of her when she was 2-3 months old still at the breeders

do you have pictures?
how old is it?

also 10/10 cat choice

also pics or it didnt happen

she's a year right now, this pic was probably when she was 6 months

Unlike OP, I actually do have an F3b Savannah cat. $4200 for it.

I'm not aware of any gen savannah that costs 6k. It's too much for an F3 and too little for an F2.

Also; you wouldn't eat the goddamned cat. That's like saying you'd eat your kid after they died because you spent so much money on them.

The cat is part of the family, it will be mourned not eaten upon its death.

Why not just buy the fucking wild cat?

honestly i might not eat her but its definitely a thought thats crossed my mind, and also you're retarded my savannah cats an F2, 34% serval

Do you enjoy it pissing everywhere?

this cat breed is such a superior cat breed

do you eat her ass out?

doesn't piss anywhere but her litter box
nope

Savannah cat owners are so autistic.
>hurrr my 10,000 dollar f2 cat

Cats fucking suck. I don't care if you mixed some exotic wild cat breed into it, its still a shitty cat (just costs thousands of dollars more now). If you want an expensive exotic pet that is worthwhile, get a wolf dog. You can legally own a wolf-dog that is 95% wolf. They are intelligent and loyal creatures who actually form real bonds with their owners. Cats just expect you to serve them. The only thing you really get from a savannah cat is a cool looking cat. Beyond that they aren't much different from regular cats behavior-wise.

I didn't argue whether or not the pictured cat was an F2. I said YOU didn't buy one for 6000. Primarily because no one in a position to do that thinks about eating it, and secondly, I do not believe you can get an F2 for that.

To the other person, in many states, mine included, it is illegal to own a Serval (for the normal person). Also, the personalities of a full serval, and even the F1 and F2 are not good fits for most people due to attention needs and a wilder disposition. F3 is about when you get the best of both worlds, and that's why we went with an F3.

We walk him at the local park, and every single time we get stopped every few minutes wondering what sort of cat we have. He comes up past my knee, which doesn't sound like much until he is next to a regular domestic cat.

Can I have it?

> Cats fucking suck
I swear all dogpeople are completely autistic

Why are you so insecure that you had to pay 6 grand for a fucking cat? Go rescue one from the pound

how old is your cat? and I definitely paid 6000 for mine, go to savannahcatbreed dot com. thats where I got mine.
also for the record all pics posted are of mine

because you can't rescue savannah cats from the pound?

How much did it cost?

bout tree fiddy

>provides zero counter argument
Cats are for emotionally shallow people who are too afraid of commitment. Dogs are more work sure but the bond you form with a dog is nothing like a bond with a cat.

Dogs are not good fits for certain households, and mine is one such household. Primarily because we have a yard that is small and almost 100% landscaped with fancy plants (wife's hobby). Secondly, we travel a lot, and a big dog doesn't travel well. Our Savannah doesn't exactly love the travel either though. Plus, walking a dog every day, early in morning, late at night, bad weather. No thanks! Still dogs are cool. I'd get a greyhound or whippet if I really wanted a dog.

have fun putting it down a few years later after it mauls the fuck out of someone.

> Doesn't disprove severe autism
Checkmate

actually savannah cats are much more intelligent than regular cats, much more vocal and social, mine sleeps in bed with me every night and greets me at the door every day.

>dogpeople are completely autistic
>dogpeople

You talk to a lot of dogpeople, huh?

Dumb ass fucking cunts. There are probably 5-6 cats in the shelter nearest you that would love a home. Meanwhile you just bought a fucking cat with a down payment for a car. Kys.

This is why white people suck.

Cats are pretty terrible :/

Yah not everyone stays at home all day and can properly take care of a dog. If i were to get a dog it would be locked up for 10+ hours a day unless i wanted it destroying my house while im gone, which it will due to my extended absence.

> Wolf dog
Autistic as fuck.
I bet you are a furfag too.

Found it really amusing that the "are you going to eat it?" joke turned into a serious argument.

>6/10 thread

>sleeps in bed with me every night and greets me at the door every day

What does it like to talk about?

this

yeah but if no one bought savannahs then they would be homeless?

I love dogs and cats, but no question cats are smarter. I've never seen a cat eating dog shit, but I've seen lots of dogs eat cat shit.

He is a bit more than a year. We are paranoid about him getting stolen. We live in a fairly big metro area, and our vet has never even seen one before (she knows about them, just no one around has one).

My wife insists on walking around the neighborhood with him, so everyone around us knows.

I would say more about where I got him and pics, but well, i'm paranoid. There aren't very many savannah cats out there.

I'm going to steal your cat.

>Dumb ass fucking cunts. There are probably 5-6 cats in the shelter nearest you that would love a home. Meanwhile you just bought a fucking cat with a down payment for a car. Kys.
>This is why white people suck.

This is why poor people are jealous, and exactly why I wouldn't be as open as I would otherwise be.

stuffff :^)
you should post pics
and right, its like do I Want a retarded servant or a intelligent roommate

No?
Are you retarted?
The breeder would simply not breed the fucking animal anymore. God you people with money are stupid as fuck.

This is my $100 pound rescue cat. I may be biased, but to me he's just as nice as your fancy $6000 fellow.

you're biased

I don't stay at home all day. Granted I don't have a wolf dog yet but I do have a german shepherd. Im an airline pilot so I'm gone often but I have a large fenced in property (about 9 acres) where Rolf is free to roam. Im looking into getting a 90% wolf-dog hybrid in the near future here. I've been talking to breeders and whatnot. All you need for a dog is a large property if you aren't going to be around often. Im good friends with my neighbor and she comes over to feed my pup from time to time when Im absent.
I only mentioned wolf-dog because this is a thread about house hold animals who are hybrids with exotic animals. Mentioning wolf dog is no less autistic than the savannah cat.
>furry
kek
That is a result of poor training and lack of socialization. When my dog was younger I took him to dog parks and brought him everywhere with me. Now that he's a bit older he loves being around people.
Makes sense.

Ok.

I have a Turkish angora mix that was abandoned by its mother. Hand raised from 3 says old. Dopest animal bond ever.

YOU'RE biased

Ah-ha!

well im gone a lot and dont have large amounts of property, so keep drillin me for not having a dog

Can your cat microwave popcorn? Cuz my dog can.

no but she can meow repeatedly literally all the fucking time

Cool story. Just wait until she's at least 5 years old. You just paid for something that is going to sleep all day.

>Spends 6000 on a cat pet
>Eats off of paper plates

I understand why you didnt get a dog. What I don't understand is why you spent 6 grand on a fucking cat. It makes no sense. My original argument was that wolf dogs are much cheaper. A high content wolf dog pup is generally between 2-5 thousand.

Except the thing that applies to an animal that's been domesticated animal for 16,000 years doesn't compare to a wild animal. Good luck with it escaping and killing someone, which it will.

>This is my $100 pound rescue cat. I may be biased, but to me he's just as nice as your fancy $6000 fellow.

I've had rescue cats too, and they were great and loved, and they grew old and died. But what most of you must understand, not all of us on here are younger or just starting a career. Some of us have had a career for 20 years, with kids raised and gone. Therefore spending 5000 on a cat isn't really all that difficult.

Life is all about carving out a life that you consider special. Maybe for some of us, having an animal that everyone else has is a bit too plain. And trust me, if you hung out with my cat, you would think it's the coolest fucking cat there is. They just aren't like domestic cats that slink around. Mine demands attention, will "talk" to you, go for a walk, go swimming, headbutt constantly (for attention).

Ill keep your fearfulness in mind.

wow kinda how people like buy expensive paintings to look at
>using a glass plate for everything

Like any $5 cat from the rescue centre. Why do you feel the need to spend $6K on a cat? Does it do something that normal cats don't do?

Want to get a Lykoi

i was joking about that, and if you look up the breed for 10 minutes you'll see they are much more social, much more trainable, my cat plays fetch with me, will talk to me like someone mentioned. they are just all around better than normal cats

hey OP, can you make some money by sending his semen ? or renting his dick, whatever.

>renting his dick

like to horny business men?

Oh, like a dog then?

I ate serval in the Uganda in 2012 hunting down Joesph Kony.
Tasted kind of like turkey but tougher and more gamey.
Wild dog is much better

This.
(except for the white people suck part)

I'm not OP, however when I bought my F3, it was contingent upon him getting neutered when he was of age. Of course I doubt legally they could have done much if I hadn't, but we did. Mostly to reduce risk of spraying.

Here is my cat when he was a baby. I did cut out background, again, paranoia.

Is its name Baboo?

jeez you're super paranoid, and mine was also under the stipulation of her getting spayed
10/10

Only you seem to care this much. Fuck off loser.

cats keep vermin away and are very good at gauging your own mental health. proven fact people with shit tier acting animals usually are fucking faggots themselves. Dogs require alot more upkeep, and matenince so they dont become fat and die, but also are for people whom would use them day to day, like hunters b4 modern tech. to be fair the better argument for what is suited in today would probably be a cat, as mice are still an issue, and hunting for grocery store food isnt really a thing. I personally think that bigger dogs are based though, not better or worse then a well behaved cat though. both are good for different things, although dogs are typically easier to have not act out, and cats mimic your behavior alot more then you would think.

It's so cute

Looking at the plate like, "the fuck is this"

It doesn't make sense to ask this question. Rich people are always gonna do retarded stuff with their money and convince themselves they made a good "investment"

Hey OP,

Thats a really cute cat you have.
Don't let other people tell you otherwise.

Take good care of the fellow.

Please tell more of your guerrilla warfare experiences in Africa.

>It doesn't make sense to ask this question. Rich people are always gonna do retarded stuff with their money and convince themselves they made a good "investment"

No animal is an investment. And really, people that say "if I had xxx amount of money, I'd never do that!", will never have that sort of money because they, well, are not successful and can't even imagine in their own sad life how someone could have xxx amount of money to spend.

Lmao that's a regular cat you fag

OP, here. When you are obese and have a tiny dick like myself, you have to start compensating for it in some type of way. How else am I supposed to get attention?

lmao yeah ya got me, cuz normal cats have giant ears and look like little wild cats

Is that a bengal?

Are you retarded?

I got a calico tabby mutt and she's the sweetest cat ever. Why the fuck would you spend that much on something like a cat.

Are you actually retarded?