Thoughts on Blue Velvet?

Thoughts on Blue Velvet?

great film about the toxic masculinity, violence and perversion that lie beneath class and privilege

My family watches it every Thanksgiving.

>toxic masculinity

Hated it. Couldn't finish it. Lynch a shit

>privilege

BABY WANTS TO FUCK

Laura Dern was 19 in this film?
She looks like a 30 year old

LET'S FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

One of my favorite flicks to watch and relax while I'm enjoying an ice cold Heineken

Favorite lynch film. I've never seen elephant man, though.
Fuck off, faggot. Feminism is toxic. Masculinity is almost dead.

HEINEKEN?!

FUCK THAT SHEEEEEIT!

how is Frank posting not a thing yet?

DFW liked it.

honestly I'd prefer lynch posting to all this other shitposting

Because Sup Forums is populated mainly by 14-year-old boys who refuse to watch any movie made before they were born.

Modern Sup Forums only cares about capeshit, SJW issues, and other shit.

In dreams I Frankpost with you

SHE WORE BLUUUUE VELVET
One of Lynch's best desu

PABST
BLUE
RIBBON

I would never have tried PBR here in England had I not seen it. Of course, the appeal of it being for white trash goes somewhat out of the window when you have to pay exorbitant import tax at 'Americana'-style restaurants.

Frank is a man with patrician fetishes however. I have enacted very similar scenes.

One of the best films I've ever seen.

CANDY COLOURED CLOWN THEY CALL THE SANDMAN...

Gordon went right up to 'em in broad daylight of course, cause he's the man, right? And he took all those drugs away. It was fuckin beautiful

One of my favorite movies.

nice misquote faggot

Easily Lynch's best. Manages to include some of his trademark bizarre symbolism while making a cohesive story that can stand on its own.

Fantastic movie. Lynch kept that surreal feeling along with some grade A cinematography with interesting characters that actually seem like DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT ME

0/10