Post the last 4 albums you listened to

post the last 4 albums you listened to.

rate and judge others.

billclintonswag.com/

nice.

4/4, good albums. I like them a lot. Take Me to Your Leader is my favorite DOOM project

DOOM = GOAT
Nas is great
Not very fond of Scarface but it's a good album anyway

the Sup Forums is real on this one

Ulver = AOTY
Kendrick is great ofc
I don't know the other two releases, what's their names ?

Symphonies of the Planets. I gotta check that out

I should give Ulver a shot. It's one of those bands that pops up in every circle, but I just haven't sat down and really listened to one of their records.

what's the top right

The black and white one is My Dead Girlfriend - Hades (The Nine Stages of Change at the Deceased Remains), really good japanese shoegaze
The other ones is NASA Voyager Recordings - Symphonies of the Planets, real neato ambient that helps me sleep
What's the black one with white lines?

I haven't listened to all their stuff but what I've heard is really great. Their first three albums (especially Burgtatt) are GOAT black metal, and The Assassination of Julius Caesar is GOAT Depeche Mode-esque synth-pop

>inb4 Sup Forumscore shit
My interest in music has waned over the past 2 years and since then I've been listening to mostly MF Doom and Japanese shit like Nujabes and Kinoko Teikoku so I'm trying to listen to well known stuff and then diving deeper into the genres/artisits that interest me most.

All 4 of these were first time listens, and all 4 were great.

funeral arcade fire

It's Molly Nilsson - These Things Take Time, pretty cool synthpop mixed with kind of post-punkish sounds and various electronic soundscapes

>All 4 of these were first time listens
How the fuck can you claim to be interested in music to begin with and not at some point have listened to fucking Pink Moon, RiL and Long Season?

hi Sup Forums

what do you think of that new ulver album?

looks cool

spic gurls
epic

Sup Forumscore enthusiast
Symphonies of the planets is good
+beach boiz

I'm a pleb

I think he explained this in his post.

Don't know enough to judge but I like Nas
Very mucore but alright pics
>symphonies of the planets
Is that any good? I've written it off as a meme due to it's name
Is the new Arca any good? Don't know any of your others
Don't know
The inevitable pop
3/4 What have you been doing for 2 years if these were first times? We're you not on Sup Forums?

>what do you think of that new ulver album?
I'm really liking it. the whole thing's pretty great, and the first two tracks in particular are absolute fucking earworms

First Utterance is GOAT

>Is that any good? I've written it off as a meme due to it's name
nah, it's pretty great minimal ambient. Unlike the name might imply, it's not literally just space sounds. It's based on it, but there's a lot of added synths and shit to give it musicallity.
you should give it a try, it's comfy af

Can I have some recs?

+nas
I love Symphonies of the Planets
Hi Mike Love
I like all of those
+buckethead
+13th floor elevators
+pink floyd

Doesn't fuck with the formula

I listened to Pink Moon in full for the first time yesterday. Definitely a lot sadder then I remember it being.
You should check out 77. It almost reaches the heights of Remain in Light, almost.

I like you purely because of Exuma.

welcome to mu (i mean this sincerely)
i've seen that ulver album a lot recently. would you recommend it?
did you like the arca album?
(you)
dank buckethead album

Did you not read the rest of my post user?
I listened to the most basic "obscure" shit like NMH, Nujabes, MBV, DOOM, and a bunch of japanese shti and just stuck with those without trying anything new for the past 2/3 years.

>What have you been doing for 2 years if these were first times?
I listened to a lot of hip hop essentials, and discovered some Japanese bands I really dug on Youtube and used those to pass my time
I tend to not go on Sup Forums frequently and just focus on discovering new music via youtube or whatever. I'm trying to frequent here more to find good jumping off points for music that isn't basic stuff like "ITCOTCK, ITAOTS, Loveless, Madvillainy, Kid A, Hospice"

beach boys nascar album?

> did you like the arca album

I'm conflicted. There is a good amount of great tracks, and some that I don't really like
Overall I would say it's a very strong (and beautiful) album, but not impeccable by any means. definitely worth checking out though

>i've seen that ulver album a lot recently. would you recommend it?
definitely, it's currently my AOTY. see

Wha?

+ The fishmans you've been listening is awesome isn't it ? One of my favs

oops meant to reply to

>didn't get any recs

yeah they're one of my favorite bands recently. i listened to that while walking to a bonfire last night.
i'll give it a spin soon
will check out

> i listened to that while walking to a bonfire last night.

Must have been a really great experience

it was really nice

Retard

bump