What do I get my gf for valentines day?

what do I get my gf for valentines day?

black cock?

A man who can satisfy her.

What is she like, maybe a pic.

Tell more about her, will help.

she's a chubby qt 3.14 and we're long distance. We're getting married after 4 years but for now we still live apart. Me in Europe and her in America. She already has vibrators and a buttplug.

any gift has to fit in a small box to go in the mail. also

>marriage

she's indoorsy and doesnt have too many friends. Im not opposed to making her stuff. I've made her different things already and most of the things that are good ideas ive already done. Things i've already done include

>making a phone case
>making a box
>making a photo album
>writing a love letter (more than once tbh)

Also I can't really go for chocolate or candy because she's losing some weight before the wedding.

What are her personal passions?

Kek

shes really big into nailpolish. Other than that she's a pretty basic white girl. Obvious suggestion would be to get her nailpolish, she already has more than 500 (!) bottles though.

Hand moisturizer

bouquet of dicks

Anal.

List of gifts : a mix tape, rainy day jar filled with why you desire her quotes, a pressed flower, her favorite gum, etc.

already gets that on reg

thanks fam

A dick-in-a-box and other dead memes

>asking a bunch of weeaboo neck beard introverts for Valentine's Day advice

Nothing because it implies you are made of money, and you are not made of money, women love you for who you are

I figured at least some of you would have (had) a gf at some point

negro i'm getting her a gift i can mail her so she gets something in the mail on vday. I'm giving her something I can send in the mail, not a billion dollars

Get her a knuckle sandwich. Should make her reconsider expecting valentine gifts forever.
>expert at womanology here

I'm going to be at her house opening the card so get me something to eat

Get a make your own dildo kit and send her a cast of your cock

Been with my gf for 6 years and the only valentine's gift i ever got her were tickets to a hockey game one time.