I'm going to enjoy watching the US implode

I'm going to enjoy watching the US implode.

Have fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so we're talking
>a fat fuck
>a murderer
>a paedophile

Argument ad populem.

Argument ad hom.

Great reasoning.

The US will indeed implode, but not for the reasons you're thinking and certainly not right away.

Michael Moore, Dick Cheney and the Pope are all garbage-tier people, tho

so fat people don't get to have an opinion now?

not gonna happen.

If you're keeping score at home:
US Constitution: 1
Trump: 0

and the score will keep rising as judges block his illegal moves.

enlighten us

their inability to look after their own body compromise any opinions they might have

>three of the shittest humans beanbags alive

Having more fun over here than you have in the CTR bureau, thanks for your concern.

Nah, he's not banning them because of their religion, he's banning them because they want to destroy the US government and install an Islamic government.

It can be argued that Islam is a conspiracy to commit treason. We can ban them from the country because of that.

This but the legal ones will be glorious.

If you have a different opinion than three of the most disgusting pieces of shit in the world, you are an asshole.

Just because I'm an asshole doesn't mean I'm not right.

Remember the Pope's stance during WWII? Apartheid? If disagreeing with that makes me an asshole, then SIGN ME UP.
(for the asshole list, I mean, not the Catholic Church)

>CTR bureau

yeah I don't know what that means

>Michael Moore, any side he is on is automatically disregarded

Warm log...

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit

Michael Moore is an asshole who happens to be far so we'll refer to him by his less than stellar features.

>Trump: 0
Because you only count the issues where you *think* you're going to win?
Because the emergency allowance made by the Supreme Court is temporary and only for people who already have Visas.
Look it up.

Trump's fat

Shit post.

Kill yourself you sack of shit.

>>>>>>>>>>"Facts"

yeah and he says stupid shit, whats your point?

Correct The Record
Hillary's legion of paid shitposters during the election, pushing her version of her life story in online forums.

if fucking a 9 yr old wife is good enough for the prophet muhammad its good enough for me

gb2fit and give "workout tips" whilst furiously touching yourself to pics of shirtless men closet homosexual

It's a Win-Win situation.

If they don't implode, than the world will die out of butthurt over Trumps success.

If they DO Implode, than thats a great thing all by itself!

calm down tubby, you might spill your mountain dew

keep a firm grip on that tiny peen, you might lose your erection

Moore is a total hypocrite though, his points don't even make sense and he hides all his financial ties while making his dishonest documentaries, he even likes to vilify rich white males while being a fucking white male with over 50 million dollars net worth.

Don't really have one I guess

the current pope is kinda ok, no?

>asshole list
>Catholic church
I thought those were the same thing

Can't we just declare Islam a terrorist organization and be done with it?

nice projection you've got there. whatever makes you feel better about being a sack of lard

No, because 1) islam is not an organization, 2) most of them are not terrorists, and 3) first amendment (if you are in the US)

Kinda like the current leader of the KKK is kinda ok.

lol

youre prolly a poorfag who can barely afford food

not our current one, or the previous one

>2) most of them are terrorists

fixd

Right, because Pope Francis was our pope during WWII and the Apartheid.

Retard

>Micheal Moore, Dick Cheney
is this bitch retarded?

I'm curious. What's wrong with him?

This.

but user, I thought poor people could only afford junk food?

you guys try so hard

its really cute

So why does Trump's opinion matter more then if he's also a fat fuck?

didn't say it does, hes not my president

You'll have to prove it one by one, because presumption of innocence and constitution amendments 5, 6, and 14.

so glad I moved out of LA recently. big cities better get ready for sleeper cell, homegrown, terror shit. sad.

OP post doesn't say "Pope Francis" it just says "The Pope".
But being "The Pope" does not guarantee they're a good person, as evidenced by the actions of past Pope's.
Sorry for confusing you, I'll try to dumb it down more in future posts.

good so leave the country

he is my president

Why the fuck would OP be talking about past Popes?

You're beyond saving.

appeal to authority and shaming language in one tweet? not surprised its a woman who wrote it

No, if you lack discipline to make healthy life choices you should have no business telling other people what to do or how to think. Kill yourself fatfuck.

You're one of the many reasons everyone considers modern America to be retarded.

he's literally not my president
:^)

hes prez cry harder bitch
>implying we care what retards living in 3rd world shit holes think

>3) first amendment (if you are in the US)
That's where you are wrong.

Check it out: I declare that Islam is a terrorist organization! Fuck them!

First amendment includes free speech, whatever religions it allows you to follow, it allows others to speak out against.

All oranges are fruits
Not all fruits are oranges

Christ, Cleetus, why do you fall so far behind on the bell curve? At least keep some logical integrity if you're going to try to push an emotionally-based agenda.

oh, dear...you still don't understand.
"The Pope" is an office.
You can talk about the office and the presumed qualifications of any person who might achieve that post, without talking about a specific individual.
Get it now?
Or do you need me to draw you a picture in crayon like usual?

MM - Who is this? DC - Who is this?
Pope - senile leader of Torah fanfiction club (important guy for catholics, but don't give a shit about him).

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof
I don't know what's so fucking hard to understand, retard.

do you really think being a smug faggot is going to change anyone's mind? listen we cant vet muslims. therefore they really shouldnt be immigrating here. Also the laws they belive are against the constitution of the united states.

I was taking about Michael Moore you fuckhead, but it's good to know you think Trump is a fatfuck also

No. The office is the Papacy, the Pope is the person.

Try not to suffocate yourself while gasping at straws. Oh wait, that might be a good thing.

> gasping at straws
> suffocate
Wow, you just went full potato.

If Christians can be selective about what they follow in the Bible, why, then, is it inconceivable that Muslims looking to assimilate to America can't do the same? We can't vet Christians either, and there has been our fair share of Christian terrorism in this country.

The real question is, what is right with him? Why should anyone listen to something as corrupt as the Vatican, the Papacy, or Catholicism? They have been morally in the wrong this whole time, their words should hold no more moral authority than those of a crooked attorney or homeless person off the street.

>"grasping at straws"
>using well-known Sup Forums meme as damage control
>relevant

>gasping at straws

muslims are too weak minded and spineless to not become brainwashed

radical muslims are like cowardly children in adult bodies, if they dont get everything their way they start blowing up innocent people and hiding behind the skirts of women

its common knowledge that most of them believe in sharia law. also I bet you are thinking the old testament is what the christians are supposed to follow. It isnt.

Deflecting much? I just asked what's wrong with the current pope... I give fuckall about your opinion on catholicism, the papacy or anything else for that matter. I assume this means you didn't find any mud to throw at him. Thanks for the answer.

/threat

meant to link

lol, yet you're brainwashed by politics every hour of every day. don't know if you've noticed, but it's not the muslims who've been fucking you over the past several decades.

Hey dumbass, What part of free speech do you not understand? It didn't say we could prohibit people from freely exercising religion. It says we don't have to have our right to free speech restricted because of religion.

We can call Islam a terrorist organization. We can call you a retard.

>it is common knowledge
Sources needed

Argumentum ad butthole.
Fallacies aren't actually fallacies if you're reasoning inductively. Which you should.

the left's slow decent into lunacy is the greatest thing I have ever watched. keep it up, great job!

google "51% of American Muslims want sharia law in america."

The best was that kids book that showed how
>she graduated college at 4 years old.
>Freed the slaves and gave them voting rights.
>Eliminated poverty in Arkansas.
>Was the first woman astronaut in the Apollo program.
>Fought against the Vietcong with Seal Team 6.
All before the age of 7.

id be ok with 100% of american muslims spontaneously dying

>I just asked what's wrong with the current Pope.

He is the Pope.
He is head of an evil organization that hides molestation and abuse of small children. He is part of an oppressive theocracy which exploits and bullies people in Europe. The Vatican hordes billions while millions starve and they exploit the starving to increase their own wealth.

I mean, what's so bad about the leader of the KKK? He's just the head of a charity, right?

they admit to being anti constitutional as an organization. Its pretty sticky.

I really, really, really hope potential civilizations peering yonder at Earth think the same of humanity.

refer to

Two words. Trump University™.

You'll all realize the scam soon enough. How do I know? I took the Trumpeters Gold™ Package, graduated with a degree in Trumpanzeeism.

>>implying we care what retards living in 3rd world shit holes think

A third world shit hole like the US?

Refer to

Trump is openly against educating the masses, so that operation is unsurprising. Anything to acquire some more shekels for the Jewish puppetmasters.

those who live on hope alone, die starving

If that's true whatever shit hole you're from has been demoted to a 4th world country, sorry.