Any medfags here who wouldn't mind telling me what's going on in my balls...

Any medfags here who wouldn't mind telling me what's going on in my balls, the testicle on the right hurts and that darker area feels hard and is very painful

u hav the cancer

Could be cancer. See a doctor

no seriously, could be cancer

You have ball cancer dumbass

It's clear. 1st symptom of AIDS

Talk to a doctor about your balls and then talk to a therapist afterwards about why you would post your balls on the internet. Best wishes.

You have cancer in your balls. Plus side is you couldn't ask for a better sign to get that reassignment surgery you've been thinking about.

Looks like it could potentially be melanoma, or some form of nut cancer.

varicose vein on your testicle, painful but not dangerous.

Get one of these and it will fix it

its nothing man up son

Might be my first time not trolling while telling an user he has cancer

Dude you have cancer

balls cancer is extremely rare, with less than 20,000 cases in U.S per year.
He most likely has something else.

It looks like shit caked on, probably from wiping back to front like a retard. The shitcake is causing skin irritation. Get a shower and scrub your balls, you disgustotard.

Looks like the balls got stuck in a door or something.

Looks like those sores that people with AIDS get.

how autistic are you? This guy has cancer, statistics will not make it go away

a vagina is starting to grow

Its lupus

You scratched your balls too vigorously and now you have broken the skin and caused some scabbing

stop scratching your balls so much

use some moisturizer

Megacancer

SEE A DOCTOR FAGGOT

Kek

Fuck, I guess I have cancer then. Thanks

insect bite, probably spider or bed bugs, first thing, clean your bedding

All of you are retarded. It looks like a bruise. If it is really painful, go see a doctor OP. I never understood why people ask Sup Forums for medical advice.

tell satan Sup Forums says hi when u see him

first thing that comes to mind is a bruise, cause everybody here has gay sex not just you

Lost

fuck $2 down from $11 ? talk about a smashing deal .

the Sup Forums special

i thought same thing... what a great idea for gift exchange at the office

That...

Everyone jumps to the conclusion of cancer, it could just be a simple case of Blue Balls. Lol

Testicular torsion. Go to a doctor if you'd like to continue having both testicles.

It is a a Chancer most likley cause is Syphilis! Do a google image search for syphilis chancre.

Testicular cancer is highly curable.

See a doctor ASAP!

Because they're plenty of different types of disease that can cause lumps on your dick and to jump to the conclusion that's it the most rare scenario is retarded.

Testicular torsion more than likely if swelling is involved.
Get to t a doctor today if you'd like to keep both balls.
Else they will be strangled and die.

If he exhibits symptoms it's best to go with the worst case scenario because ball stuff is very important. Besides, something being rare doesn't mean he doesn't have it, and might as well rush to the doctor under the assumption that there's something that needs to be checked.

if you're not baiting I'd suggest you'd see a doctor ASAP.
otherwise go fuck urself in ass banana poster ;)