/balk/ Balkan Thread

Злaтeният вeк - eп1 "Пpoлoг зa Cимeoнa" edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHylDIgGS_I

Old here:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ite5gbn55TQ
theladbible.com/entertainment/celebrity-emma-watson-has-revealed-her-weird-crush-and-its-very-fucking-odd-20170308
youtube.com/watch?v=siUplKrBKt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

пъpвo зa бaлгapcкитe кopви

>>watching recep ivedik
Plz don't

zdravo balgarski priyateli

smrt z turciya

that bitch is pretty tight, more of her

who is ivedik? Why is the bulgarian lad startled by Turkish women?

Best turk movie series t b h

just an average turk
youtube.com/watch?v=ite5gbn55TQ

was a popular movie series here, but got old quick.

i already watche the first 3 films
it's good
I wish i could find a qt like Zeynep...
god, my life sucks so much

Tell me why life in your country is shitty so I can feel better about myself.

>who is ivedik?
The main character of a movie which was made for mentally challenged people
I don't understand why do people laugh at this shit
I hope we all get a gf of our dreams, user

i am nearing my 30s
if it didn't happen at 20, it's not gonna happen ever
I was deluded to think that things are gonna get better, after I start working... now I am just a lonely, miserable wagecuck... off I go.

Damn, this thread is just full of happiness...

Jesus Christ stop being so pessimistic

I watched some of the video above, it looks way autistic, almost Ikibey-tier

The girls there are qts though

I'm tired already if seeing posts for the PSG vs Barcelona match

"omg xdd le match of le century"
"dammnn look what they did omgg"
"duddddeeee barca scored enough goals in the injury time to put themselves into the next phase, how cool they are"

I mean, what more proofs does someone need in order to conceive that today's football is fixed? Or people do think UEFA, one of the most corrupted sport institutions, won't allow it?

The only real winners are the bookies who became millionaires last night

>PSG
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt? good anime

r8 our feminists

you the guy with no social life aside from parent?

Garter was the funniest one

how to get gf?

Kinda awkward/10
Also what's the point of being feminist in Greece? Some greek guy told that all girls there are threated like princesses so... Eh?

Be wealthy, attractive, and or charismatic

CTУДEHTCКИ
Г
P
A
Д

Pics were supposed to be off a yesterday's feminist parade

10 commie/leftist organizations gathered like 50-100 people, mainly fuccbois like pic related, to protest about issues that do not exist in Grece

Women not only get preferential treatment here, they also get jobs easier, especially if they look good (and if you consider the fact they won't need to serve in the armed forces). Of course there are issues, but none of them are being protested by these kind of parades and groups

I am two of the 3, How's the syphilis?

Ehh just wear a condom and you'll be fine

I was asking about you, but I guess you are not a our syphilis dick riddle burger friend.

Welcome to /balk/, arguably the comfiest shithole in this board.

Ohh. I definitely am not the syphilis dick riddled burger.

> to protest about issues that do not exist
That's exactly as I see whole feminism movement in the 21 century тбх.
Feels like some people just needed to be an opposite to the majority. Just because of.

Transylvanian are more close to Germans, Czech and Austrians while Moldovan's, Wallahians are more close to Ukrainians, Poles and Russians and Dobrojans to Turks.

All the memes are true.

si tu esti un cacat cu ochi autistic

she has the type of look I like most

Greek women are such prudes, not even getting their tits out properly in such a protest. what's with the hijab anyway

this is probably based on mtDNA or some bullshit like that, not the autosome. we're Germans nao

Rude. Calmeaza-te jane.

>those shit tier banana peal tits
why all the feminists always look like steaming pile of shit?

for once i'm happy they hid their nipples, desu

Body positive and shiet I suppose.

Wow, we even half-ass Feminist parades

prudes though

no croats and serbs here feels bad man

>prudes
Also, yes.

Huh. Always thought - why is that so? Serbs (and you too btw) usually prefer /ex-yu while others doing /balk.
But you're all /balk here?..

Serbo-Croats to ex-yu and the rest in balk

they can communicate in their own language, I mean, languages so they're more inclined to stay in there

Makes sence. But if i'll judge by the /rusukrbel - if you can speak with one language, usually it turn into shitposting and mutual hatred that becomes much more aggressive since you're able to describe it better (because of your native language). Great opportunity and the shittiest realization.

/ex-yu/ is possibly the worst general, no wonder serbs and croats prefer to lurk here

we manage to hate each other just fine in english too. I love when I destroy a Bulgar with my bare hands

I love when I destroy a Bulgar cock with my bare ass*

FTFY

not too hard to destroy something so insigificant as a Bulgarian dick

feels good, tho

And why do you hate each other?
For /rusukrbel it's okay cause we have two political camps (authoritarian conservative/liberal progressive) and they're very much into that "war of ideology".
So, what about you?

then keep destroying them dicks

>chinks
>big cocks
Why are Taptapc so deluded?

we have a decent representation of political viewpoints but I'd say it leans a bit to the right overall. we mostly banter each other over historical bullshit or stereotypes but sometimes we argue over politics or things like that

>a bit

it's honestly better than most of Sup Forums these days. /balk/ is a surprisingly balanced general in many ways, even other Balkan forums

I meant that we're pretty much far-rightists over here

I understood what you said but apart from a few nutcases most people seem not that far right

I wonder what would happen if I were to walk the streets of Belgrade wearing this scarf that I bought in Priština

we all hate commies equally and we are usually united against the few vatniks in here

clean your mirror, dirty ho

>we are usually united against the few vatniks

this, /balk/ is much more based than IRL Balkans in many ways

>that coat
>those chewed nails
post your katana, mutantfingers

That's one ugly scarf.

φυςk δρυμπφ αμδ φυςk ωηιτε ρεορλε

Well that depends on what you think "far-right" is, I assure you that you can be a far-rightist without being a Nazi LARPer and that many jf not most people are against parliamentary democracy, myself included.

At least I don't smoke.

You need a thank you USA shirt to go along with it.

>Emma Watson reveals she has a crush on the Lion from Narnia
>peaking at the premiere of her new film Beauty and the Beast, Emma told Yahoo: "I found the lion in Narnia quite hot. Is that wrong? Is that OK? Probably not...
>"No... It's not OK... It's not OK... I'm getting shaking heads.
>"It happens. Sometimes animals in films are hot. I don't know what to say. That's where we're at."

theladbible.com/entertainment/celebrity-emma-watson-has-revealed-her-weird-crush-and-its-very-fucking-odd-20170308 link

Emma choosing BULGARIA, as expected. KRUM'd.

lmao look at this faggot

so Emma browses Sup Forums and faps to bestiality

>I assure you that you can be a far-rightist without being a Nazi LARPer

obviously

>and that many jf not most people are against parliamentary democracy, myself included

who is against that in /balk/? never seen such a view expressed

Greeks doesn't seems far-right for me desu.
It more like some oldman that deadly tired of all of that bullshit
>politics
>social conflicts
>wars
>etc
so he's just sitting somewhere comfortably and drinking (or smoking). No need to take a labels like "right", "left" or smth.

Since loosing that sweet oscar she is loosing her mind.

that's because downturns seem to bring some general malaise. but I can agree on some of that, most Greeks like most Europeans aren't that pro war or pro conflict these days

people who have tasted some degree of luxury usually don't care for whatever might detract from that, for better or for worse

My sort of fetish.

hot CGI lion with the voice of Liam Neeson tho

>Bulgarians are closer to Czech and Germans than Slovaks
Ok

ινδεεδ, βλαςk λιβεσ μεττερ

αυυυυυυ βъλγαριαν βροτηερ

Μασεδονια ις βъλγαριαν

Σολυν ις βъλγαριαν

ου βευ
ηοω δαρε υ φαkινγ ρασιστ
σολυν ις ηεβρεω

and with this picture, the thread is officially Bulgarian

>Bcички знaeм нaшaтa пeceн - "Къдe cи, вяpнa ти любoв нapoднa". Oкaзвa ce, чe имa гpъцкa пeceн cъc cъщaтa мeлoдия, тя ce кaзвa "Ω λυγερόν kαι kοπτερόν σπαθί μου", в пpeвoд "O тънкa и ocтpa caбя".
I'm calling the police.
youtube.com/watch?v=siUplKrBKt0

my ancient homeland

It's so relaxing

nothing more boring than the plains

filthy asslicking slavshit subhuman

>my ancient homeland

>stole Dobruja
>stole Erdély
>stole our old byzantine name (Romania = Ρωμανια, the land of Romans)

>calls ANYONE "slavshit subhuman"

i can see my yurt from here

reminder that the Vlachs enter history as brigands. gypsy thieves!

memes aside it does look lovely

it reminds me of nagrad in wow, the ancient homeland of the orcs

reminder that i'm about to spend 30$ on greek coins, after i already spent 50$ for a montenigger perpera, AND THE DAY JUST BEGIN

I was into numismatics for like a year in high school. I never got that into it obviously (plus I had to be my parents for monies) but I can understand the appeal

Take a flight to Athens, get them metro and go to Monastiraki in Athens

You'll get a shit load of coins and stuff there.

Sabaton in Solun today
who /happy/ here?

it's not that expensive until your autism kicks in and you start hunting for uncirculated (literally new) coins that costs more
20 bucks here, 20 bucks there and when you draw the line 1000€ magically disappeared from your bank account

will i get them in high grade, tho? i can buy greek coins from bulagrian sellers for 0.50€ but they are just regular beat up from circulation ones

Sellers in Monastiraki and Thisseion have them in buckets at times, you'll need to get your hands dirty to get a proper one, maybe even a rare in good condition. Some sellers realized the price of certain antique coins and they might have put them inside special small boxes, but most of them use buckets or small boxes

that's cool, I'm not that into them but they're undeniably fun