High and Dry - 15%
I Might Be Wrong - 8%
Weird Fishes - 8%

their only good song

How could it be anything but Creep?

2/10 troll harder

>How could it be anything but Creep?

normies get out

Only a normie would prefer Creep to Karma Police or Weird Fishes. Or pretty much any of those other songs.

do you know what the word "overrated" means

saying weird fishes is more overrated than creep is not the same as saying creep is better than weird fishes

You spend too much time on the internet. The average person will only know Creep. It's their biggest hit and most popular/well-known song. Literally, no other song can be considered more overrated UNLESS you think that Creep is genuinely better.

because that's actually a really good song

>You spend too much time on the internet. The average person will only know Creep. It's their biggest hit and most popular/well-known song.

hence why i said "normies get out" you fucking retard

>Literally, no other song can be considered more overrated UNLESS you think that Creep is genuinely better.

popular != highly rated

you'd never say transformers or the fast and the furious are "overrated"

>hence why i said "normies get out" you fucking retard

This isn't that hard to understand. More people know Creep than any other song so it's objectively the most "overrated" song. The only way reason you could consider another song more overrated is if you think Creep is better.

What's so hard to understand about that?

>"normies get out"

Why don't you take your own advice then if you prefer Creep to Weird Fishes m8? Oh let me guess you like Creep "Ironically" ???

because of the 2nd part of my post that you conveniently ignored dipshit

>More people know Creep than any other song so it's objectively the most "overrated" song.

kill yourself

How does thinking Creep is overrated make someone a "normie" exactly? Are you just trying to be a difficult cunt?

inb4 "i was just pretending to be retarded"

you weren't trolling, you actually thought you were making sense when you were talking absolute shit, don't try to play it off, you understand that you were wrong

>i'm too stupid to make a point
>kill yourself

Not memeing. You may be the stupidest person I've ever talked to on here.

never remotely implied that, learn to read

I haven't changed my stance on anything though. I've been saying literally the same thing since the start.

Either you think you're gonna fuck with my head or you're a complete idiot and thought I changed my point when I did not. So which is it?

>learn to read

This should be the lesson of the day for you m8. This whole conversation started because of your lack of reading comprehension.

>refuse to respond at all to what someone says because you know you're wrong
>accuse them of being "too stupid to make a point"

i guess thriller is the most overrated album of all time, you're right, great point

>I haven't changed my stance on anything though. I've been saying literally the same thing since the start.

you're exaggerating your stupidity now to make it seem like you were trolling the whole time, either that or you actually are this retarded

>you're exaggerating your stupidity now to make it seem like you were trolling the whole time

>literally just telling us what you do

This is pure cringe at this point

>he likes creep
>calls other poster a normie

I would say to at least try. But clearly you got one on the hook already.

It's not b8 though. He just misread my first post and realized it pretty quick so he went into damage control mode.

>i'm right
>i KNOW i'm right because I keep repeating it
>you're a troll
>or a retard
>because I SAID SO
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is how children argue btw.

transformers is way more overrated than boyhood dude, just look at how many people saw each of them, that's how you determine how overrated something is

>>he likes creep

again, never have i remotely implied that at all in this thread

that's what the other guy is doing lol

Reckoner

Then you don't know what overrated means.

complete non sequitur, thanks for bumping my thread again though

Creep is most overrated. Everyone knows this.

>complete non sequitur

Once again, reading comprehension.

The National Anthem is the only correct answer

I'M A CREEEEEP
I'M A WIERDOH

Overrated by general population: Creep
Overrated by Radiohead fans: Paranoid Android
Overrated by Sup Forums: Pyramid Song probably

>anything other than creep
why even make a thread

Poll is missing
>Fake Plastic Trees
>Street Spirit (Fade Out)
>Let Down
>everything on In Rainbows except Jigsaw Falling Into Place and Faust Arp
>Lotus Flower

High and Dry fucking sucks. Creep might be overplayed and a Hollies ripoff but at least it has a nice melody and chord progression, and Jonny's dead notes add a lot of personality

>song nobody knows
>overrated

Ok

Discounting Creep, its probably Knives Out or Idioteque for me...