What do you think about Donald Trump?

What do you think about Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/26/the-leaks-coming-out-the-trump-white-house-cast-the-boss-as-a-clueless-child/
youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk
youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's alright, I guess

He's awesome; I'm optimistic about the future

i hope he beats his wife.

Someone who is delivering 100% on their campaign promises?

Not bad.

I like his baby hands

I hope he does a good job.

Shady narcissist bully and liar.

Racist, sexist, islamophobe, and just an asshole. Fuck you. Your not my president

King of idiots

Yankee carpetbagger asshole. Bet he smells like piss, just like every other New Yorker.

I hope he gets the psychological help he so desperately needs.
Or gets killed.
Both are fine.

You must be from Tumblr

He's a hoot. Can't get enough of the guy.

Why?? Weirdo.

authoritarian, narcissistic, xenophobic, demagogue

Obama isn't president anymore

Summer not over kiddo?

You forgot to mention that he's a fascist who is worse than hitler

The leaks coming out of the Trump White House cast the president as a clueless child
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/26/the-leaks-coming-out-the-trump-white-house-cast-the-boss-as-a-clueless-child/

I think he's not fit to be president since he is predominantly a (shitty) business man who lacks any kind of political experience.

Oh, btw, Hillary would have been shit as well despite her political experience.

Hes ok but I think will give up shortly

Last I check Obama doesn''t have 3000 lawsuits filed against him, 75 of which are currently active, businesses across the globe despite being a head of state, and conceded guilt in a court case against a university bearing his name.

Scumbag but he's not gonna go away anytime soon. America shot itself in the foot and everyone else on the planet now as to deal with it. Fuck this country.

>using the washington post as a reputable source
ok

Donald Trump is what a weak man thinks a strong man looks like.

I'm not a liberal but thanks for playing.

I love that hes pissing off idiots and has done a ton in his first week.

wapo. thanks for the laugh you dont have a fucking clue

Using Sup Forums as a reputable opinion source.

plus the wapo link lmfao

He's gonna fix the US country so other countries will learn how to be indepedable and do what our countries really need to do and not depend on them always

No he ran the country like crap and left us with the most people out of work in our lifetime. Half assed Afghanistan, is trying to bankrupt parts of the country that rely on coal because he hates business except to spend their money.

Clearly not one of the real hats. Text is wrong, also shouldn't have the trump 2016 part

good try

All liberals will now smell like trump.
Lel.

You just CAN'T escape Trump.

No more than I would have had an incessant feminist drumbeat in my ears had HRC actually prevailed.

This is much preferred, stink-bags.

There's a cure: kys's.

I like that he hates niggers and moozums

Entertaining, I'm going to enjoy this next 4 years. Really hope he tries to pressure China, and puts that tariff on mexico

Considering I don't give two shits about Obama in the first place, your little scapegoat isn't going to work.

Fuck coal anyway. Even China is giving up on it.

>Racist
Sure
>Sexist
Sure
>Asshole
Sure
>Islamaphobe
Awesome. Couldn't care less about the other crap. Have you seen what Islamic fundamentalists have done to Sweden? I don't want any of that bullshit.

>What do you think about Donald Trump?
Thin-skinned man-child who, because of the repressive relationship with his father has to feel that he has "won", otherwise he will feel he has "lost", which his upbringing and psychology makes it difficult for him to accept. He wants to be popular, has no moral compass and no real policies, just appealing populist sound-bites.

Example: The need to have the largest crowd size at an inauguration.
Example:The need to have won the popular vote ("I lost, so it must be somehow rigged, it must be the illegals")
Example: The Twitter spats

I'll be fascinated to see how he reacts when he doesn't get backing from either house (which is bound to happen sometime in the next 4 years), or if he's overturned by the courts - it'll be like an infant tantrum

I'm a Brit - I think he's both hilarious and dangerous. He's no diplomat and has a dangerously large ego. He also seems to confuse "President" with "Emperor"

Impulsive and rude, so it's been fucking hilarious so see all the left treehugging hippie SJWs crying their eyes out when he delivers on a promise. Of course, the real interesting bit comes in the coming weeks and months, whether his decrees get turned into effective laws through the senate.

Then I'm curious to the effects. As a European, I'm hoping on him delivering on his promised foreign policy of quitting military interventions and forced regime changes and cleaning up his own mess (killing of IS) since it's kindof accelerating the demise of my continent.

(But, thankfully, woefully inadequate European leadership is more to blame, but having Probama and Clinton fucking up as many countries as they can south of here didn't really help things.)

I have one of the original hats.
There is no indication that they're made in China.
Typical communist hippie lying again.

Wear it with pride so we all know who to blame

I like that you are upset on a frequent enough basis to even have these pictures. I don't envy you.

I like him. My 401(k) loves him.....make sure to check your investments!

Glad to see someone put America first for a change.

Just a dumb average old lizardguy with a huge ego that somehow became president and is now just copying other presidents behaviour so people wont know hes a lizard

The answer to an angel's prayers.

/thread

Better than most, but still only partially addressing the issues.

He needs to pull stimulus funding from all states which will result in a crash, but will also force the market to become more efficient.

It won't happened because no president wants to be the one that ruined the economy.

He's pretty much delivering on everything that I hoped he would so...fuckin decent! Keep up the good work el trumpo!

So you're saying its ok that he's shit because the current guy is "worse", considering he hasn't been president long enough to actually be worse.

Like what? Name 2

youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk

Wow. Why cant we just help muslims who are in need of help? Yes they might commit few crimes but they are also people who deserve the same things as us

The problem is weeding out those we should help from those who would seek to rape our land and defile our women.

A classic business asshole. Entertaining.

His supporters and people who thought he would do anything for them are complete retards, though.

Even those who rape need help. Its acceptable since they do the same in their country. But it takes time for them to understand the system

No, I'm literally saying I don't give a fuck about Obama one way or another.

Trump doesn't give me confidence in that I've hated him well before running for president, on top of his absolutely SHIT choices in cabinet and apparent disdain for the concept of climate change, we're in for 4 years of pollution, corruption, and petty twitter fights.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs

SMART!
All these cry baby snowflakes need to just shut up and get on board. Crying never solved anything!
Our country was founded by men who never questioned anything and simply won our freedom by calling the queen a CUCK