Let's have a nice headphone thread. What does Sup Forums use to listen to music...

Let's have a nice headphone thread. What does Sup Forums use to listen to music? I picked up my second pair of Shure se215s after using Bose Soundssport for about 2 a year and a half, and goddamn I wish i never left. These things are great for $100

I nevar spent more than 30 on Headphones. Sennheisers are gud value for poorfags.

i have some dt150s for at home and mee m6 pros when i go out.

i got the beyers from my father who never used them, and the mees for christmas

I have a pair of 215's. They're amazing.

I know this is a headphone thread, but I'm listening to Cloud Nothings on my JBL LSR305's. Sounds godly.

Home pair: HiFiMan HE-500
Portable: Sennheiser Momentum Over-Ear (1st gen)

Considering upgrading my portable pair. Does anyone here have any experience with the Oppo PM-3 or Audeze Sine?

speaker thread too

im im listening to milk eyed mender on mission mx2

I have this picture saved in my 'art' folder. As I find myself lost in Beethoven I can't better describe the feeling.

I've got a pair of Bose over ear noise cancelling whatevers - they're great for commuting, suspect I need something better for at home.

AKG553 PRO.
Im sure some user will tell me theyre awful for some autistic reason or another.
that said they are far more comfortable than any other pair iv had which is very important when doing 3+ hours of editing. they also sound nicer than any of the studio pairs at the radio station where I intern.

Boston Acoustics MM226 master race reporting in.
ATH-M50x Headphones
Fiio E17 DAC matched with a Fiio E09k amp
Koss KSC75 for portable listening. Fuck earbuds.

Hey, OP here,
I'm looking for a decent pair of over ear headphones for at home listening. Money's kinda tight rn so keep it around $100 please?

Sony MDR-7506
there's really no contest in that price range

He beat me to it. 2 votes.

AKG 553 Pro. they can be had for ~120 and I have never had a pair even half as comfortable. Cord is kinda long and they are huge so really only suitable for home listening, they are a pain to commute with and will make you look like a dork in public but I couldn't recommend them enough.

Wew

Guys, will I go deaf if I listen to music all day long using these?

This desu. 300CXii's are great quality for cheap

Definitely a pricey option for IEM's but honestly walking around campus all day they were worth it. Was using the Bose ones for a while but am glad I switched

Sorted myself a pair of DT770 80 ohms last week after my ATH-M50's died after 5 years of service, pretty happy with them so far but I'll probably look for an amp for them down the line

Philips X2 for that open back sound + bass.

I feel sorry for you

i asked a friend who's going to europe to get some kz ate they better dont dissapoint

Neumann KH420
AKG K712 if I need headphones

I think those are the headphones I just ordered. Are they the ones you wear upside down in your ear?

no but u will go gay

Like the wire goes around your ear? Then yes. Idk what you mean by upside down though.

Why all the money though?

why not? Pays for itself

Depends on how. Are they good enough to sit your girlfriend in front of, play a musical recording, and call that the date rather than forking the money to send her somewhere live?

These are mine. I love them.

The wife hardly ever visits the studio so that's a no

>DT 7700 pro at home
>Superlux HD669 at work
>some custom phone earphones for outside/running

Nice. I'd love to hear those Beyerdynamics, but I live in South America...

how durable are these? I want something decent for running or walking

so? can't order them?
i like them, very comfortable and great sound combined with fioo e10

but i don't think I would buy them agin, because of the price

ATH-M40x's through a homemade objective2

These are cheap though
Just order them
I made two other people order some because it was too good to be true
They are indeed legit

Surely you can order them online?
Alos, they're great. Just replace the tips with some good memory foam shit

they dont ship them to my country
>I made two other people order some because it was too good to be true
yeah this was my reasoning
reviews everywhere say shit like "they could cost twice as much and would still be worth it"

Never go over 50% on iPhones.

I stole them from my uncle cuz my headset broke, and I like how practical they are

ayy muh nibba

Those shures are great, the best thing about them is the movable cable. Fuck paying more than $40 for earphones without that.

HD600 + O2/ODAC combo
Probably the only thing I'll ever need.

I got hd600's because of an open box deal but dont have an amp yet
Planing to get the meme schiit amp once I can get the money and couple it with my turntable that has a preamp built in
thoughts

Did you get them from massdrop?

They are fine for cheap earbuds. Just don't destroy your ears. And try to fix the low-end a bit with EQ. That will make them much better.

$12

fight me

they cost the same as

phillips shp9500. open backs are perfect for home listening.

these motherfuckers. sennheiser ie80

bit too much bass but incredibly detailed for iems (and for any form really)

kek

My ear canals sweat too much for me to ever consider buying expensive buds. Cans on the other hand I'll go all out for. But I bought 5 pairs of the same earbuds for 5.99 a pair a few years ago and my last pair are just beginning to break down.

They've been good servants.