Liberals are completely worthless

Liberals are completely worthless.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
archive.is/3yYdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dubs its true

See you when empty areas devoid of population can vote. Derp.

checked

And this is funny to everyone else.

more people voted for hilary

Hmm have you ever considered that the vast majority of people don't like living in the middle of fucking nowhere? that is why the county map looks the way it does.
Those who don't mind living in the middle of fucking nowhere tend to be more retarded (as implied by their locale choice) and vote accordingly

Democracy a shit.

Did you include Cambodia as well as Mexico on that assessment?

and what is your grand idea, smart guy? What system do you propose to replace democracy?
the people chose hillary, and not Trump, but we got Trump anyways. That's a fact.

why does Santa Barbara get special mention ??

bu-but democracy is good! and imposing the will of the majority on the minority is exactly what we want, because the majority voted for Clinton.

lol you millenial cuck shill sjws are just mad XD

I'm not that guy, but democracy is a horrible system and it always has been, it's just better than the realistic alternatives.
The masses are dumb, and when politicians have to win them over it all gets even dumber.

I want a technocracy partially balanced by a citizen elected organ. Citizens here mean people with the right to vote. Your right to vote should be taken from you if you do stupid shit.

Of course that's not realistic, but man would it beat todays bullshit.

>The Berlin Wall was something the Nazis did
wew lad

It's funny because DC is like 90% Democrat. Think about that, when Obama's crowd was so huge, it was really just the whole city there PLUS the people from around the country who could afford to travel to DC for a stupid ceremony. In this picture, you're seeing ONLY the people who could afford to travel to DC for a stupid ceremony. The population of DC, by and large, abstaining/going to work.

tfw population density though.

Thank god we aren't going to have the hordes infesting this nation

Of course this pic is bullshit. Everyone whos not a fucking spastic knows that. It's pretty funny to see all those trumptards go batshit when someone posts it.

Also, who gives a shit. He's a mongoloid retard, and he's proving that right now to the whole world. Half of the population will feel pretty dumb pretty soon.

You kniw about half the population lives there, right? A lot of the middle states are practically empty space

I keep forgetting, real estate can vote.

/thread

refer to related I would think we already have a system of technocracy, with our electoral college

You Americans are fucking retarded.
No, really.
I don't think there is much reason to explain.

Could you all just off yourselves in one go ? It'd probably improve the world.
Conservative Americans should shoot themselves first and then we can see how the liberals get on.
I say conservative Americans first because everytime you guys are behind the wheel, you fuck your nation up and cause a lot of problems for the rest of us.

And you American liberals should feel ashamed about yourselves. You allowed the group of mostly uneducated hillbillies beat you. It is like losing a race as a healthy adult in the special Olympics.

The point is that Spicer said that Trump's inaugeration was the most attended right after he said there was no way to know the number of people who attended. He made a claim right after he said the claim was unverifiable.

Wow all these cows voted for Trump!

In theory sort of, not in practice. Also you know how electoral college guys are selected, it's not based on any merit that matters.

To bad one is a real representation, and the other is a snap-shot before the actual inauguration.

They went all the way to that white building and out to the monument a little bit after that.

Great me me
Upvoted
I really like that image

>xd
Kill yourself cuck

Got their fathers to America didnt it? Feel free to leave if you don't like the system.

Alt-right fedora retard detected.

Lel, who cares about niggers?

including illegal immigrants.

which inconsequantial because USA is Constitutional representative republic that was specifically designed to curb the tyranny of the masses

Most of the real liberals were pushing for Sanders. The problem is that the DNC, and government, is corrupt. Clinton had too many connections and colluded to get the nom.

Got any proof for that

What's a real liberal?

ignoring all your points to say that you'll never know what it's like to own the land you live on, or have breathing space to escape the scary opposing opinions

(also 'the vast majority of people don't like living in the middle of fucking nowhere'? tell me you moved to a city instead of just staying near where you were born like everyone else who 'likes' 8 lanes of traffic and inflated living expenses.)

PROFACT:

The crowd picture was taken earlier that day, if you look at the 360 degrees pictures taken later you can clearly see the whole place almost full with very tiny white space in the very back.

The fake news is real bro

>Libcuck cries in Europoor
Nice try, faggot.

>the rounding up was the Nazis, the wall was the Russians
>thinking you know enough about world history to try to call someone out on it
Wew lad

seeing libs with sore bottoms makes my day erryday. stay mad and ill stay glad

Worthless uneducated white nigger trash admitting he has no rebuttal

Me

>lol you millenial cuck shill sjws are just mad XD
Not an argument

Big boy with big pants :)
Attaboy

Nothing funnier than when an uneducated white nigger attempts an excuse for trumps fail crowd this pathetic. Now we see why you're so poor. Go grab your mop bucket, useless trash

then why didn't she win?

You mean the one taken from a low angle near the stage

Compare aerial shots and it's clear Trump was far less popular. As is evident by the vote counts.

The electoral college. For example, Wyoming has an extremely disproportionate amount of influence given their electoral votes relative to their population.

>more people voted for hilary

That's nice and irrelevant since we use an electoral college not a pure democratic vote. stay mad!

did you see his rallies
people LITERALLY lining up for miles

Who is president now? I forgot.

look at all that farm land that voted for trump

Kek when uneducated trump trash parrot their reality tv gods pathetic bitch lies even after they were roundly debunked. Obvious why you are obsolete to the economy, useless trash.

Post the pics

Gerrymandering.

Also, Trump has the lowest approval rating for any new president, and currently has more disapproving of his performance.

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Extremely, no. Disproportionate, yes. But that's because this is the United STATES of America. Libcucks suddenly want a pure democracy so New York City and LA can decide how things will work in the rest of the country. no thanks.

The poor empty shitholes you faggots live in are funny to me. I like my liberal west coast city and its high standard of living.

Refer to Trump is already the most unpopular new president in modern history.

Big Shout Out to Eugene here!

At first it was because racists. Then it was because fake news. Then it was because russian haxx0rs. Now it's because gerrymandering. What's next? How many more blames until you see that your candidate was garbage.

Tell me exactly why NYC and LA SHOULDN'T decide how things work when that's where most of the people are. It's almost like you're trying to give states like Wyoming and Montana participation trophies or something.

>Daily results are based on telephone interviews with approximately 1,500 national adults; Margin of error is ±3 percentage points.
lowest approval rating of people who take phone surveys (40+)

Being happy about men's sore assholes--you're more like your father everyday. We get it, poor white nigger trash useless to our economy need something to feel good about. Tell us how you "won" again. Does that mean no more mop pushing for you, nigger?

did you know that US law grants votes to people and not to land?

true story.

And we all know how reliable polling data is right? lol

also who is president again? I forgotted again.

>poll liberals who hate trump
>lol look guise trump is the least popular president ever
it's going to be a amazing 8 years of winning for america

The history of how states were partitioned, often introducing one free and one slave state at a time, shows how arbitrary the process was.

Far more fair to simply have one person equal one vote. More people live in cities than rural, so it's only natural they be the deciding force.

90% of those red districts have less than 10 people in them

>also who is president again?
Ask me this in a few months, dipshit.

Only if you want the people to revolt. Those people you call dumb still have guns.

At least this retard nigger admits trump was elected by a minority of uneducated white nigger trash who are quickly becoming enemies of freedom.

shhhh your ruining the pro-trump narrative

nah, they won't. They will be feeling victimized 'coz liberals and other countries "sabotaged" trump.

im so glad that your so mad

Which skews older and should lean Trump anyway.

The polling data showed that Hillary would win the popular vote, and she did.

do you ever worry that being obviously wrong about shit like this just indicates to everyone that you are probably wrong about everything else, too?

the fact that sanctuary cities are going through great lengths to protect illegals? the fact Obama told them not to fear about voting? the fact as soon as trump signed an executive order to investigate legislators in California and other cuck states filled with Mexicans scrambled to try and prevent trump from being able to investigate? the fact that project Veritas caught them conspiring to for this election and bragging about doing it in past elections?

try searching for this article and see if it turns up btw.

fake news is the MSM who never thought trump could win so now they do everything in their power to undermine him and create racial tension.

archive.is/3yYdI

land mass =/= population

you lost the vote of the people

deal with it

Only an uneducated white nigger would say some dumb shit like "hurr durr it's ok if retards in Kansas who produce nothing get to choose but not people in major cities who support the worthless red state cancer and drive our economy". Cancer

>Your right to vote should be taken from you if you do stupid shit.

Like voted trump in 2016. Automatically disqualified from voting ever again.

your anger sustains me!

And landowner votes are supposed to be what matters. So most of the city should be irrelevant anyway.

nice landocracy you got there

... yet somehow nobody has an aerial photo that matches your description, and aerial video covering the entire inauguration shows otherwise.

Alternative facts.

Deal with it?
Trump is president.
Why you salty bro

The world would objectively and indisputably be a better place if we could do this, but sadly we have to count retards as people too.

>The Berlin Wall was something the Nazis did
Trump voter detected.

What is the Great Wall of China, cleetus?

and who did they poll? remember the polls that said Hillary was going to win? I do.

You obviously don't know why the electoral college was originally created or why the division of members of the house and senate are apportioned differently. Are you American? If so your education failed you. If not, shut your cake hole.

They produce the food that's on your table. What do you produce, city boy? Jack shit other than the delicious tears that provide me with extreme pleasure.