Equity vs Equality

Equity vs Equality

My roommate just inherited a few million dollars and instead of doing some good for himself and our apartment he's smoking a ton of weed and just ordering takeout for every meal

I guess I don't really have a question but just like, what the fuck? Guess that's how life works eh

"equality" is where retarded fucking homos talk about things that arent theirs, like your roomies money

Your roommate sounds pretty fun
Have you tried not being a fag, op?
But seriously as long as he passes the joint I don't see anything wrong.

There is no such thing as equality. Some people win, some people lose, often is tied to work ethic, smarts, family circumstances, but just as often down to dumb luck.

If he is your friend try and steer him in the right direction. A million dollar estate could set him up for life, or he could blow through it all in a few years and regret it for the rest of his life. I've seen both situations happen, he needs guidance to not fuck it up ESP if he's under the age of 22.

Who cares? It's not your fucking money.

Also both of these, help him out but as long as he's sharing the wealth enjoy it for the time being

If that's all he's doing, then he's not gonna be rich for very long. Don't even worry bout it.

If that's all he's doing he's going to be rich forever. If he goes out and buys a new fancy car and big house, and goes clubbing to impress bitches. Then he'll be broke fast

Good advice. We're both 21

I should have delved deeper into what I meant: There are a decent amount of things to do around the house. I'm poor, but contribute everything I can. I clean, take the trash out, do the grocery shopping, etc

Something that he could do now is fix a bunch of the shit that's broken (like the dishwasher), which wouldn't be equal money wise, but it would be in equity

So what I'm saying is for what each of us has, I've done more equity wise, but is it wrong for me to expect him to do the same?

Subtle bait thread

Who cares faggot it's his money

>Blackmail roommate with illicit drug charges
>????
>Profit

living in an apartment with roommates and just sitting around, smoking weed and ordering cheap takeout... He will die a millionaire, I make $32,000 a year and that is all I ever do; I even have managed to save almost $50,000 because even smoking weed everyday and eating takeout and living with a roommate doesn't go through my entire paycheck.

Still not your money faggot

He sounds like an asshole if hes not contributing to the household and you're doing everything.

The money is none of your concern, whoever died wanted him to have it, sounds like they were kinda close and he might be in mourning.

Why do i get the feeling youre female? Is it because you're acting like a jealous bitch? Hmm maybe.

Talk to him about contributing physically if hes not in mourning. Forget the money

No one died. His parents sold a company they started for $30million

Ok so tell him to get off his ass.

Now, are you in fact femanon? I care not about the tits

According to republicans he deserved it for his hard work. And you'd have your own millions if you weren't so lazy.

Easy come, easy go.

Nah but good analysis. I care a lot for a guy I guess- way more than every other roommate I've had

And yeah the thing that bugs me is how lazy he is. I literally clean up after him, it's like he somehow feels entitled now but only internally. He's never expressed a sense of highness out-loud, which I do applaud him for

You could still suckle his peen to get the dishwasher fixed.
Its what a man would do, we generally dont suck dick but we damn sure dont do dishes

Money can change people, try and keep the cunt grou ded. Maybe beat his ass once in a while to show him what real power looks like.

Choke him out once a month when required

Kill him and assume his identity and now you are a millionaire and you can sit home smoke weed and order takeout

Vood luck mate.
Im fallin asleep
Nigh night

If his family left it for him then he does deserve it and that has nothing to do with republicans and more to do with common sense you jealous cunt

>I take the trash out, you will buy expensive shit
>thats fair
wew

You loose, you get nothing, kill yourself :)