It's 12 pm and I need to feel and ask if I will ever be good enough

It's 12 pm and I need to feel and ask if I will ever be good enough.

>Feels thread please

OP Here. I'll try to dump some. My folders are a mess.

I wish these dubs could help my loneliness.

what's bothering you OP? I'm here

my problem is lack of motivation to do things, everyday I just play games or bum around on the PC but don't actually get any work done and it makes me depressed. It's a loop.

That's my problem too. And I'm extremely dependent so I feel like I have to depend on someone I'm dating to motivate me to do shit. It works kinda but then I get paranoid about how they actually feel about me and I basically ruin the relationship. Then back to square one.

I don't have any friends to hangout with anymore because they're busy with school and work. My mom kind of gave up on me. And girlfriends are only temporary for me so..

read No More Mr. Nice Guy

You might learn something about yourself

>girlfriends are only temporary for me

Meaning you chase them away?

Sadly. I get worried over nothing and my anxiety doesn't help either so I hyperventilate and spam them with calls and texts. It's always too much for them.

see

I just got some good advice from an user in a different thread, I figure it might help you too

I should definitely start doing that. I have a journal around. Cause I really do want to change my habits and way I am.

You'll be good enough for way better than her.
Keep going forward.

Just gotta keep looking, eh?

Get your ass out of your chair and fucking do it

Anyone else gave up already? I don't even tryhard to get pussy like all my friends do. I just go on with my life, getting drunk and high as often as possible.

Comencing dump

/dump

Fuck, this thread is starting to get to me

Don't share the site so it gets fixed by snapchat! sn,ap,chaty,com

Where is this from?

A bunch of tldr; garbage here.

>ihavenofeel.jpg

>tfw no feel cause life is a paradox of itself