T-thanks for responding

hes already dead m8

Only on the inside

>I did it again

This happens to me a lot.

dumb feelposter

I'm sorry to hear that
Please don't bully

So this morning I hurt my back. I've taken about 9 painkillers already and feel alright but still some pain.

I don't feel like taking a shit, and I haven't taken a shit for 39 hours. but I haven't eaten a lot either...

What's up with you?

I set up a phone call with a possible employer but they ended up not calling me. I feel like I'm never going to get a job.

Could you have called them? What was the job?

>I haven't taken a shit in 39 hours
That is not good try eat more vegetables instead of junk food

No, they emailed me and had my number from my resume. Android programmer.

I usually do. I've only eaten 2 salads and 1 sandwich over the past 48 hours.

If they had set up a specific time to call and didn't, maybe just shoot them an email asking about the position again. They might have been too busy. Shows that you're interested.

Have you made any apps before?

I find that the healthier I eat the less often I poop and the easier and cleaner it comes out.

I did email them, hopefully they respond. I made a few apps working part-time as a contractor for a bit more than a year. I'm trying to get my first full-time job especially since I'm fast approaching the day when I can't be on my dad's health insurance anymore and I'll need insurance to pay for my antidepressants and antianxieties.

Just got up and feel like maybe doing little poo.

Good.
What apps? I'd be curious to download them... as long as you promise no viruses or snooping on my phone.

Sorry, I'd rather not get doxed on Sup Forums.

Ok then, explain to me what the apps were.

This post kills the thread

Actally salad is the problem probably. Salad has the opposite effect you should eat things like broccoli (dark green vegetables) since they make you shit more often.
I dunno about other countries diets but here you eat at least once a day pasta and 4 days a week pasta with vegetables. Healthy and tasty diet!

Still too risky. I'll just say they had credit card transactions (using stripe on the backend which I helped with too).

*Performs CPR*

"Someone call a fucking ambulance!"

Not so fast

Fuck dude, take some more anticancer meds. No one is trying to steal your identity.

App sounds complicated though. You go to uni to learn this stuff?

No, I learned on my own reading books and documentation.

Hahahahah, I meant to type antianxiety but autocorrect stepped in. Sorry.

Impressive. Well dude good luck. I'm gonna go chop a log.

Well I don't mind that. Who cares?

ive done many

serious long post is very efficient for it.