That feel when you're wasting your time on Sup Forums, internet, videogames instead of being productive...

>that feel when you're wasting your time on Sup Forums, internet, videogames instead of being productive, having relationships, a gf

wasted time never comes back

the only thing we can do is not waste the next days of our lives, frenchbro.

but how do I get hobbies

Find something you like to do by trying different things

are you a uni student?

nah

Are you a fucking leaf?

no

What the fuck Canadian Jorge? How do you keep traveling?

I am not him.

I just happen to have the same problem

>that feel when a NEET manlet virgin gets to travel the world

Same thing happened to me
Everyone keep going their way while i stuck in my bed

this is us

>Korean NEET
Does your dad flog you with bamboo everyday?

Yup pretty much

why does he look like he is in pain?

why don't you just stop going on Sup Forums

the soul is in pain because of this slavery

Why don't you?

No
He just draw a long breath when he see me

>waste time on Sup Forums, internet and videogames
>also have a good job, friends and a gf

You can sleep when you're dead

Because it's not ruining my life like for these anons

my gf hates Sup Forums with a passion

great now she is waki

Everything has a bright side. Australian banter.

Why does she?

I feel like I squandered my life and it's too late to fix. I just want it to be over

My gf doesn't know about it and after I've shown it she just said "I've seen worse"

>tfw checking global warming news on a weekly basis hoping the world will burn
It's happening too slow

>crying about it instead of just not wasting time anymore

you are some special faggots i must say

I know that feel

I still think there is hope though

THERE'S NO HOPE IF YOU DON'T CHANGE SOMETHING

STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF

Tell that to The Canadian

>fucking leaf

>wahh wahhh i wasted so much time so im just going to waste more time by crying about the time i wasted

You are The Leaf aren't you?

yeah but I know that later on this day I'll see your ">tfw spending time on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive"

I don't think I'm wasting time, if so we're all wasting time, some might feel more fulfilled than others "wasting" time but it's still the same

yeah and i can't believe i spent so much time with you fucking whiny faggots

I just realized how bad this shit looks from a 3rd person perspective. It's like people whining about wasting time getting drunk while drinking. Was this me all this time?

no im done, im gone forever this is my last post im never coming back here good bye

I want to become able to speak English fluently.

>was this me all the this time?
Yeah yet we kept up with it

Yeah, man, unless you are 1-in-a-million genius, anything "productive" you might do will not leave any lasting mark on history and society anyway, so you can relax a little bit.

I will screencap this and post it everytime I see your threads

GEE THEY DON'T SOUND VERY RELAXED DO THEY?

THEY SOUND PRETTY DEPRESSED

good luck

>tfw have no gf

Be like me, average looking, successful and rich.
They'll be begging for you.

Speak for yourself, I'm the train to work.

Sometimes I read, sometimes I shitpost

I swear i was just like you guys.Doing nothing spending 24/7 on my computer being a fat piece shit.Then i got up put my self on a diet started working out.Found some friends and stared going out and i got my life back on track.Now rarely do i ever feel worthless.My advice is if you have existing friends go out with them as much as you can it might be awkward at first but if you act cool and be a good friend they'll begin to like you .If you don't have any friends fix your self up go out act normal and make some.

Now this is how i stopped being a neet.I am not writing this as braging rights honestly i wish some one told me this sooner.I'm not ordering you do jack shit just if you want to improve your self and your life.I advise you start asap

sounds like a pasta

Ok heres what I have to do with you:
go take a photo of some dough if you have it
go post some pic of you or when you got out, had fun and had a life
call someone to your place and take a pic, having some company will be pleasant to you but you have none of these things i mentioned we all know that
Yes i fuck, and sex is something pretty good, reflection of a fucking manhood and pleasant, did you ever fucked anything other than a bagel? Do you know to fuck, do you have the balls to fuck, to make a move on a chick? Show some picture, or at leas your calls or messages with a female, i know you dont have any.
I eat what i want to eat because i can afford it, whats wrong with that, its good for me but no for you because you cant, go order some food for 10 euros i will strean myself doing push-ups naked and jumping like a monkey, but you dont have it, we all know it, YOU know it ffs!
And how are you not a loser and why i shouldnt look at you like you're some sissy? Tell me how, tell me sincerely.
Only today i had conversations with girls you could litterally dream of for rest of your life, not because im a le man le womanizer le look at me but because a im a man and they appreciate me for lots of things.
I even screenshotted that. But it is funny for me to give you links and pics of women that are "known" beautiful, smart, young, videos from tv and rest where they talk to me when you and those other guys will write to them something stupid, i mean, you will make fools out of yourselves and some complications for me.
You will then just repeat that im butthurt, lame and other, you fucking slimey internet sissy.

I would visit you and be your friend when I'm in France next month if it wasn't so weird and you didn't sperg out too much

where are you going

Do it

/thread

>definitely
Paris, Lyon

got a bit of free time, anywhere hypothetically but the south coast really (been there before)

>Lyon
too far

>Paris
why not

kys, please

would probably be too weird. i just feel for lonely people (i assumed that from your original post) because i don't have many friends, myself.

you near paris?

yes, 45 minutes

>tfw failing uni

>tfw failing life

I would like to be fluent in the English language.*

will you be the new french canadian?

You are getting more replies though, hon hon hon

Well done!

I bet she's a regular on the dark web