Gym motivation thread?

Gym motivation thread?

Why aren't you lifting right now Sup Forumsros?

because i'm browsing a chinese cartoon board

because it's fucking useless? And i can't stand brats that gym talking bout "mah gaiiinzzz" "zyzz would be proud"
It's just fucking annoying.

because i did it already earlier in the morning

U jelly brah ?

never been

dont know anything about it

dont even know what to wear or stuff works

been considering it though

Go jogging or do any team sport. The gym is filled with self absorbed chads and gays.

No i'm annoyed by brats screaming about their GAINZZ like anyone cares.

this.

you're not gonna make it

It looks like theres a smaller man erupting out of a giant torso

ye its fucking useless to get fit and live longer

make what?

Eating healthy and jogging keeps you living.

>wanting to live longer in 2017

Don't listen to If you're a fucking cry baby having other men look at your will scare you

If you realize that you want to get /fit/ and look sexy for grils, go and remember none of the chads give a fuck about you.

If you've got a planet fitness next to you I'd start there.

Finding a workout buddy is the best tip i can give

good

yes it does

kek

Here's my transformation, with nothing more than switching to a vegan diet... literally, nothing else. Didn't even start lifting.

Just kidding, I started a very physical job, and kept the same diet.

I know I'm not big, nor do I want to be... just healthy.

lol, cuck
if somebody talking to you keeps you from working out, would you stop breathing if the air smelt bad or would you stop eating and starve too death because the food you had wasn't tasty?

Yeah, being big is useless, it´s also not by definition healthy kek

im a skinny guy whos never been to the gym but plans to start over the next month or so

give me some basic tips

You do realize you can workout in other ways.
Btw learn to use the word cuck properly.

eat a shit ton, or nothing will happen

don't pick up to much weight thinking you need to impress anyone, nobody cares how much you lift, they care if you do it properly

thats about it

>having other men look at your will scare you
It was more than looking.
> go and remember none of the chads give a fuck about you
But they did, i know why i avoid these places. I lost weight myself, and i'm happy that i didn't do it under the direct supervision of these fags.

>im a skinny guy whos never been to the gym but plans to start
enjoy it or leave it. If you don't like the feeling switch. It is not for everybody.

I'd rather be strong than big.

On the topic - anyone using protein supplements? Did they actually help all too much? Bought some today

I eat a bar whenever i did an especially long round of excercise. Mostly because i have them laying arround, unsure if they do anything.

ye

What kinda gains were you seeing after starting?

2 days ago I hit 220lbs first time in benchpress without a spotter

dat feel

>give me some basic tips
weight is overated. It depends how you can feel you hit your muscle not the absolute amount.

> Why aren't you lifting right now Sup Forumsros?

Because I can't seem to figure out a diet that supports exercising. I know how often I should eat (~5 times a day), just not what to eat (keeping it balanced, getting everything I need, etc.)

Best advice:

Don't say you're planing to start this month. Actually get a membership and start paying for it so you force yourself to start going. Starting is the hardest part

took quite a while before i started seeing real gains, but now (3 years later) im ripped af

pic related, its me

Also I was at a party yesterday

Always sucked in arm wrestling but now I took down 4 of my friends with little effort, one of them working out more than me and is planning to go into the army

>starting a fitness thread on Sup Forums
>implying that the /fit/ legend wouldn't make an appearance

Cos its Sunday here

I'm mainly doing it to boost my weight up so I can apply for the marines
Only 5kg to go :^)

Im sick :'(

All day Im annoyed that I cant lift

Shitttt how you do abs user?

I'm mostly doing planks but idk if that's enough
(i'm trying to gain muscle not lose weight, im skinny af)

same here bro, I was very underweight (born with high metabolism) so I started lifting to gain weight, gained about 45lbs / 20kg in the first 2 years.

What do you do for abs? I cant get my abs to pop like that even at low bf

Brah, I'm sensing that you're jelly.

Don't be jelly, brah.

I always thought I had a high metabolism but started counting my calories and I was at about 2000 a day - wasted the first year of working out without even looking at my diet

But here I am, slowly making progress - you got a before/after?

Because I'm preparing my shake.

I do alot of calisthenics, that has a lot to do with balance which works alot of your core