Left or right? Why?

Left or right? Why?

up

fert

right

I'm quite tempted to say right, she has a very cute face. But left probably has a better body. It's very difficult.
Overall, considering i would dump my precious seed inside her womb, i think i have to pick left. I want the better genes for my offspring.

100% this

rights body

also... FUCKING MORE

does grete has nice tits? any info?

very nice tits... what info would you like?

of which

Left or Right? WWYD

info about her tits? have you seen it? or heard about something her tits. like big or small nipple. lighter or dark etc

sorry bro, i cum tributed another picture, not that one you asked to tribute, but i loved it better. hope you like it

i havent seen her full tits but only once in the summer when they were a bit exposed off bikini, i saw the area around the nipple which was a light brown

but they are pretty big but for some reason she doesnt show them off much

no problem that is very good as well thanks

left

she doesnt show off because she is shy and doesnt want guys to think about her tits during masturbation

Is this girl going to get this sent to her?

but we do anyway

i dont think that she will see it.

I will do it if you give me her info

ask op, i dont share her info without his permission

She would have to workout to be this hot around 30. But, between fucking and running, i think i would train her properly.
In august, after a 5 miles run, i can't deny i would be able to jump straight on her exhausted body, and lick it completely clean of the sweat. She looks like those girls whose shit you would beg to eat.

left

you must like grete. i would lick her sweaty feet after that 5 miles

left. nice tits. would put my cock between them and cover her clevage with cum

Yes, but that's too obvious.
What about having her taking a dump, and then fucking her in the bathroom, while the stink of her shit is filling the air? I would CONSTANTLY stare at her face to see if at any time she feels even slightly disgusted, while heavy breathing her own shit. I bet she won't, but she must feel the stress of me judging her own confidence with her body. From time to time i would ask her if she like the smell of her shit, or when she drink her own piss.

i could listen to you all day long, seriously.

left looks nice and thick

left, easily

Would destroy the little one

left has great legs