Some turkish cunt scams me for 400$ through Western Union...

Some turkish cunt scams me for 400$ through Western Union, found his passport pics while going through his pc while pretending to be someone else.

What can we do with these pics?

backside

How dumb do you have to be to get scammed by a roach? That too over WU?

He had great reputation on multiple trading websites. But thats unimportant.

What can we do?

Scam him

Ruin the twat

But, how?

turkroach here, you can contact the turkish police i assume you have evidence, and i wonder how did you get into his pc?

>what can we do
>we do
>we
nypa, faggot

send me $500 ill straighten this all out

Provide details so we can help, OP. How did he scame you

I personally can't read turkish, but if you find his name and place of birth, you can report him to the police, but if you've went that far and have his phone number I'm sure theres other things you can do, I don't advocate for those things tho

Send pro gülen stuff via his pc

yeah or tweet antierdogan stuff from his acc, i could tell you what to write if you want to

I took some Turkish Classes, there isn't really much on this ID you can use against him
His middle name is Gurkan Abbas Memis
If I read correctly

*full name

Born in Kartal
and he is 21

Is this your PC OP?

this is all i can see from the pic

>Tfw OP is Turkish and acts like he is not

How did you get his physical ID? Seems fishy to me

>Seems fishy to me
Yeah, something doesn't add up.

%100 He is Turkish, his PC's main language is Turkish. I checked the background folders from the second pic

"gelen kutusu"
amk amelesi ya

sign him up for isis.

>implying he got his physical ID
Are you as dumb as OP? It's a photo Turkroach took and OP liberated it from his computer.

OP hung himself over the pain of 400$, See you in hell OP

OP said he got into computer of the guy who fucked him, and the guy is turkish. So it makes sense the language is turkish, cause its not OP but thr guy.
However, the questionis still open: how did he get inside? And how did the guy fuck him up?

just check background idiots. he send this id to some retarded game they wanna be sure that owner is him. so he took that pics for proof. and he save it. op found this pics from his pc.

btw i am from istanbul so is he.. i can assasinate him for 500$ or i can call police for him for 250$...

I'll put one between his eyes, for the low price of $400. You can send it to me through Western Union.

If we do a little calculation, we end up with this= OP is a faggot that can get scammed by a 20 year old, University Student

>i can assasinate him for 500$
OP, it wont get better than this

I am done here, nothing comes out of this thread, let it die Sup Forums

Ok, it actually got better than 500

Online gambling

$350 and il kill his goat

Report him to police, say he insulted Erdoğan. Works everytime.

Look op, I'm gonna help you, but you need to trust me, first send $500 thru WU to me, then I'm gonna send you a custom homemade dildo with my cum on it, all you have to do is insert that dildo into your rectum.
If you get pregnant send me $500 more, if you don't get pregnant send me $1000 (cause you won't have to breastfeed any fag baby).
Problem solved !!
Profit ??!!

Pic related, i ASSessinated this turkish faggot.

It's your own fault. Don't talk with roaches

But I don't even speak roachachachachaaa!
How can i talk

How'd you get scammed and how the fuck did you get your hands on the guy's computer without being able to exact terrible revenge yourself?
>PLOT TWIST: OP has DID and one of his personas is a Heroin addict who ripped him off.

>scammed
>on a fucking game
NYPA
get the fuck out

tell us more about what happened

This is the key to proof, OP is a faggot

Use deepface on that shit, find out his name.

>What can we do with these pics?
I am Turkish. You can create a fucking company with that info.

Well you also need money for that

>Last name
>Memiş
KURD'D

You can report it to the turkish police but I would not advise you to go to Kartal if you ever head in to Turkey. Kurdish neighborhood. Not very safe.

>GM salome

roach here. contact with greywolves(in facebook or something like this) and say them this guy is a kurdish pkk supporter and give them his id. problem solved

Kurds never get tired.
Stole a child's I'd, it's even wrapped in plastic. The fuck you think Sup Forums's dumb?

Guy on the ID is 21

He's really smooth looking.

a smooth criminal

You have been visited by the super rare kebab removal pepe

reply 'REMOVE KEBAB' for a kebab free day

fuckin kurd m8

You can use his identification number (the one starts with 4857)but only in Turkey tho. Not much you can do with it for a now.

you can't do shit.