Budget: $144 million

Budget: $144 million
Box office: $17.2 million

J U S T

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/07/paul-feig-ghostbusters-reboot-c-v-r.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

17.2 million per day means it will break even in less than 10 days.

Some on shop it so it says GhostJUST.

B U S T E D

no way thats the budget buddy

the commercials were non-stop

who the fuck goes to the movies on monday and tuesday

Not to mention the poor merchandise and toy sales.

That's just production cost. It's going to be at least 500 million to break even per Feig himself. Major bomb.

in an older thread they said that with the publicitary campaing it was nearly 300 million dollars

Because they'll always be consistent everyday

GhostJUSTers and they should all wear the spiky crown of shame.

>thinking its per day

I feel like this movie wouldn't have gotten so much backlash if they had titled it something like "Ghostbusters: Reloaded" instead of just plain ol' Ghostbusters. Maybe James would have had second thoughts about seeing it as well if they did that.

got a link to that? I've never seen the 500 mill number

That's an insane budget for a comedy, and especially for a first movie in a franchise.

>first movie
>ghostbusters

>Box office: $17.2 million
That's one day. The more accurate number is 45-50 million for the weekend. That still sucks, just not as bad as Fant4stic.

clearly you dont know how Hollywood has worked for the past decade.

they will pour obscene budgets and star power into a movie in an attempt to MAKE a franchise. With 3 other movies already planned out.

And ManBusters is the first movie in a reboot of a beloved 80's franchise, attempting to make a NEW rebooted franchise.

Personally, I think it would have fared better if it hadn't begun its marketing campaign with

3 0 Y E A R S A G O

It would've gone better if they didn't made stupid decisions

>cast a bunch of whales and a black fat woman that is also ugly
>only one looks like she could belong in ghostbusters and for some reason she's displayed as le bad ass scientist
>entire marketing campaign and movie actively trying to just bury the old ones and for everyone to embrace this like the second coming
>shits on old fans
>shits on collectors
>shits on everyone but sjw
>surprise, sjw are unemployed tumblr whales most of the time and they don't do nothing but complain so they won't even see the movie

And that's not even counting the soulless comedy and stupid ass plot

Here you go.
vulture.com/2016/07/paul-feig-ghostbusters-reboot-c-v-r.html

If they at least tried to capture the spirit of the original I would have been there day one.

But instead it's fucking Feig and you can see in the trailer how they fuck shit up like possession. GB 1 it was serious shit with Zuul and Vince. In 2 it was serious shit with Ray. In this its a fucking joke done for laughs.