Name a worse country then mine

name a worse country then mine
protip: you can't

I am Greek

Turkbro you guys are awesome :3 don't be hard on yourself

Syria

Why you think its the worst in first place?
North Korea, Somali, Isis, if the last can be considered country.

Not the best, but turks are more or less adequate muslims and have goddamn good quisine both traditional and street. Dem shaurma is my personal fav streetfood\fastfood. Not recommend it as ultimate thing anyway if you are not lucky or have no iron belly\friend who knows places.

Do you know what happened to the Russian poster who would post random pictures of Russia while he was going to school?

He would make some threads like "I suffer in Russia" and "REEEEEE I HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE AGAIN"

Russia

North korean probably. At least when you are miserable, there is still hope.

Germany, Sweden, France, Norway, Iceland.

Lol nope, why should I? Or are you hinting on me posting too much?

To not derail the thread, I should say that the climate, architecure and turkish poetry\literature is quite decent too.

No, I'm genuinely wondering why he doesn't post anymore when he used to do daily threads

It was nice to see raw, unfiltered images of daily Russian life

is this the germany thread haha

I can fucking deliver, but I'm muscovite and rarely go outside. If he was in his last years of school, he's preparing for the EГЭ - the maddening tournament of mindslaughter where the best take the futures of those who weaker to enter college. (Quite harsh and retarded shit, so good luck to him)

>sub-saharan africa
>unstable middle eastern countries
>ukraine and whatever other cunts are on russia's hit list
>latin american shit holes

Next time you leave your home please make a thread saying REEEEEE I HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE

Plus I think he was from Moscow too

Sweden

I am Greek.

If it wasn't for erdogan and his follower turkey would be the third best Muslim country (after Lebanon and Tunisia). Those fucker make you look like bastards.

What is Erdogan's endgame?

Don't come here anyways. Erdogan is right, we are a very racist and fascist state, we tread turks as our enemies.
Do not, I repeat, do not come here, it's not safe.

Erdogan is patriotic, nothing wrong with that.
The tragedy of the situation is that the only traditional values he can reach back to save his nation against Western nihilism and degeneracy is islam.

This
He's basically a Turkish Putin

we wont. we will send syrians instead.

Fuck off kurd, Turkey is awesome

Syrians are treated even worse. Do not send your muslim brothers here, they will die and you will have their blood on your hands. You will go to hell if you do it.

arabs and eurupeans are equally ennoying. they should share the same continent

They can go to France and Britain. They are treated properly there. It's too dangerous for them here.

iskander kebab is great
i actually really like turkey. it's a popular destination for russians. izmir is a nice city

I think it would be a great country one day