Fighting videos

Fighting videos.

Damn nice nigger punch on that bitch

Bump for interest

don't fuck with this angry landwhale niggers he'll fuck your shit

totally..say that outside faggot and watch your gay ass get rightfully stomped out.

Here's another one.

shiiiiit I ain't going outside while that ravaging niggress roams the streets biatch

Maaan, he red as fuck kek

I have a video but it's 3MB how do I lower that? I'm only allowed to post 2MB file size

I still cant believe that cunt Hiro lowered the limit from 3MB to 2MB

i love this

video for this? want to hear sound pls

THIS IS MAKING FURIOUSLY MAD

Classic dindus

>does this also make you made?
Look at the white on white murder rate.

Story? Why does umbrella man hit the guy getting his ass beat?

And now take into account that blacks are only 12 percent of the USA population.

that's what welfare does to you...too much time on your hands

You fail at logic.

Natural nigger instincts. You can see his civil side holding back but he just can't help it.

You fucking fail at statistics.

Naruto kicks

He's right, that chart is counting total murders, and is not adjusted for population numbers. Therefore, the low number of blacks commit a disproportionally (sp?) high percent of murders.

Story?

How do you reverse search webm the way you can with images so you can find the source videos?

In the year 2013, 2,509 whites were killed by whites. In that year, only 409 whites were killed by blacks.

This trend is paralleled with every year. Crime is intraracial, meaning those who victimize their race the most are their own race.

You fail at arithmetic. One number is higher than the other. Rates don't matter, the actual numbers do. Think for once, moron. You don't even come into contact with blacks, so you have literally 0% chance of getting killed by a black person. It's white people you need to worry about, you moron. More whites are in prison for murder than there are any other race.

See:

them dubs

I always try n' warn fellow niggers about how much spics hate us...

>Sex Unknown
Lel

Fucking Urban Ballet and shit needs some gayane ballet in the background as the score

>posts a total population comparison
>doesn't understand how proportional statistics work

Found the retard

They tried to get rid of the bodies, mutilated them that much.

This has got to be bait. I feel stupid for even responding.

There are more whites in jail because there are... wait for it... way more whites in general.

I'm not even being racist here, as I have black friends who are productive members of society.

Means absolutely nothing. Keep posting your memes, you're a moron, that's all you can do.

Where is the unedited version. I wanna see that upskirt

But they're afraid to admit a simple truth such as this. Because it means....there are more white murderers than there are of any other race. And this statement makes whites look bad, but it is simply the truth.

Fuck me, ^this^ was intended for this:

bull fight?

Once again, more white people obviously means there are more than likely going to be more white murderers.

lol at the FBI now lumping Mexicans and Central Americans in with "whites" to not rile up the PC crowd

You finally admit it. But now look at WHO whites have killed more than any other race has killed whites. MORE WHITES killed whites MORE THAN blacks killed whites.

This shows whites kill whites more than blacks kill whites.

Now be mad at white people for killing more whites than blacks have killed blacks.

There are more white bodies dead because of white murderers than there are blacks who killed whites.

Do you understand now, you moron.

orgasmic

>Now be mad at white people for killing more whites than blacks have killed WHITES

fixed

chiggen fahhita

no, they don't. and im sure they never will. trash breeds trash

It's official, you're a retard. I think we're done here.

holy shit, they're ruthless

>SWEEP THE LEG

white chick called her a nigger. the end.

i'm laughing at how fucking stupid racists are. thanks for providing an endless source of entertainment so i can watch your idiocy unfold

Hey newfriend, your best bet is . The board allows sound webms and much bigger file sizes

I hate myself for continuing to to respond to your retarded ass.

more whites = more white murderers
more whites = more white murder victims
therefore, more whites = more white on white murders

All you've proven is that there are more white people than black people.

There are more white bodies dead because of white murderers than there are white dead bodies that blacks killed

Now be mad at white people for killing more whites than blacks have killed whites
See:
>pic related

I don't need you to explain why what I'm saying is true. Just admit that it's true, that...

There are more white bodies dead because of white murderers than there are white dead bodies that blacks killed

Now be mad at white people for killing more whites than blacks have killed whites
See:
>pic related

i don't have to be mad at anyone, do i?

So why be mad about blacks since more whites kill whites than blacks kill whites?

And that's my whole point. Hypocritical retard.

See:
>pic related

This fucking retard

Post a graph without thinking what it actually says
And then try maximum damage control to still try to convince people that it says what you thought it did

Face it your graph fucking sucks and you were called out on it.

i'm not mad about blacks? i'm not the guy who posted that image

It's not "my graph" you moron. It's a screencap of the FBI's website.

See:
>pic related

...I really like that one. For some reason, some extra joy to see the officer is black too.

Now you're lying, again. Now you're on damage control, now suddenly you're a different person after having your deceit exposed and you're rekt.

See:
>pic related

I think we're done here.

:^)

hahaha dude what i didn't even post that. you really DO have the wrong person

Rekt.

See:
>pic related

you are making yourself look like an idiot by going after the completely wrong person

Rekt

See:
>pic related

Check'd

>the lady popping in at the end

Doesn't matter user, blacks are more violent and always carry gun around cause afraid of getting ass beat old-fashion way.

also they nignog

troll or actually this stupid?

Rekt

See:
>pic related

yea i think he is actually that stupid. all because i make an anti racist comment i MUST be the person who posted that image, RIGHT?!?!?!

that couple kept fighting despite the impossible odds. they have some balls.

Rekt and looking for moral support to circlejerk over his bullshit

See:
>pic related

you'll notice this is single victim murders, because when you take into account gang violence, it's incredibly disproportionate. you have to be pretty dull to see this and think it wasnt cherry picked, when the total number of murders it gives data on is about 6000, and there were about 15000 murders in the us that year. black people make up about 50% of the murders in the us and are only 13% of the population.

No one is mad you tard

lol circlejerk over who's bullshit? why am i looking for moral support? how is it having the IQ of a candy bracelet?

Calculate murder per capita between the two groups
lul

Not sure if legitimately stupid, or mediocre troll. Blacks account for around 10% of the population, thus making their statistics unporpotio ally high when compared to whites. Can't tell if you are another liberal that fails at basic math, or a decent troll.

Rekt

See:
>pic related