War has broke out, you're all drafted to defend your country against the invaders

War has broke out, you're all drafted to defend your country against the invaders.

You get to write one sentence on your helmet, what is it?

ur a faget

Grip the shaft,
punch the tip.

Born 2 kill

Bruce Springsteen

Molon Labe

I'm not the droid you're looking for

MLG 420 NoSc0pe N00b B!+chez

Check my dubs

godverdomme kanker tering tyfus flikker indo neger flikkers mufkut helmkaas

murder patrol

Salmonella /ˌsælməˈnɛlə/ is a genus of rod-shaped (bacillus) gram-negative bacteria of the Enterobacteriaceae family. The two species of Salmonella are Salmonella enterica and Salmonella bongori. Salmonella enterica is the type species and is further divided into six subspecies[1] that include over 2500 serotypes.

S. enterica subspecies are found worldwide in all warm-blooded animals, and in the environment. S. bongori is restricted to cold-blooded animals, particularly reptiles.[2] Strains of Salmonella cause illnesses such as typhoid fever, paratyphoid fever, and food poisoning (salmonellosis).[3]

MAIM KILL BURN

Not My President

Shoot The Other Guy

The whole thing? Thats some small handwriting

Look at these quads

Ill confuse the enemy

OP is faggot

That is a whole lot more than one sentence.

Deus Vult

remove kebab

got weed?

say cheese

GetRektMuslims

eat dick

brb, gonna an hero

HI MOM!

Goodnight, sand nigger scum

KILL ME

Either Deus Vult, Praise Kek or Shadilay... Not sure yet.

Drop pants, not bombs.

When I die bury me upside down so the world can kiss my ass

12/f/cali

GOTT MIT UNS

Meme king

I couldn't write anything because my helmet is black :(

Praise the sun

send nudes

Tėvynės meilė tebus mums vadovas.

MDK

Old fags might get this..

Doom on you Mr Tango

BUT I POOP FROM THERE?!

Gaping asshole for big big invader cocks, opening wide for my nation.

SSDD

ϟ ϟ

Kill the liberal.

Rape or be raped

Heh

Try finger but hole

Zionism Saves Lives

see all
hear all
kill all

Cunt destroyer

We will show them the superiority of our pacifist ways, by force if necessary!

Dead Man Walking

Deus vult.

Jesus is a red blooded american

>i support non binary black jewish transgender non body shaming womyn rights
needs a bulls eye on my forehead

Death to all kemalis

Git Gud
>squad

(peace sign)born to kill (peace sign

or just draw a hindu swastica
or (heart) {this girl i know} (heart)

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Bullet Magnet

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Haha

It's been a while. Thanks user

A legion of horribles, hundreds in number, half naked or clad in costumes attic or biblical or wardrobed out of a fevered dream with the skins of animals and silk finery and pieces of uniform still tracked with the blood of prior owners, coats of slain dragoons, frogged and braided cavalry jackets, one in a stovepipe hat and one with an umbrella and one in white stockings and a bloodstained weddingveil and some in headgear of cranefeathers or rawhide helmets that bore the horns of bull or buffalo and one in a pigeontailed coat worn backwards and otherwise naked and one in the armor of a spanish conquistador, the breastplate and pauldrons deeply dented with old blows of mace or saber done in another country by men whose very bones were dust and many with their braids spliced up with the hair of other beasts until they trailed upon the ground and their horses’ ears and tails worked with bits of brightly colored cloth and one whose horse’s whole head was painted crimson red and all the horsemen’s faces gaudy and grotesque with daubings like a company of mounted clowns, death hilarious, all howling in a barbarous tongue and riding down upon them like a horde from a hell more horrible yet than the brimstone land of christian reckoning, screeching and yammering and clothed in smoke like those vaporous beings in regions beyond right knowing where the eye wanders and the lip jerks and drools

Do not incinerate

Mom get the camera
Or
Brian Bucket

Hitler did nothing wrong

made in china

war, war never changes...

allahu akbar

Never gonna give you up

>>autism
>>cringe

Deus Vult, infidel.

SS

"i wanted to die anyway"

>ruining it this badly
You should have just left it as this is not the droid you're looking for

I fucked ur mum

Fuck Trump

okay I admit it was kind of bad

gg eazy

go gently into that good night

MLP FTW XDDD

that way everyone who walks past the corpse will rage hard

war pig. drop the bomb. fuck charlie

Fluff on the muff she's old enough

r0x0rs u b0x0rs

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Goin' in dry

Democrats Suck Shit!

i fucking died someone prob script or hack client - i will report any1 who kills me

It shouldn't have come to this

This.

I live for this shit

I'm hard

Im only here so i dont get executed.

To virgins and lesbians, thanks for nothing.

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR