This is my knife, how can other knives compete?

This is my knife, how can other knives compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

crkt.com/moxie.html
youtu.be/I_23U047qTA?t=25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put that in ur anus and show pic to see what happen

> Thinking a knife is a legitimate weapon in the 21st century

It doesn't matter how sharp your blade is if you're dead before you can use it.

You what they say, the bigger the knife, the tiny the dick

I said other knives not guns you autist

by being bayonets

You know they made a video with cops having a gun in their belt when getting attacked by a knife. conclussion knifes are melee weapons and if you rush from 15 feet or less you wont have time to draw your gun before getting stabbed.
> Not even going into how laws prohibits guns

This is a dagger tho...

Lost

21 foot rule. Also, backpedaling is mandatory. I'd fucking turn and run while I drew if someone ran at me with a knife.
dunno how that would go, tho

You know it's not legal to kill someone in self defense unless absolutely necessary right?

If only edgelords knew the law.

Yeah such a great concept, that no one else uses it.

Retractable, doesn't need a sheath, can be thrown like a spear.

You don't have any idea what youre talking about do you

Two centuries ago the British had a bayonet with a triangular cross-section. Each surface carried a groove for release.

Do you know what the Stand your Ground laws are? Obviously not american or just autistic.

Most knife attacks go like this though
>you're walking
>they're walking towards you
>right next to you
>nigger flips out the knife he was hiding up his coat sleeve and proceeds to stab you to death before you can even raise your hands
>takes your wallet and runs

Most knife attacks vs police officers happen in a similar fashion, only with the officer approaching the suspect, and the suspect drawing a hidden blade and attacking the officer at point blank range.

that shit about the wound needing a "team of surgeons" to fix is bullshit. People in car wrecks sustain worse injuries and still make it.

because its a useless pile of junk...

That's assuming the assailant is already baring the knife. If the assailant already has their weapon drawn and it happens to be a gun instead of a knife, the gun is still superior.

Yeah that one.

It would take extraordinary circumstances for someone with a knife to rush a man from 15 feet and they haven't even drawn their gun yet.

would be easy to redirect the knife arm and trip the cunt, take a few steps back and unload a clip into him

Aren't knives like that banned for use by the Geneva convention?

Double stanley knife works just fine.

do you know a real hit knife in a real street fight by example is so random its is a 50/50 to say hello to paradise or hell?

Try running at this guy with just a knife

Not every state has stand your ground

Stock image. Time stamp required.

Civilized countries don't have "shoot people you don't like" laws.

Yup, along with hollowpoint ammunition but this doesn't prevent civilians (and LEO) from using it, only militaries.

It's really easy to justify here in the Great State of Texas

If you knew what the strong your ground law entitled you wouldn't be saying that.

It only applies where the defendant has no duty to retreat I.E in your home or in the defense of someone else who isn't capable of defending themselves is the defendant given immunity.

So basically, if you could have retreated, say, standing on the street approached by a nigger with a knife, if given the chance to retreat, but instead choosing to stand and use lethal force that resulted in the death of the attacker, you would still be held liable and no immunity would be granted to you.

15ft is not as far as it sounds. It really wouldn't take long to close that distance. I don't know for a fact if you can sprint 15ft faster than it takes someone to draw pistol from their belt (assuming average reaction speed) but I've heard this before from gunnuts I know so it's probably true.

this is my everyday carry, shaving sharp and doesnt really dull unless your a gink

crkt.com/moxie.html

It's from Google. Type in the name of the knife.

Stand your ground law isn't shoot people you don't like, it's the law that states in the event that your life or another person life is threatened you have the right " defend " yourself or others from harm. Pretty simple

>Can't gut, skin, filet, scale, carve, shape or whittle.
Behold the fabled Edgelord's Blade

>would be easy to redirect the knife arm and trip the cunt
>would be easy
>easy

Step back guys, looks like we got us a badges here.

For realises though, try to tone down the autism, even if it is ironic or just plain baiting

10/10 times knife carrier will be hiding his knife. Unless you have a small gun that will be hard. At least to hide it in such a way you can draw it in less then a second.
Knifes are stealthy and quick.
Guns are slow but really op if you get them up.
Depends on what you are gonna use it for really. Ps: Once again also most countries allows someone to own a life. The number of countries allowing guns are not even close in comparison.

>Most knife attacks
Citations? Statistics?

Stand your ground law is a real thing. And If you think you can run away pull it out turn fire accurately while off balance and from spinning better then you can from a natural firing position facing your attacker with a natural draw....Well then aren't you some Chuck Norris mother fucker

It's a combat knife you nignog. Are you going to say artillery shells are edgy because you can't hunt with them? Faggot.

Knife users BTFO'd

Badass *

You are absolutely right. More likely the man with the knife would conceal it until 2 or 3 ft away.

But if a gun owner thinks a conflict is escalating, they will draw their gun pre-emptively and have it ready. It would be difficult to approach someone with a knife drawn and get within 15 feet without the target putting 2 and 2 together. This isn't Mythbusters. This is life, and in life, people take precautions.

who in the hell would whittle and filet with the same knife

Nice dubs.
Yes I know it's from Google. Seen this knife mentioned many times around the web. I want proof that OP actually has one and isn't being just another edgy autist, claiming he has shit that his meager allowance couldn't afford him.

Here in Texas you are not required to attempt to retreat in any place where you are legally allowed to be. This includes street corners, stores, etc. If you have a legal right to be somewhere, you have the legal right to stand your ground and defend yourself with the force necessary to stop the attacker.

Yeah you know that is not real life right... 9/10 times the fancy shit they show you for self defense does not work. A better defence strategy would be to try and grab his knife arm instead. And then try and get your gun with your other arm.

you can still stab wit a knife that can do those things

At that point the weapon of choice makes little difference - for all practical purposes it could be a rock.

Oh wow what an awesome si... Na just kidding. Kill yourself faggot

You're confusing "defend yourself" with "use lethal force".

Stand your ground laws only apply to areas which you have an absolutely right to be in, and therefore no need to retreat from, like a home or place of business, depending on which state you're in.

Not every state has a stand-your-ground law, and even the ones that do have different definitions of the law. Most agree that if you're standing on the street by yourself, someone attempts to attack you, and you have the ability to retreat from the attack unharmed but instead choose to use lethal force on the attacker you are still held accountable to your actions.

you won't ever use it so STFU.

In life people would not draw a gun if someone walked close to them on the street unless he acts really suspicious which hey would not happen a lot of times.

>texas
a weird way to write "retard state"

Just made a nice sandwich with it.

I'm not an expert on the matter but I doubt you can draw a knife significantly faster than you can draw a gun. You're right about them being easier to hide but we are talking about a hypothetical scenario where both parties are aware that the other is attacking.

Jesus fuck, you are either retarded or bait troll. 15 feet is nothing. 20 feet is the "rule" of a normal man being able draw aim fire a well placed shot in the time it takes a normal man to cover that ground.

Every state has a different definition of the law.

Personally though I wouldn't want to be caught in court with OP's knife. That's like shooting a bugler with a TOW missile.

Yep but my point is while you can do that with almost any knife. You canĀ“t with most guns because you can not hide them in such a easy way.

I don't bring half a dozen knives into the woods with me. One solid all-purpose knife is all you need.

>Not every state has a stand-your-ground law, and even the ones that do have different definitions of the law. Most agree that if you're standing on the street by yourself, someone attempts to attack you, and you have the ability to retreat from the attack unharmed but instead choose to use lethal force on the attacker you are still held accountable to your actions.

See
God bless Texas

I can do alot of tricks you can't with my butterfly knife.

To be fair, chances are if a normal man suspects someone intends to pull a knife on him he will likely pull his gun out just to be safe.

Since when? We are talking about real life are we not? The key is not to draw the knife but that I can hide a knife up my sleeve while I would have to have a gun at my belt. Also 21ft rule so well it depends really on situation. But the situation I think of which would be the most likely is a bar fight or someone trying to rob you in which case you are fucked if you try to draw a gun.

you need something with a solid blade to filet, i guess anything could work... but it makes a mess

im a commercial fisherman and an avid huntter

Yeah it's actually illegal to draw your firearm unless you're about to use it in self defense. At least the state I live in and according to said gunnuts that I know. Also I've heard the exact opposite when it comes to gun owners: if you draw you're gun it's because you're about to fire it.

It would be child's play to conceal, say, a 9mm in a coat's inside pocket.

I have never, and will never be in a knife fight. Neither will most people. I do gut fish and skin game to eat. OPs "knife" has no use whatsoever to me.

>Every state has a different definition of the law.

Which is exactly the way it should be according to The Constitution. I'm glad I live in a state that defines the law in the manner in which it does.

Didn't they ban trench knives like this after the 1st world war?
Pretty sure it's illegal to manufacture a three sided blade.

Okay so I am gonna have to reach for my gun in my pocket or have my hand inside my coat? Not suspicious at all huh?
youtu.be/I_23U047qTA?t=25s

I think you mean "california"

As a Californian I can agree, we suck.

Washington has stand your ground laws as well. That's where I live currently.

However most are still taken to court if the defense ends in loss of life.

Here's the big thing though. It is unlawful to wield or carry a knife for self defense purposes no matter the danger. I've seen countless people tried for this.

OP goes into court with that he's fucking convicted, stand your ground law or not.

have you ever seen bullshit like OP has just fallen for?
this is the meme knife equivalent of a mechanical keyboard.
it takes a team of surgeons to seal any deep wound, and victims bleed out from any wound that deep. what bullshit. it is no more deadly than a $7 costco carving knife of the same length.

Just as easy to slap the gun away.

Incorrect. Brandishing a fire arm can be considered a crime. If someone corners you or does something incredibly shady I can say "ok" but this goes back to the one user saying you cant just go pulling a gun when someone gets close to you at night.

Look idk if OP is just trolling because it's a pretty retarded looking knife but sacrificing utility as a tool to enhance combat capabilities doesn't inherently make something shitty or edgy or w/e. It just means it's specialized for combat and not a survival tool.

I would argue it is easier to slap a gun away considering you run the risk of hitting the blade when trying to disarm someone with a knife.

I have questions.
Why are there holes in it?
Why is it twisted?
Why does it holster into a dildo?

HAHAHHAHAH WHAT AN IDIOT JUST ONE SLASH AND UR GONNA BLEED OUT IN MINUTES WITH THIS KNIFE

The study that was being referenced was a controlled scenario where cops where attack with fake knives at 15ft to see if they could draw and fire at the assailant before getting "stabbed".

Don't get me wrong here, I value actual evidence pretty highly, but it does make a lot of sense that someone isn't going to pull out their knife while standing 30 feet away and start screaming and whooping while rushing at the officer. They're going to walk up with it still concealed and pull it out when they're close.

Still though, this is only one type of attack on an officer. There's more situations than sneak attacks, which I would guess are the least common type of assault an officer has to face, but again probably not the only kind in which someone is close to them.

Well I could say your favorite knife is useless because I only do wood carvings with my knives so I don't need a skinning knife. That doesn't mean your knife is stupid and edgy.

underrated

Is that a Strawman or what? Yes that is the study you are correct what is your point? If someone trained to use a weapon has issues at 15ft an untrained civilian would perform worse.

for me at least something that does everything well is better then something that does one thing well

Hot damn that's a cool knife

i take cans of tuna with me when i go camping.

But OP is a fat neckbearded basement dwelling NEET who has no use whatsoever for that knife. Might as well be wearing fedora and carrying a katana.

there's a jewish concept known as "brandishing". also pointing your weapon at someone is considered "assault". basically if you're going to carry you should have a hebrew attorney on retainer.

Read the thread. It was mentioned earlier. Lurk moar.

similarly, a gun isn't worth shit if you're dead before you can draw it

Did someone pull the stand your ground law defense? Oh boy oh boy

In the United States of America, each individual citizen has a Duty To Retreat. When against an attacker, the defendant has a duty to retreat from said attacker if at all possible.

Stand your ground laws give immunity to prosecution under certain terms. Stand Your Ground allows you to, and this is very important, "match force-for-force" As in, if non-lethal force is applied, you cannot lawfully respond with lethal force. Only if lethal force is applied by the attacker can the defendant, under fear of serious bodily harm or death, exercise lethal force in defense of one's self, and only in places where they have an absolute right to be, which is defined loosely on a state-to-state basis.

Some states defining this to a more strict castle doctrine which encompasses home, personal business, vehicle, etc. others defining this as "anywhere that a citizen is legally allowed to be such as public sidewalks, bathrooms, etc". Each source agrees that force may only be met with equal force.

So in a nutshell, if someone jumps you with a knife, if you are in a state that has stand-your-ground laws, you have all the right to believe that they are attempting to inflict onto you serious injury or death, and may respond with lethal force. However, if an individual brandishes no weapons and simply approaches you in a threatening matter, you may not legally brandish a firearm and shoot the individual.

That being said, no state legally permits any individual to defend themselves with any knife, dagger, sword, mace, or club. Knives may only be carried as tools, and not as self defense weapons.

same with a knife