>1/2 ounce of coke, 1/2 lb of weed, and $500 cash taken

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/benzo-mixed-by-nathan-original
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cut your losses and btfo the game
Only unprofessional idiots get rolled on

if you know the guy, get a gun and ask in private where the fuck´s your stuff

if you dont know any suspects then sucks for you. ask around if anybody were dumb enough to brag about getting your loot n 500 recently

this is however one of those things you wanna take care of in the inner circle. might even wanna go apeshit to show that nobody steals from u

done

I know the guy but he came thru with like 3 huge niggers

if that were to happen to me, id kidnap him kill him and bury him in a forest

Get 4 then

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/benzo-mixed-by-nathan-original

Take them halfway to wisconsin and drop them off (i live in michigan)

get a gun

Get a gun or a knife and go apeshit, otherwise you'll be known as a soft target for good

Kek

This guy I like this guy

what the fuck cut his finger off or something. fucking bitch stole from you he´s good as dead

>be me, 20
>meet coke connect, he's 30 (and a spic)
>i live in 3rd floor apartment
>he comes over one day
>i buzz him in
>he comes up, starts acting sketchy, but I buy the 1/2 ounce from him anyway
>suddenly, three niggers burst in my door with cattle prods
>start tazing the fuck out of me
>take my cash, the coke, and my weed

Turns out he had propped my front door open so they came in after

I think I need to move.

Either him or his boys. Their cars, houses, or life.
Take a pick and shoot it up.

Kill the niggers and the spic.

chalk it up as a loss. learn from your mistakes.

or try to hunt them down and get your shit back.

one of those might involve you dying.

>been watching too much breaking bad

that was one dumb fucking coke dealer. you literally walk into his house and give him all your money willingly and he does this.

Cut the brakes on his car. Cut your losses, you're not getting it back. Just send them a message that you're not to be fucked with.

>get a gun and a big ass chain
>find the guy
>beat his shit with the chain
>don't hit the head unless you wanna kill him
>do proper damage
>pistol whip him before you leave
>sleep with a gun beneath the pillow for the next year or so

You could get some mean dog to guard you, you sound like you can afford it.
Also fuck tricks and niggers.

That explains the smell in Manitowoc.

No you wouldn't. Go to sleep in your parents basement it's getting late

Depends how bad you want that shit back, cut your losses like other anons said or go get your shit back with some hardware

The main point I'm making is just as if you'd really fucking kidnap and murder someone. I don't have to know you at all to know that there's basically no chance you're the type of person to do that you'd probably just cry about it and not be able to do anything

how about anonymous tip to the police? Wait some time tho obvs

it depends find gang nigs that either already dont like them or are willing to do work it depends on what type of people you have access to i would go to a bodaga owned by russian insane guys pay the cost and get 60% of my shit back andd 100% of my rep ur product hookup should know someone

>bing this much of a pussy
Fucking rek them OP

Well yeah I admit that I too would also not attempt to kidnap and murder someone but at least I never claimed I would

lol im not even that guy

or am i?

Buy syringes. Fill them up with some nasty toxic chemicals like boat fuel, pesticides, strong cleaners. Follow them individually and when you see an opening, run up to them and inject them with that shit right in the neck and run like hell.

Make sure you leave no tracks and have a good alibi because the FBI will be all over your ass.

This

You better do something or word will g err t around and you'll be known as the easy dealer to rob.

police - a weapon you can use anonymously, safely, from a distance, to fuck with someone's life on every level. Essentially unbeatable too - just need to use them correctly.

> not using any and all available weapons to your advantage
> being this retarded

Might as well kys at that point, retard

cos obviously it's more retarded than going to gun down an armed coke dealer on your own.

>watch more tv, idiot

your dealer has incentive to help you, dumb ass.

this

or
>kill him yourself
>bring 4 niggers and go beat him to death
>kidnap him and cut his head off

run the motherfucker over with a car. it's nearly impossible to get a murder conviction if a vehicle is involved.

Look op, you're stupid.
Just send an anonymous tip to the cops that they are dealing drugs. Stop dealing for a while and during this so they can't snitch on you. Never tell a soul it was you who called the cops. Vengeance will be yours when they get assraped in prison.

this

wait for him to get out of work or something and then go 90 into the back of his car or when hes walking through the cross walk.

Castrate him

that will make him Think twice

I dont get robbed, because I'll shoot that nigger.

make a craigslist ad posing as the guy trying to sell dope. add a few pics and there you go.. it's foolproof, as long as you make sure to leave the guys contact info.

2 things will happen -

A. this guy gets harassed for a few days/weeks/months until he changes his #.

B. the guy actually sells to these randos and runs into a cop.

either way, nobody knows you did it unless the guy had a specific # for you only.

gl op.

not post on b

You bitch about less than 1000 bucks?

In what kinda game are you?

If you go fuck him up you're gonna end up with more trouble than you have now.

I doubt that you would even be able to do it, given that you already have been fucked raw in a situation where you should have been prepared.

Learn from it.
And stop risking your life for pocket money.

If you're an asshole, clean your place, get clean, call the cops on him when you know that he's loaded and then move on.

season 6 sucked tbh idk if the series about walter´s lawyer is worth checkin out

that´s too far like his 3 negros will be doing a lot worse to OP if he goes there

DO call the cops, are you kidding me? if they catch him with all that shit he'll stay in prison for awhile. Just leave an anonymous tip fam, seen it on Mr Robot, its gotta work irl!
This way you lose all your shit but at least the people responsible will be punished.

If you want your shit back then arrange a meeting with this guy as someone else, get your friend to call him or something:
>arrange a deal with the guy, someone that he won't know is associated with you
>get another friend with a car
>once the guy shows up, throw his ass in the car, he won't call for help because he's got drugs on him
>hold a knife to his throat and tell him to stfu
>get him to your house, put a bag over his head
>get him inside and re-enact the scene from "The Prisoners" with the autistic kid
>if anyone sees you tell them you're throwing a secret bday party or whatever for the guy, or that its just a prank bro so he can't see shit
>get what you need from him/threaten him
>back in the car
>drive him to some deserted place, miles from his house
>hope he gets raped by niggers on the way home
or something like that

If you had this much coke on you, for me it implies you know "dangerous" ppl

Was it fronted? If so, call your dude and explain the situation and try to have him side your ways

It's a freaking small word and when you speak to the right people at the right timing of events, shit can spread like the plague

If you're not surrounded(which i think is pretty stupid considering you'd be an ever easy target for having alot of coke)

Get a gun or devise a plan to try to get back at him and somehow find a way to knock him unconscious and sequester him

Make him talk and if he doesn't, threaten to cut a finger off or something and plan everything in consequences

Get your shit back even if it implies to kill some shitheads

Anonymously tip off the feds and claim that you found a drug dealer.

Better Call Saul is set before Breaking Bad. I've found it enjoyable so far.

It's weird isn't it, it's almost like this is an anonymous board on that thing they call the internet.
Wait...

>feds
>anonymous
>implying they don't know already that you got ripped and you're a bitch about it
[ ]not rekt
[ ] rekt
[x] absolutely buttblasted

OP here

Holy shit didn't think this would stay alive

Just found out I can track my iPhone (I know, kill me) and it's showing a location

So I found where this fucker lives

I'm going to do some nasty shit to his place. Suggestions?

Also, I'm liking the ideas about calling the cops, I'm gonna plant some more shit at his place to lock him up longer

this thread is funny. skinny white parent's basement dwelling nerds pretending to be gangsters. Yeee muthafucka!! wut wut!!

Reality check: Feds don't care about a small stash, now if it's a dealer, they're more interested

he will be alarmed. go after his family. he will not be expecting that. rek them good. like no more breathing good. leave note that you're even now.

>plant more stuff
As if that was worth it.
What a fucking unstable business man are you?
None. You're obviously the same type a nigger than the guy who jammed your asshole.

First you lose money, then you lose some more money just because your feels got touched a little too realisticaly?
What.

Don't do anything that would directly link to you.

I have a little idea, camp yourself near his place and try to wait for him to leave his place

If he's alone, either
>follow him somewhere you might be sure to get him
>knock him unconscious
>ties his arms and feet and gag him
>bring him deep in a wood and tie him to a tree and make him speak
>if he doesn't say jackshit, kill him slowly to make him suffer and dismember him afterwards

Or

>while he's gone, break in in his place and wait for him to come back and figure out the rest

or get some channel locks and crimp all of the brake lines except the front driver's side. that way it'll feel like the brakes still work, but at high speed he'll brake himself into oncoming traffic. on that tire you can loosen the lug nuts, too.

Reality Check 2: Electric Bogaloo
Op has a record and is a dealer.

He even made that thread. If they wanted to they could bust his ass rn.
One of those feds getting the idea of making a casual check on the callers record and he is fucked.

Just requires that.

go back to sleep young man

Literally doesn't understand the meaning of ANONYMOUS tipping.

Get out you illiterate fucktwat.

go eat some more cheetos from your mom's fridge you faggot

call the cops and say you saw a livestreamed rape on facebook or whatever and it's at that place.

Yea right.
Anonymous.
And batman is going to get ops shit back.

Have fun living in a bubble m8.

yes and that's why you're not only reading Sup Forums but posting on here - wow big man - go back to your room little boy

They will need proof for such a statement, dumbo

swat him, or just say they stole your phone and don't mention any drugs

alright, let's stream it from your house. i'll let you do the rapin'.

>Can't argue against a common fact that you can anonymously tip law enforcement agencies with no backlash to you.

Ignoring facts in your face, as would a leftist retard would. Good thing you immigrants are getting ass fucked royally now.

Sounds like you're a dumbass and that isn't that much work

Problem is shit escalates fast if it was me i'd cut my losses and take it as a lesson learned. Keep your client base small regular and trust worthy never get your shit on tic and never deal from where you live meet people don't be lazy, finally invest in some decent locks and security but if you do your shit right you shouldn't need them.

No. No you're not

doubtful

buy a gun and get your shit back

fuck the anonymous tips

just kidnap the dude
>tag, bag, and gag
>haul his ass off to a nice and quiet location
>be sure to scare the shit out of him through the entire process
>torture him mentally and physically until he breaks
>kill him and dispose of him (numerous guides on this, shouldnt have to post one)
>then never talk about it again or even think about it.

if he wants to play the game you play the game better, ya dig?

Mustard gas his house shit you can buy at any store can cause a shit load of damage

You're right I can't argue against gullible.

You cannot have maximum security and anonymity at the same time.

But go ahead.
Why am I even trying to help retards like this?

kek

who are you, Joe Pesci?

shit covers blown

>implying i live anywhere near OP
Fucking hell... How can ppl be this retarded

Even if he keeps clientele smaller, the world is small and people are fucking rotten pieces of shit in general

Trust no one and be ready to kick ass at all times, ppl won't fuck with you

Even better when you are surrounded with ppl known to not be fucked with

Simple

do you not own gun? I would never let strangers in without a piece, wouldn't even roll with that amount w/o one

>Go to your local street arms dealer
>Rent a car
>Run up on some niggas
Dass it.

Implying any of you are actual drug dealers. Playing GTA in your mom's house doesn't make you a gangster

Call the cops, say you want to leave an anonymous tip where they can find lots of drugs.
???
Profit.

I am not saying that but when I have sold bikes for upwards of 4k I bring a gun in my car, I would deff carry if selling narcodics

>narcodics

actually even selling herb i carried a lil .25 when going to sketchy mountain houses, do love gta tho

Thats alot of money. Either learn your lesson if the consequences result in you getting severely beaten or death. Or if your smart about it go get revenge on whoever robbed u

the best way to get revenge is to rape him and film it, then you can make him stay quiet and pay you money and also you get to fuck his tight ass hole
he won't tell anyone you did it and he might even kill himself

Who keeps cheetos in the fridge?