I love the ever repeating cuck and breads

I love the ever repeating cuck and breads.

Please post away, pics and green text.

I want to fuck someone's GF, what sites do people use?

I prefer it when the cuck has a little involement, kissing the girl, licking her feet etc

Would you fuck my girl? If so how

no, she reminds me too much of the Crimson Chin

Careful man, it's an addictive lifestyle!

I would hold her nose and force my cock all the way down her throat until she nearly passes out and I am diamonds.

I would then literally rip her clothes, throw her on her knees and bury my cock deep into her sweet pussy and fuck her like she's never been fuck before.

She looks tight, any nudes?

I do too

I hate how conservatively she dresses. That'd be the first thing I'd change if I was fucking her. I'd probably have her dress like a hooker.

Generic description any unimaginative virgin would use to describe how they'd fuck someone. Boring. 3/10

Some of us are better with actions you fag

You can propably find some couple on craigslist

what state are you in op

The UK :(

Spend a lot of time in Florida though

Looking for a BBC for my girlfriend. Toronto area

I've been hanging out with this girl regularly who's in an open relationship with her fiancé. It's pretty cool, we've met and all 3 of us have gone out for dinner and movies and stuff, and then we might be at her place for example watching a movie and cuddling while he's in next room playing vidya, and then we'll start fucking and he'll walk by to get a drink and stop and look and say "don't worry about me, continue".

Craigslist. It's worked well for us

Please continue

Fabswingers.com CAN be decent, a lot of couples want to fuck other couples though or they're just looking for BBC.
Try it though, if you fail to find someone to cuck you can always go for the single girls on there

Well what would you do to her? Reply to one of her pics and share with us how you'd do it better

Any actual cucks here?

Share your thoughts, rate anons

I am

any bikini?

How many guys has your girl fucked?

6 in our relationship so far

> 6 guys fucked your girlfriend

Your "relationship" is autistic

HAHAHAHA EXCELLENT COMEBACK!

My gf and her first bull

I dont have any saved ones

Be rough with this whore. Reply for reply

Witnessed

Did she do it in front of you ?
Nice trips

Here

Quads cuck. Post more

Any britfags want their GFs fucking?

She sometimes does it in front of me and sometimes not.

Any interest in my wife?

Why? To help some dude get off with no prospect of getting to twist his girlfriend in two? What sort of gay bullshit is that?

Fuck yes, cuck.

Agreed

More skin

I've been cucked before, trying to get my gf into it.

Did you ever regret it or no?

I would make her moan and whisper in your ear about big dick ravaging her cunt

Would you lick other guy's cum from her tits, you cuck?

Yes, I'm in a nice cuckold relationship

i like how you guys have made yourself actually believe that you have serious relationship

i bet you are also those guys who seriously talk about "feminine penis"

The first time, yeah, but after that it was highly enjoyable, i love it.

girlfriend, usually snaps me when shes with anohter guy.

>ITT Pathetic cuck fags

Jesus

>itt non pathetic cuck fags

Retard, pathetitic and cuck are synonyms

Much better, any ass?

Ex gf. Wanna see where the tube goes?

Any bulls ITT? I've always wondered what it's like claiming anothers partner and making them your slut. Please share a story.

Would you lick my balls while I'd be doing her?

I would absolutely fuck your girl, got any nudz?

Please

depends on what youd do to her

I do, tell me how you would fuck her

Who are trying to lie to, you pathetic cuck fag, you would beg for those balls

the fuck is wrong with people today

I'd get her on her knees and sucking me off while I sit on the couch and watch sports while you bring me beer and masturbate in the corner

I like teasing so I would tease the shit out of her first. Talk dirty to her, call her a cock slut in front of you. Then tell her to show us her body and slowly get naked, make her play with her pussy as we both watched her..

I wonder how the fuck your parents were raising you

go to your father and tell him
> dad, I am so happy, I let other guy fuck my woman in front of my eyes and I was enjoying it

And just wait for his reaction. It might be first time you will actually see your father cry from despair, sadness and excruciating emotional pain

If it was really as easy as just signing up for some website do you really think anyone would ever have to go without sex? I mean if you're okay with fucking 2/10 diseased chicks I'm sure you could find some on Craigslist but let's be honest: even if you're the bull instead of the cuck, you're still using Craigslist to get laid, so is it really a big step up?

Best case scenario you could find swingers clubs and get into the local swinger scene but most clubs only let in guys as a woman's +1. You're not getting in without a chick or else swingers clubs would just wind up being sausage fests, after all. So, if you can find a chick that's down to swing with you you're probably good, but realistically thats only gonna happen if she has feelings for you or if you can outfuck all her fuck buddies.

Yes. Share that shit bro.

So hot kik me jd_g3

Halfway in....

Fucked this slampig chick when she was dating a dude for a couple of months. She never really specified. Met her at my fav bar. Met up with her at her house, knew the dude too, bit of a fag. Initially i came over to fix her laptop and when it was done she asked me howmuch she had to pay me. Basically i just went for it. She sat there on her bed, pushed her over, undid her pants, pulled them back a bit, undid my own and pushed her legs up to her shoulders. Licked her cunt for a minute and started to fuck her bare.

The look on her face was incredible. Eyes wide open, open mouth, wtf is happening face. She was really into it. Started to feel i was about to cum so i pulled out and came in her mouth. She didnt like that but she swallowed it anyways.

After that i left. Saw her a week later in the same bar. She asked me to keep quiet about it since she really liked the other guy. Few hours later i offered her a ride home. She hesitated but accepted. Fucked her again, on the couch this time. This went on for ages. Every saturday night id drive her home and fuck her. Never kissed her either, always just pulled down her pants and leave them half on. Nut in her mouth and left.

She never said anything about it. She just let me have my way with her. No texting, no talking, never did anything to please her again. Never waited for her to cum either. She just let me use her. Bar closed up, walked to my car and she would just follow me and get in.

The guy never found out either. It only stopped because i had a gf later. Big mistake. When we broke up she said she regretted cheating and she never visited that bar again. It changed me though. Have a fantastic gf now, but thinking of just using someones gf as a cumbucket gets me diamonds. Never cucked a guy though.

you are despicable

Fun thread

Really hot desu, you must've felt like a God being able to just walk up this girl and use her as a fucktoy whenever you pleased.

>I love the ever repeating cuck and breads.
congratulations. You're part of the cancer killing Sup Forums!

This thread is dildos, kill yourselves.

I wish she was my gf, goddamn. any pics?