I would like to explore the idea of the American Union with my fellow Sup Forumsrothers. Pros? Cons...

I would like to explore the idea of the American Union with my fellow Sup Forumsrothers. Pros? Cons? We don't need a wall we need annexation.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-northern-ireland-eu-referendum-result-latest-live-border-poll-united-martin-mcguinness-a7099276.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pro: no more illegal Mexicans or Canadians.

Con: loss of sovereignty of all 3 of our countries.

Pro: ease of travel across the whole of North America.

Maybe an economic union like EU, but not under Trump

Con: introduction of Mexican Cartels onto our collective soil.

It couldn't be under Trump. That much is obvious, sans a military conquest of course.

It would have to be a trilateral agreement. I suppose annexation is the wrong word.

Pro: all three nations economies are already so intertwined a unionof sorts would only benefit everyone involved.

No one is interested in this? Maybe next time I'll put a naked chick as the picture...

con: what about spanish speaking mexico and Anglo- America?

That flag gave me a seizure

The same could be said for French Canadians.

Annex Mexico, and deport the Mexicans to South America. Colonise with Americans that pledged to move to Canada if Trump got elected. Keep them there for cheap labor.

The flag needs a complete overhaul I agree.

I want an Anglosphere Union: US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Ireland.

Interesting idea...

it's called the commonwealth

Of course the Queen and the Royal family would lose all vestiges of their remaining power. Americans would never ken to the monarchy.

UK, USA, CAN, AUS, NZ should all be in a union together. We have so much in common :(

The Commonwealth takes a knee to the crown. In this scenario the crown is at best a family of rich people with no power whatsoever.

That's not union, it's more like a mini UN, a talking shop. Besides it also includes non-Anglosphere countries like Pakistan, India and Bangladesh.

I would want an Anglosphere union to be like the EU, maybe even a country with very atrong states rights. Stronger even than the US currently.

Official power that is. Money always wields influence.

I think this is a wonderful idea.

fair point.

I know right, I'm sorta hoping with Brexit and Trump that this will start to become a reality. Australia already wants easier visa access to the UK.

>inb4 brit detected

Journalists are already floating the idea, so it is out there and gaining traction...

capx co/why-canzuk-is-britains-best-hope-after-brexit/

Like they ain't already been here for years you ignorant backwoods cousin fucker.

An Anglocentric Union is our best possible hope for a future free of turmoil. Hello, it's our best possible of leaving this rock for the stars..

What's with the hate?

problem is the south Mexican border is more porous than the US-Mexican border

Soo, a federation?

yeah I agree. Let's just move all the fags and minorities from Toronto to San Francisco and surrounding areas. Then let the greasy beaners continue to overrun the south of Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. I don't really see any cons.

Yeah, basically.

American Union but only USA, Canada and Mexico?
America's a big continent boy, not only these 3 countries...

what's the problem with federalizing europe (maybe starting over and kicking some of those poorer fuckers out)?

>a Galactic Federation

hilarious

US had a war to not be in that

Times change.

>Stronger even than the US currently.
so like the EU?

Do not believe the best just because trump is president and do not complain about the Mexicans just because you think they jump walls or come from illegal

North America needs to just stop shitting on itself and just become one Galactic Federation, pool our resources, and in time, leave the planet and colonize the galaxy.

Europe lacks a single demos (cultural similarities that make us see strangers as part of our nation and therefore stay together as a nation even if they vote for someone else or have my taxes get spent on them). This is why German voters refuse to fund Greece, but rich German states are happy to fund poor German states.

The Anglosphere could federate because we have the same language and very similar culture. eg, is a Brit or Irishman more different from a New Englander than a Texan is? Nope. It could work.

I fucking support this.

Well this is what our Congressthings want in reality. They have had a hardon for a single continental entity. They even mocked up a currency for it, the Amero. But it is considered as a conspiracy theory by those in power. This only because it became common knowledge, and the push back scared the hell out of the Congress. We are still on a NWO trajectory, but they are having to return to doing so quietly.
I for one am not for a North American Union. This is due to the fact that it would require that the country, or the citizens give up their rights to the collective.

The EU has very weak state rights. That's mainly why the UK voted to leave. Cameron had to beg to be allowed to remove a tax from tampons and go told to fuck off.

Nah man. That's the royal family. The Crown symbolizes each country. The monarch is a personification of the nation. It's all completely symbolic anyways, but an important distinction none the less.

How

See: FVEY

strongest military
strongest economy
UK is fucked now, talking about not to leave or do a "soft" leave
ypu still call it weak

Interesting, I didn't know that.

>strongest military
>strongest economy
What do those things have to do with the EU?

>mainly why the UK voted to leave
Hilarious. England voted to leave because a majority of their voters are uninformed and/or nationalists.

this
also scottland and n irland will prob leave the UK if the UK leaves the EU

>Hilarious. England voted to leave because a majority of their voters are uninformed and/or nationalists.
Ah, the arrogant words of a Remoaner.

I did a bunch of research when asking myself in Canada needed a queen. I like having one because of those reasons. Also it feels like a failsafe for truly terrible ministers

>remoaner
Nope. Just a morbidly interested Amerifat who thinks you Little England dipshits should get fucked.

other countrys have someone elected for that, in germany we have the Bundespräsident to check the Kanzler and the rest of the gov, the Bundespräsident is elected every 5 years(Kanzler and gov every 4) and hes elected in a diffrent way

Protestants in NI aren't going to vote to leave the UK after decades of literally fighting to remain in it.

well they need the EU, they voted to stay in, and they are talking about leaving in the ni gov atm

A hypocrite then. You sit happily in your independent country and belittle anyone else who dares hope for the same.

But people are stupid and democracy is flawed. The head of government (prime minister) is still elected, they in practice hold all the power by acting as "advisor" to the head of state (Crown) who symbolicly holds the power, to use it only in accordance with the will of the people as stated by her elected advisors. It gives the prime minister more power to run the country than an american president, while still providing for a check

>and they are talking about leaving in the ni gov atm
No they aren't. The DUP are the largest party in NI and provide the First Minister. The DUP supported Leave during the referendum and are the most Unionist party in NI.

If the DUP turned traitor and discussed leaving the UK, their own voters would kill them. And I'm not joking. Some Loyalist paramilitaries are still armed.

but ni needs the peace money, and they are talking abot leaving can give you source in a min or 2

>failure to understand that the US is actually a lot like the EU

heres a source btw
>Deputy First Ministersaying a united Ireland referendum should be held "at some stage in the future".
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-northern-ireland-eu-referendum-result-latest-live-border-poll-united-martin-mcguinness-a7099276.html

This, Trump is our best chance at a spacefaring Anglosphere. Up here Trudeau is already getting cucked by Trump, Britain is already there, Australia is next.

Right now the "culture war" is the most important front. The only way to "win" is not to play. But that's harder done than said.

>Brit or Irishman more different from a New Englander than a Texan is?
1. great grammar 10/10
2. so? except for the language most of western europe is pretty homogenous, just revive latin as the official language and all shall bow before the 4th and final reich

As usual, either a retard or b8

wow

Yeah. It's illegal for (most) governments to spy on their own citizens but if we get the governments of other nations to do it for us, then feed us information we asked for, we can sail right through that pesky loophole!

Go to sleep, you will be late for your NAFTA meeting in the morning, president Trump.

That's a butt ugly flag. Flags are supposed to be simple designs, symbols.

the world looks more fucked up every minute

kek

post your flag idea

>a fucking leaf
No beuno
America i can tolerate but not you fuckers

I'll take Canada. Mexico can rot in hell for all I care

3 horizontal bars, in this order: red, blue, white

In the middle of the blue bar an almost bar width-sized white star of David in the middle

No, never mind that other idea. This one is better

Keep the American flag the way it is, but take way the white stars and put one white star of David in the middle of the blue.

That's basically what the royal family already is.

>muh joooooz

That's anti-Semitic

that's sexist

that is xenophobic