Why does it feel like the 2nd Amendment is only for white people?

why does it feel like the 2nd Amendment is only for white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMV_HprkrHI&feature=youtu.be
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-offense
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a job, earn some money, buy a gun.

Congrats, you are now a gun owner.

(you)

if you walk into a shop with a gun as a black man you get shot. not so if you're white. if you are white you could shoot the black man and get away with it

Posting from my comic folder to bump thread, cause god knows with the quality of post you are putting out I will be the only one bringing any sort of good content

do you have any reasons or evidence for such a grand claim as that?

Maybe if 13% of people didn't commit 80% of violent crime then we wouldn't have to profile that group.

Maybe if stupid thugs dropped the weapon (real or not) when police told them to drop it, instead of waving it around, they wouldn't get rekt.

cause the white people that buy guns are usually hunters and shit like that. if a ghetto looking white guy walked in with gym shorts and a wife beater and went to buy a gun, I'd be just as worried about that as a stupid nigger coming in to buy one

>If you're a black man walking into a shop waving a gun around you get shot.

>If you're a white man walking into a shop waving a gun around you get shot.

>If your a black man walking into a shop with your gun concealed, where it belongs, then nothing happens.

>If your a white man walking into a shop with your gun concealed, where it belongs, then nothing happens.

fix'd that for you.

nope

because white people care about laws. nignogs will have firearms regardless.

Like a sensible policy.

obligatory bix nood

>>americunts
>>white

pick one.

heres you

Inate cowardice

Don't get this one

I remember seeing the cartoon version of this, but they had changed it to purple. Shit was fucking trippy.

How much soros is paying you OP?

I don't get these tbh. Is there any hidden message besides "hee hee, niggers..."?

kek, why the abrupt switching of the racism target?
Who do you hate more: blacks or jews? And why?

its just feeble propoganda, but i find them amusing. the mexican ones all have stink lines

Obviously those were posted by a nigger trying to change the subject.

>>why does it feel like the 2nd Amendment
>>does it feel like the
>>it feel like
>>feel

You want us to explain your feelings?

post the mexican ones faggot

White patriotic rednecks don't do drive bys and attempt to rob people.

i think ben garrison actually has some talent and could do well in niche comics if he wasn't so fucking deranged

Why are you against open carry?

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=AMV_HprkrHI&feature=youtu.be

Oh, geez. I don't know. It's totally not because the stereotype for niggers having guns is bad or anything.

There's a reason stereotypes exist. Stop proving it and get on with your life.

Pic related for other ignorant/liberal ideology.

he don't much like the azns either

Because that is how your personal bias views it.
As far as I know, you can get a gun license if you have no criminal record.
If someone is stopped from using their 2nd Amendment rights, it's probably because of some choices they've made.

Because we can afford it

said the white trash welfare recipient

The 2nd Amendment is only for white people because we obey the law. Only niggers run around killing each other and innocent bystanders in their drug-fueled frenzies. There are more more homicides by whites as an absolute number but as a percentage, niggers don't know how to do anything with guns except kill people.

That's why black lives don't matter, because niggers will just keep killing each other, and black folks and white folks, because that's what nigger animals do.

Because the liberal media is in cahoots with the Dems and simultaneously overplays crimes against blacks and underplays crimes against whites. This makes the blacks feel inferior, which in turn makes them more likely to join democrat movements. It also turns whites away from the republican party on the grounds that republicans are evil white men who want to kill all blacks.

Hence why Obama had such an easy 8 years and Trump has had an incredibly hard first week

most whites are on welfare, fat and lazy. Thats why immigrants are being brought in to the US because whites are too stupid and lazy to do any real work. Apart from laziness, most american whites have severe mental problems and drug addictions.

>because OP's "feels" are racist.

Why is it that I've been with plenty of black men who've gone into stores with guns and never had an issue?
The black men I've been around that carried guns were business owners that had to keep guns on them to protect their business.

Because it only intended for humans, not animals you fucking faggot.

I'm assuming he means gun concealed, or where it belongs. Meaning holstered.
Which would imply he approves of open carry.

white girls getting blacked while you are posting your shitty repetitive memes, hahahahahahaha

nice try nugga.

While I do agree with your sentiment 90%, try to keep up with the cases of cops killing non-violent black men simply for having a record.

Living in Cincinnati has been pretty eye opening to this whole matter.

because blacks use guns to shoot other blacks and cops.

false statement.
but if it would be right
>maybe its black fault because you do about 50% of all crime

I really doubt crime would go down that much.

Honestly the best way to lower crime would be to just legalize all drugs and let the idiots kill themselves off.

Because non-whites have decided to abandon it.

>toy gun
lmao yeah right. you went to jail for rape and murder coz the gun was fake ok

SJWs and liberals are literally braindead racists

dude, why are you blaming it one the jews?
jews are actually as racist as japanase people if not then even more

If you point a gun at people then they get to use their 2nd Amendment rights against you

Because it is you fucking nigger

>most whites are on welfare
If that was true, who's funding it?

yeah just post some pictures of us americans and put a statement without any source or realism

I believe it is referencing smoking weed in the bathroom

Yeah, it basically is. Considering white gun owners don't wave their weapons around like idiots or use them to commit crimes nearly as often as black people.

Black on black murder rate has nothing to do with the fact that the white on white murder rate is higher than the black on white murder rate.

WHITE on WHITE murder rate > BLACK on WHITE murder rate

There are more white bodies dead because of white murderers than there are white dead bodies that blacks killed

Now be mad at white people for killing more whites than blacks have killed whites
See:

>pic related

Whites kill whites more than blacks kill whites. That's my point. So chimp out about the white on white murder rate more than any other murder rate, because it's the only one that matters to whites.

I know your mind is blown because you realize these truths by now. I understand you're too arrogant to admit it. Stupid and arrogant, deadly combination, just like the white on white murder rate, it's deadly to whites. Rekt.

My point: THE MAJORITY CRIME IS INTRARACIAL, NOT INTERRACIAL

EVERY RACE VICTIMIZES THEIR OWN RACE MORE THAN THEY DO ANY OTHER RACE, THIS IS WHAT THE STATISTICS SHOW

REKT

per capita plz

Black on black murder rate has nothing to do with the fact that the white on white murder rate is higher than the black on white murder rate.

There are more white bodies dead because of white murderers than there are white dead bodies that blacks killed

Now be mad at white people for killing more whites than blacks have killed whites
See:

>pic related

Whites kill whites more than blacks kill whites. That's my point. So chimp out about the white on white murder rate more than any other murder rate, because it's the only one that matters to whites.

I know your mind is blown because you realize these truths by now. I understand you're too arrogant to admit it. Stupid and arrogant, deadly combination, just like the white on white murder rate, it's deadly to whites. Rekt.

EVERY RACE VICTIMIZES THEIR OWN RACE MORE THAN THEY DO ANY OTHER RACE, THIS IS WHAT THE STATISTICS SHOW

REKT

because it is

>shit was written when you were still picking cotton

>bragging about niggers killing niggers

thats like bragging about scoring for the other team

See:

>pic related

REKT

per capita plz

And what I'm trying to tell you is that whites are scoring more points for the other teams because whites kill more whites than any other race.

See:

>pic related

REKT

I work at Target in Texas, where open carry is a thing. All races carry weapons freely in the store. The only "problem" is a bunch of liberals that think it's illegal calling the police. We banned them from the store when we found out and they kept arguing. Best line: "this is public property and you have no right to kick me off it". Then the manager explained that it is NOT public property and that target leases it just like a house.

Oh and other problem is this one old white man carrying what looks to be a Smith and Wesson 500.

There are plenty of black people who own guns and don't go around acting like thugs. It's niggers who thing they can go rob every store they want that are the problem.

Per capita is not relevant to these statistics, which is why FBI didn't report it in these particular statistics.

See:

>pic related

REKT

Sauce?

maybe coz the black man enters the shop to rob and the white man enters it to buy something

per capita plz

Sauce?

That's a complete fabrication. Black men walk into gun stores with guns all the time in the United States.

To be perfectly fair when black men walk into most businesses with a gun it's to rob them and maybe kill the person behind the counter so I don't have that big a problem with the country stereotyping you guys.

Get your house in order and you'll be amazed how much of this shit just goes away.

Per capita is not relevant to these statistics, which is why FBI didn't report it in these particular statistics.

See:

>pic related

REKT

They do report it, though, and in the same report - it's just not in your screenshot

No, it's not, you lying piece of shit.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

See:

>pic related

REKT

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-offense

are you an idiot?

"As a result, law enforcement agencies can report an offense without providing the supplemental information about that offense."

See:

>pic related

REKT

That's not on the same page as my screenshot. It's not relevant, as I've already said.

See:

>pic related

REKT

Figure out what per capita means you stupid nigger lol

>muh rates

See:

>pic related

REKT