Gayfag here, but never done anything with a guy...

Gayfag here, but never done anything with a guy. I met a daddy type on CL yesterday and we are supposed to meet in a couple hours at his place.

I'm so nervous I feel like I'm going to throw up, but I want to get that awesome dick on my mouth and ass and be his little bitch.

Is it normal to be nervous? Am I making a mistake or should I go through with it?

I felt exactly the same way before my fist encounter. In fact even after nearly a dozen I still find my hands shaking before I meet the guy, but it immediately gets better. Just go for it man!

HA! GAYYYYYYY

That's definitely what I want to do. Just getting last minute cold feet.

If you're nervous it's because you're not stupid. I always get butterflies before a hookup. Just have fun with it and let yourself be the dirty little slut you were born to be. Remember to "push" as his dick slides into you. Like you're taking a shit. It sounds weird but it works. I would also suggest you make sure your hole is clean and empty. If you shit on his dick you'll never get over it even if he laughs and thugs it out like a proper top

he is going to split. you. open... i dont know whether to envy you or pity you...
>of course do it!!! YOLO buttplug!!!!!

OP needs to post pics

Be calm, you won't know if it's a mistake until you've done it.
Then you''ll be able to enjoy thoroughly your AIDS

Yeah I'm already all cleaned out. Read up on that and used the shower nozzle to get all flushed out. I'm ready! Lol.

OP show your ass. Share, dawg. I'm tryin to be apart of this

First poster again.
You're probably gonna feel more nervous than you ever have before but it's worth it. Just be sensible. Remember protection, remember your safety, etc. Normal stuff you always do. The nerves will disappear the moment you start touching each other and then you'll have a great time.

Is that you?

Definitely protection. Lots of lube. I already told him it was my first time and he promised to go easy.

Sounds like it's gonna be a good time then!

Yeah. A little big, I know, but smooth.

I hope he's a good teacher. I've heard some pretty bad horror stories. What ever you do OP don't let him cum in your ass. I talk guys into letting me raw dog them all the time and I have to tell you that we are pieces of shit and we are out there. No diseases here but I always feel slightly guilty

>>/lgbt/
Daily reminder that you freaks of nature have your own board and you should also neck yourself for being literal faggots

I can relate to this. Here comes the green text yo!
>Be me, 30 y/o straight but curious.
>Be at a party, bump into a friend of mine with her girlfriend (both lesbians) and a friend of hers.
>Start drinking beer and having a fun chat.
>My two girl friends go to talk with some one else, i stay with her friend having small chat.
>We are both looking at each other with a "what the fuck is going on in here" face. He is atractive as hell.
>We bump again with the girls and continue having fun.
>Drunk as fuck i kiss him.
> He looked my in awe and kiss back
>Our girl friends are laughing their asses off.
>We all keep drink beer and having fun.
>When the party is over the two girls say "Hey user, why dont you give X a lift with your bike? Is late and we are going to diferent directions"
>I start to panic and say "Im to drunk, is dangerous to take him on my bike" Kiss him and leave.

Now i want to invite him to my place and fuck hard with him, but im scared to death.

Be prepared for some serious pain. That dick is a monster, and probably not really suitable for your first time. You are going to be hurting basically the whole time, imo.

Go ahead and be nervous but don't be afraid to have some fun. I'm a completely different person when I hook up and I really enjoy that. Naturally I'm a total push over and a people pleaser so I really enjoy flipping that around with strangers.

No way am I doing raw. That would be a deal breaker for me.

Some of us like that so.... Hahaha the first time I got dicked I thought I was going to die but for some reason my eyes just rolled into the back of my head and all I could say was "harder. Fuck me harder"

Holy shit, dude. You need to post more. That thing is edible as fuck

I hate when the bottom is Soft... I like the bottoms with a ragin boner and spilling pre cum everywhere

How intruding, that a gay board should find its way onto a board literally titled 'RANDOM'. It's almost as if this board is a culmination of everything on Sup Forums, all mixed in to one!

It used to really fuck with my self-esteem when I first fucked a guy that didn't get hard. Like I thought I was doing a shit job. As it turns out some faggots are just really really faggy and like to get pounded and don't need to have their dick worked on.

Seriously though the first time I saw a guys limp dick cum because I was beating up his prostate was amazing

For some guys, being ass blasted cuts off the uh... dick receptors. Like feeling two sensations at once, the greater of the two becomes the focus.

A soft dick is disgusting, a total turnoff.

I was so nervous the first time I did anything sexual with another guy

Even though all we did was make out and jack each other off (and a little bit of oral) I was still really nervous but it never felt better than it did in my shower having another boy feel me up, kissing him and touching cocks

This is what happens to me. Cum gushes out of my soft sick when I'm getting drilled extra hard.

Are you one of these guys? I totally accept that you don't need to be hard to get off buuuuut there's nothing like a power bottom jumping off your dick at the last second just so he can get one last stroke in and cum in my face

You're hot

> CL hookup
Enjoy herpes

Whats CL bruh?

do it, man. sounds great! I'd eat a turd to meet a guy where the chemistry works! I've missed my chance with a buddy, now he's 29 (same age as me) and has a child with a college crush. :[

I just came here to say that I'm straight but am jealous as fuck of that dick. Some guys get all the luck.

You can't have a hole like that, know how to show it off, and still be a butt virgin. Lol you're trying to play us for fools. I k ow a cumdumpster when I see one

I've actually never bottomed. I've fucked around with toys and cum hands free. Sometimes I'm hard, sometimes I'm not. It mostly depends on how easy it is to ride. Focusing on the movement of the toy myself usually leads to me being too distracted to stay hard. I'm pretty sure if a guy was taking care of that for me, I'd be hard and definitely be able to mentally be in the zone enough to cum hands free.

Keked hard

Status of the salad > Tossed.

I am a butt virgin. At least for another couple hours.

Someone is a true blue dick rider

How old is the daddy? How old are you?

Why do 'straight' guys do this?

"I'm not gay, but" - proceeds to say something gay.

Nobody's taking note on your sexuality. Nobody was going to say "Hey you! Wait a minute... show me your I.D. WAIT A MINUTE! THIS ISN'T A GAY CARD! QUICK LADS! GET HIM!"

You could literally pop in this thread, say "nice dick" and leave and nobody would be non he wiser or care.

Oh, I get it. You're justifying TO YOURSELF. Looks like someone has some repressed feelings they need to deal with ;D

He's late 40s. I'm late teens.

He's 17. Otherwise he'd have said 18 or 19. MODS.

kek
shit man you deserved at least some doubles

Cool, his CL daddy could get jail time for having sex with minor kids.

Please let this go on tv

That is an inviting look penis
Good lord

Why are your legs so thin?

>fist encounter
>fist

I'd gladly suck that cock, I'm sure you'll have a good time. ;)