What is your countrys Original Sin?

What is your countrys Original Sin?
I begin with slavery in U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/
arabslavetrade.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade#Arab_slaves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world#Low_population_growth
liveleak.com/view?i=2e4_1363974105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>slavery
>sin
??????

get real faggot.

look at Africa, they are lucky to be sold to America for slavery.

Compare Burundi to Chicago

Baptism in 966 AD
Poland

read a bible dick head, read the kike book and the quran, slavery is depicted as accepctable, shit quran says you can fuck them no issue and Abraham banged his Egyptian slave and had his first son

Wiping the Native Americans to almost non existence

I'm german...

>It said so in some ancient books so it's okay

gassing a couple of jews - germany

slavery didn't begin in the US you retard
Arabs were slavers for a millenia before the US
The only difference is that arabs were smarter, they castrated their slave so they won't reproduce

>they castrated their slave so they won't reproduce
citication needed

This, Op is a confirmed shit nigger.

>Finland
>Literally nothing, we were always the victim

Norway-fag here. Christian-tards suppressed the viking traditions and culture about 1000 years back, almost eradicating it. Also, we're currently one of the most expensive countries in the world to live in and to visit. But hey, at least I got free healthcare. Suck on that one, USA.

i'm not reading some fictional book my friend. What is your point?

atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/
arabslavetrade.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade#Arab_slaves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world#Low_population_growth
liveleak.com/view?i=2e4_1363974105

Thought Vikings were meant to be tough?

every country has had slaves sometime in its timeline, every single one, every single one. the only country IN THE WORLD that still has faggots that get hung up on it IN THE MODERN DAY is the united states.

Shipping the slaves to your door. Netherlands.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Jesus someone desperately wants to believe murricans are not in any way responsible for slavery, i didn't really expect an answer - i'll read some of it though.

I'll start

USA

Not killing the blacks they used for a few weekends 300 years ago

kek, I'm afraid that's the truth

Numbers, mate. We held up for about 200 years or so through battles, guerrilla warfare and resistancce factions, but in the end, the old gods were driven back and jesus' fanclub took the stage.

Still, would be cool to see how Norway would look like today if the viking culture had stayed.

not every country you illiterate piece of shit.

>slavery
>not invading and bombing other countries
Keep delusional

>responsible for slavery
kek

lol u murricans take care of your slaves. post scriptum, our country never had slaves.

>mentions U.S. Slavery only
>doesn't note other countries that have done it in worse ways

The failure of puring the earth from the Juden

Being bitches and letting others occupy our country. -Czech R.

Yeah. Sorry. I was being a silly Billy. As it goes I'm of Viking descent (Olaf the Black) myself. Very much hoping for Valhalla.....

Yeah, I actually never heard of Finland doing anything real bad
I mean that probably there are some examples, but it's not known worldwide

which one is that?

Original sin? Seriously? You forget about Manifest Destiny? Anglo people have been at this game way longer than 200 years.

Finland

Guys I just wanted to thank all Scandinavians, well, Northern people, for the Viking era

That's what i would say are the two most cursed countries. Germany, for not finishing the job, and America, for not killing their niggers after they were done with them

All problems in the modern world can be traced back to these two events

And now we need Islam to flood the Jew, and its minions from this planet

polefag here, I couldn't think of any, explain yours? I simply want to understand, no judging

To be fair everyone's done it. It's only your buddies who made you rub your nose in it after the shit storm.

australia being made

>civil war in which communists massacred for independence
>having to ally with nazi germany to keep soviet union at bay
>treatment of soviet Estonia, basically ignored their pleas for help because finlandization (scared shitless of soviet union)
>treatment of the indigenous saami people
>angry birds

read a fucking kirja, narttu

Vikings or some shit?

Belgium. Getting independence from the Netherlands was probably a mistake.

I'm English but the bloodline is strong on my mother's side- clan Macleod.

We did have slaves; but not in as systematic manner as the western europeans or the arabs did
Even in the folklore there are many mentions of slaves, for example Kullervo is born into slavery

spanish?

as if you were not descendents of the vikings

portugal
colonialism, globalization and atlantic slave trade, you can thank us for that

im canadian, im not sure but im sure we did something, and still are

slavery was a bi-product. letting niggers in was the original sin

Slavery was started in Africa and brought to the US. The US simply continued something that stared elsewhere. Slavery was no originated in the US. The Original sin of the US was cheating the Indians and killing thousands of them for their land.

not killing every gypsy

He probably means that Christians flooded our lands and wiped the previous faith (I mean old gods)
That's why I'm little bit envy about Vikings , but to be fair we had the golden times as well, it's democracy and Liberum veto that screwed us up

what is your point faggot. genghis really didn't do anything wrong.

Canada here-

Native abuse. We fucked over the natives hardcore but to this day nobody really gives much of a shit.

We didn't really have much slavery here though or I'd say that

Civilising and modernizing a third of the world, or letting a bunch of religious fanatics get on some boats.

Romanian :D
Good for you man, don't let it die, reproduce!

The sole purpose of Christianity in Poland was peace treaties and trade agreements with other Christian kingdoms. Now everything has come to shit, religion has lost it spiritual meaning, the polish church became a mafia with a Jew-level hunger for power and money and is forcing the government into further ruin

swiss here

no idea, we're mostly just there

>countrys
A bad education system.

ye ye, SURE. kullervo is a fictional character. Finland is only 100 years old, and I don't recall any slavery that was present here. you are bullshitting with your storys.

Anyone here read books? Martyrdom of Man (published 1872) written by a genius who was one of the first British men to travel extensively in Africa. He made some predictions about the future of the coons which are chilling in their accuracy.

not finishing the job.

Germany 1940's.

Yeah, now it's shit...
I really do feel sorry for the priests that really are okay, but at the same time they can do very little to brighten up the image of "Kościół".
I sometimes meet the priest with really strong faith in humans, not just in the God, but majority of them are fucking rats

I'd say slavery was Britain's sin. It started long before America, and when we did it we were just outland colonies.

Our first sin was pride.

How bout this

Well, true

Lol read Swedish not Swiss, ok enough tequila for today

Putting animals to work is not a sin.

are you seriously confusing sweden for switzerland right now?

>civil war in which communists massacred for independence
Not for indepence but for joining the global revolution of the proletariat, you're not a very good communist are you?
>having to ally with nazi germany to keep soviet union at bay
We needed equipment and the rest of the world threw us under the bus
>treatment of soviet Estonia, basically ignored their pleas for help because finlandization (scared shitless of soviet union)
What do you suppose a country of 4 million at the time, crippled by enormous war reparations, finding new homes for 10% of our population and bound by the Paris peace accords could've done?
>treatment of the indigenous saami people
Swedish and later Russian governments wanted to pacify the Saami so that they could grab their lands, thus a campaign of introducing alchol to them.
>angry birds
Lol so random

Swiss, not Swedish (though you're right about Swedes)

Italy

I guess we invented fascism

Toblerone, cuckoo clocks and jew gold. Also Switzerland is a 3rd world country.

Vikings raided Finland and Finns raided Sweden, nothing out of the ordinary
It might be the original sin, however that Rurik, the viking founder of Russia, was genetically traced to the coastal areas of Finland and thus means that a finnish viking made the worst mistake in world history

>The communists started it and even though the starving prisoners in the thousands-phase was a bit unneeded nothing really could be counted as the "original sin"
>Co-belligerents, never allies de jure. Also open enemies in the end.
>Finland never acknowledged the soviet occupation and was an integral part of Estonias renewed independence
>We literally did nothing wrong to the Sami. They are our fellow men, whatnot a bit conservative in their way of life
>Angry birds is a catastrophy, but not really counted as a sin
Mitä sinä juuri sanoit, senkin huoranpenikka?

>lack of knowledge in god-tier Sup Forums memes

>Finland is only 100 years old
t. Caj-Göran

blacks sold blacks as slaves to whites to get money and they couldnt have gotten to us with jewish ships so u can blame jews for there being slaves to begin with

slavery is a fault of Israel

But hell, you're forgiven for all the food!

we're talking about suomi before independence, industrial revolution or anything remotely culturally finnish as a finnish people and different from crazy half-mongols. any people at that societal level does crazy shit, slavery matters more when it's a systemic trait of a nation.

what do you mean by that?

>trips have spoken

Anyone here read books? Martyrdom of Man (published 1872) written by a genius who was one of the first British men to travel extensively in Africa. He made some predictions about the future of the coons which are chilling in their accuracy

Finland abolished slavery in 1950s so murica is more progressive then Finland

there's pretty much no poor people here, don't know what you mean by 3rd world country.

German here. I can think of literally nothing.

>inb4 le holocaust

fuck off kikes

Slavery isn't a sin. A sin is when you go against what God wants. And God is totally OK with slavery.

Op wasn't saying that slavery originated from the United States. They were stating that slavery was America's founding sin. The country was built on the back of negros. You dunce.

producing justin bieber

Check this out!!!

Selling Nieuw Amsterdam

Thanks user ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fuck off, im canadian. No slavery since day 1. Also many countries were only created in the last century so are also slave free. Your argument is crap

That is not the definition of 3rd world.

Look it up - you are classified as a 3rd world country.

Good work on building an economy of stolen dental gold though.

I don't think he meant sin in a purely religious context. Plus, the Bible loves to contradict itself in so many ways. Some of it teaches to love your neighbors (Jesus and all) and some of it teaches that slavery is OK (fuck off old testament)

not saying it's as bad as vietnam but despite being inevitable those were still bad things Finland did. also sorry you like angry birds so much

That's not a sin, having fun watching someone rage over that guy seriously

>oh Sup Forums

as far as i know. owning like half the world. though it wasnt really a sin. i want to own half the world again. then we can actually live up to the "great" in the name

>it's okay momma, we're good people. We only scalped and maimed that lady, we didnt burn her too so we are good guys :)

Fuck yeah m/

America was built on american inovation