Itt lsd shrooms dmt mescaline

itt lsd shrooms dmt mescaline

which is better and why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qPmqWu05234
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shrooms and mescaline are the same thing.

What's better will depend on personal preference and how much you can handle

Shrooms and mescaline are not the same thing you moron.

Mescaline is found in the peyote cactus

The psychoactive compound in shrooms in 4-ho-DMT.

no. just no

I would say the most powerful of the three is DMT, by far. I don't know if one is best though, they're all very nice, and individual trips on them can vary so much.

sorry to ask but isnt it psysosibin or something

Off topic but I have acid and can't seem to sell any tabs any Sup Forumsros got any tips?

LSD

clean, controllable, and well documented for the treatment of multiple diseases and disorders.

4-PO-DMT

how many mics do u recomend for a beginner

What part of world you from? You deliver?

what do you mean man? deliver?

I believe it is, I want to say psilocin is just another term for 4-ho-dmt.

any chemistry people can correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm more familiar with 4-Aco-DMT

stockholm?

JESUS FUCK I can't find acid to save my life. It's so sad that a person can't find someone to sell to, and I'm here all acidless.

I'm from Texas, and I usually only deliver big orders unless it's in town, but I hardly get anyone who is interested. I'm basically asking how I can let people know without doxing myself

just use the deep web

cheap and easy

old fag here, 90's lsd is king...

Shrooms are good with a few friends and a park to wander around in. always a good funny trip.

LSD is weird these days with all the research chemicals around. make sure you get a drug tester to see what you got. never do less than 2 hits per person, it doesn't count. in the 90's me and my tripping buddies worked our way up to 10 strips per person. good for a night out at a warehouse rave. when tripping that hard you NEED a babysitter. buckle up snowflake, shits gonna get weird.

Mescalin is good in small doses with ecstasy. used to get these rolls called 'green RN's' which were cut with it. if you do a lot of it, you will throw up and are gonna have a bad time.

That is in shrooms to, it's psilocybin, which is actually a prodrug that converts to psilocin, which is 4-HO-DMT.

dude, tale a day trip out to new orleans. you'll sell out.

If you meet me in the tesco car park in Plymouth Plympton UK I'll buy your bulk

All a different trip. Like asking if you like steak or ham. Both are very different. I like them all.

200-250 if you've had lots of shrooms or some shit in the past.

400-500 if you want to realise you control time/space and are the creator of the universe.

First, LSD's primary process in the brain alters way you relate certain emotions to certain objects, places, people, etc. You can control the way these connections are rebuilt while you are under the influence, even the day after.

So if you are in a mindset where you are happy, stay there, don't trip. If you are depressed, it may change how effective you are at controlling these changes in psychological connections.

But if you meet the criteria 200 mics would be fine.

at 100, no colors or pretty visuals, just the effects as stated above.

at 200, you see the whole deal.

Regardless of the dosage, you will be confused, indecisive to an extreme, and not prepared to initialize any sort of social contact other than with close friends. Also, I find myself over-analyzing often, and it can inspire feelings of distrust.

It exacerbates your defining qualities and allows you to change them at a high enough does with the right focus.

Also research microdosing.

>> on shrooms with gf atm
>>took it an hour ago
>>techno on
shit's finally kickin in

Anyone ever tried Ayahuasca?

thanks actually informative ahaha

nope but you can get kits to make it on various websites so i have heard

I'm going to Peru soon to try it at a resort. I was curious what I should expect.

literally all I want in life is someone to send me percocets

Nice enjoy the ride brother!

Sending some good vibes your way.

I can relate. All I want is someone to sell/give me some adderall or vyvanse. I start to become painfully sane when I can't use large amounts of amphetamines on a weekly basis.

right on man (and man's property). This was my favorite song on shrooms. it does wonders to your psyche...

youtu.be/qPmqWu05234

dude no explore the world of psychedelics rx companies want you to burn

i have seen some people using those and getting fucked for a long time i wish i could dissuade you

I've done every drug you can name

I just want some percocet

Dmt changed my life made me want to live and I got off the H and now I rarely smoke weed but every couple weeks. Hands down the best and I used to dose up on 400ug needlepoint lsd daily for a week.

ah okay ahaha

i fucking love u bro

Not even close there, skippy. You're too young for this thread.

I've certainly induced psychosis before. But I've always been able to only use weekly, even when I have tons.

hahah true tho

stay safe man thats all

Holy shit what a retard

And you wont believe how many idiots kept saying that peyote is coyote shit and no its not a cactus duuuurrggghhhhhh.

actually haha even i know its a cactus or at least derived from one

I had a crazy loop about a month and a half ago. Was fucking certain that all realms of possibility were happening at the same time and that whatever loop I happened to be in could be modified at will should I choose to do so.

Almost walked out a window.

650ug

thanks mate
playing now

I'm not much of a psychedelic guy. I'm an opiate enthusiast (or a drug addict if you wanna be a dick about it), but I've done shrooms many times and all were great experiences. I've always been curious about DMT and I would try it no question. Still don't know if I could handle LSD though. I feel like I couldn't handle it.

Well I was talking about stimulant psychosis, but that sounds fucking awful. Somehow I've managed to avoid any bad trips like that even in awful situations,

underrated post

dude have you ever experience time loops on weed

I try my best. Staying away from the opiates and the meth, ya know?

The only drug mentioned in this thread that is even worth investigating is DMT and anyone who disagrees has not used DMT

yeah i feel you

It's totally mind frame man. I hit this massive chunk of anxiety and just couldn't get out of it. Eventually it turned into huge ego death and rounded out into an amazing trip but the peak was brutal.

Nuh bro but I've had some friends having huge hits of panic anxiety from weed. Like really crazy levels of panic.

i am interested but i am going to wait until i am 20 at least one year to give my mind time ahha

once i put my shirt on and took it off for over 2 hours

I get like that pretty much every time I smoke now. I wish I still loved bud. Life was so much simpler then.

Shit yeah man. I went into and out of my shower about 30 times hey. I would feel uncomfortable in bed, go have a shower, go lay down, feel uncomfortable rinse repeat. Every time I thought it was the first time and my memory was actually me seeing the future.

dude i sorta love it tho although its disturbing

Yeah in hind sight it's a very addictive feeling.

yeah i feel u i had to stop all drug usage because of a life issue but i miss the days

honestly can be good for the good old noodle

Yeah I quit for a long time, although I didn't want to. I had to take regular drug tests. When I tried to start smoking again it was just never the same again. Just indescribable paranoia and sadness. Scary as shit.

Yeah that's fucked man. I love weed.

i feel like if i even had the option to blaze anymore i don't think i would simply becuase of paranoia of having an edgy trip

It's okay though I discovered kratom and I've fallen in love with it like I did with weed back in the day. It takes me to a great place and I'm so thankful for it. Kratom is my shit now.

I'd prefer some opioids.

we have some good shit where i am from lots of colors

On the real, if you can handle shrooms you can handle Lsd. Regardless that both trips are different. But if your feeling like you wouldn't be able too, I wouldn't advise you do it unail your in the right state of mind, wanting to try lsd. Personally out of all the phycs I've done, Lsd will forever be my favorite hands down.

awesome, what'd you think?

what vien do u recomend i have experienced kanna 30x extract insufflation and smoking but i want to try kratom

I agree, I mean I've had brutal anxiety before from tripping. I think they call what you experienced Catharsis.

what is your favorite mayne

Yeah I'm sure I'll find myself in a place one day where I'm comfortable trying it, but unfortunately my instinct tells me not to right now. Which is unfortunate because I know a few people that I can get it from. I would however try dmt without question.

once that breakthrough kicks in there no going back

For this hour only methadone.

It depends on what you're looking for. If you want a nice, relaxing analgesic effect, go with red veins. Bali is nice, or a red vein Sumatra, or red dragon. If you want a boost of energy and sociability go with white veins or maeng da. I'm personally partial to green vein strains because they're kind of perfectly balanced. Stimulating, but relaxing at the same time.

what type of effects do you get from it, is it lit?

alright thanks man, by change do you watch psyched substance on yt

Is also like to add, if you can find a vendor that offers sample packs, get one to try a few when you get started. Makes it easier to figure out what you like. It's also a good idea to rotate strains. This helps keep your tolerance a little lower because of the varying amount of alkaloids in each strain.

I'm looking for someone interested in being hypnotized while on psychadelics, someone brought up LSD in a hypnosis thread and the idea stuck with me.

it just make me feel relaxed and still a little bit focused

Yeah man I've seen a few of his videos. Really interesting stuff. Dude is smart and knows his shit.

how do i know u wont spook me to the core?

used to be a massive stoner, went on a tolerance break when I lost my job and when I started smoking again I tripped the fuck out every time I smoked for like a week, got really bad dry mouth and felt like I couldn't swallow.
have barely smoked at all in the last month since then and kinda not sure if I should take both my tabs (pic related) and just roll with it. think my brains just fucked now, idk.
keen to do it but not sure if psychosis is incoming or not.
DMT and acid are sick, shrooms were meh but when I did it a year ago I probs just didn't take enough... what do yous think guys? am I just being a bitch? ive only ever taken 1 tab at a time before and felt great, only got the tinyest bit of visuals but other then then had awesome trips every time ive done it...

have you ever tried opium?

It is unfortunate, especially if you have access to it. But just continue tripping on shrooms or another alternative until you feel comfortable enough for lsd. Also do some research if need be. Personally I thoughthink shrooms was way more intense for me, being that I couldn't control my muscle movements anywhere as good while on Lsd. And if you were to take half a tab or a whole tab of regular Lsd, the chances are you wouldn't have crazy visuals or anything to wild. Just more of a great high with maybe very mild visuals. Out of honestly probably close to table 75 times I've tripped I've had one bad trip. But anyhow, I hope one day your able to man, it's personally such a great experience! Happly tripping Sup Forumsro

his second channel SWIM is really good he talks about life experiences you should check him out

Not him, but oh man. I'd love to try straight opium. Honestly I have such a tolerance to dope and oxy that I doubt I'd feel much from it though which is sad.

I will man thanks for the recommendation.

if its bitter its a spitter but if u want to get visuals i think depending on the level of mics on them its a green light

nope,
cause i hate to smoke

I guess you have no guarantee but my word, I would never try to get somebody to have a bad trip. I just want to see if it works, and if so then if it works in the same way. Obviously we'd discuss this before trying too.

you can make some with ingredients found on amazon i think its worth a shot

pretty sure theyre 125 or 150mg each

no problem man i hope glad to spread the joy

Amazon?? What ingredients, unwashed poppy seeds? I've made PST before and got some distinct interesting morphine effects. Was pretty cool actually.

Personally man I would say take 2. I've taken 2 tabs at a time plenty of times and each time it's just wild. The visuals are crazy and it's just an overall great trip. I'm with you tho on the shrooms, I've had them once and took an eighth at once. I tripped balls but couldn't control my muscle movements well. But more or so I'm a bitch when it comes to the taste of shrooms. I hated the taste so bad to this day I can't even eat regular mushrooms haha. But if your happy and in a good place, go for both. Watch a movie you like once you drop them and enjoy the ride. Best advice I could give bro