Woman's march, airport protests etc etc etc

Woman's march, airport protests etc etc etc.

It's clear that Americans had enough of him. How do we stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
huffingtonpost.com/entry/aclu-muslim-lawsuit_us_56bba3c1e4b0b40245c52747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By voting in late 2016

>maybe 1.6m people
>out of ~316m poeple

nothing but special snowflakes feeling oppressed because a woman didn't win

i'm sick of hearing about fucking trump, hes in your idiots.

Enjoy it snowflake
I can tell you from experience in my country this is only going to get bigger

And how many out of 316 actually voted? that 1.6m is half of how many more voted for her than him.

savage

it wont work, he will just get fewer votes again and still become president

Clearly no one went to his inauguration

Pretty much nailed it.

You, and everyone in those pictures, had the chance to stop this abortion before it started. Mind you, the opposition candidate was no better, and we'd be pretty much equally fucked has she won. This is what you get when the electorate chooses between the lesser of two evils.

In four years, if we still have a republic in four years, we get a chance to do better. Let's see if we've learned something by then.

He was referring to the past....

all these people who can AFFORD to take the day off and can AFFORD to take the trip to these spots
to protest what most of the people who CANT AFFORD to have there voices heard voted for

1.7 million out of 318 million?

so was i

You don't. He's your king, accept him, leave, or An Hero before his Neugroppenfuhrer orders your capture and eradication. The riot at 'hewillnotdivideus' last night ought to be enough proof. Some black kid tried to displace the White majority there, and fists flew. At the end? The White Majority.

Trump will lead in the thousand year reich with massacres and slaughter. Retreat now or be killed.

NEVER BEFORE IN US HISTORY HAS THERE BEEN A PROTEST OF THIS SIZE AGAINST AN INCOMING PRESIDENT
inb4 pro-Trump rationalizing

ra·tion·al·ize
ˈraSHənlˌīz,ˈraSHnəˌlīz/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: rationalizing
attempt to explain or justify (one's own or another's behavior or attitude) with logical, plausible reasons, even if these are not true or appropriate.

So people who don't contribute to society?

>How does losing the popular vote and winning the Electoral College work?

Basically, the majority of America had no say and now they're just told to deal with it.

>American Politics

Now, regardless of whether or not this is a joke, it could be someone watching from the West coast meaning the time on the East coast is actually 11:20 (40 minutes before inauguration), however if that is not the case, the crowd size didn't change much it was clearly small at 12 pm EST

>i cant afford my voice
>better vote for a billionaire, he knows what its like

i hate this fucking rhetoric. Just as many of you fucking asshats went out to protest when Obama was elected. Also,

>implying republicans are the only people who work

Kill yourself

Don't assume my gender, but yeah I have a dick.

The popular vote/electoral college nonsense should be fixed and I believe could be fixed by Trump for next election cycle..

/thread

Every president was elected by the electoral college, you flaming millennial retard.

His approval is 59% now... get over it?

>implying republicans are the only people who work

no implied that not even close

>Just as many of you fucking asshats went out to protest when Obama was elected

thats the point this kind of protest only serves to try to use money to bully your way to the way you want things

its dumb when ether side does it

>asspained fairies throwing a temper tantrum like the coddled special snowflake children they are

Thanks Trump for all this glorious leftycuck fanny flustering

You have to call anyone who opposes Trump a snowflake because its the only way you can rationalize being on the wrong side of history.

how is this even relevant to the post

Who are 90% who didn't vote for 1000 alex.

they are hard working even tho thy took their jerbs

Enforcing immigration laws isn't racism

>getting this worked up over a 30 day travel ban from 7 muslim countries while the rest of them are free to enter while they figure out the vetting process.
The people bitching about Trump are ignorant pussies.

I'm happy these cunts are getting rekt and shit at seatac, I wish Ronald Reagan was still alive, he'd have all these fucks fired from their jobs (if they even have any) and send in the national guard to fuck their shit up. I hate these fuckers messing with such a important business, take it back to the streets and show everyone how you really feel by destroying a star bucks you cunts.

go learn what a republic is and than come back to this conversation

I'm against #45. I didn't protest in person. Protesting in person does not mean that's the only way to show your feelings.

he will build a wall to keep americans out of mexico

Just like JFK

well it sure sucks when you put it that way

>How do we stop him?

Well we control executive branch, legislative branch, and soon will fill at least 4 of the highest seats in the judicial branch for a few decades. Maybe you should win elections.

>Less than 2 million.
>US population 318 million

Yeah, that's not really united, essay.

most presidents win without the popular vote

you didn't complain before

Fucking fake news asshole. His actual approval rating is 99.9%, which is how much of the popular vote he actually got.

Oh, no... he wants to ease immigration from countries who sponsor terror, and enforce immigration law!

The absolute madman!

BTW:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs

See you in a year, when we've been bombed and/or cut off from the rest of the world as a result of Mr. I-Hate-Everyone-Who-Isn't-a-White-American

it's relevant to the post he was replying to, dolt.

That was actually one of the platforms he ran on so I refer to my other post
It's been 9 days in office.. there is still time to put pressure from BOTH sides of politics to fix the way Americans vote.

Why does everyone love living in the fucking past.

FOUND THE TUMBLR FAG
ONLY DEGENERATES FROM THAT SHITHOLE USE DOCTOR WHO REACTS.
>FUCK OFF NIGGER

just goes to show you how many democrats dont have jobs or school or anywhere to be at all.

Most presidents do not actually win without the popular vote.

>Obama deports so many that there is net immigration of zero.... liberal response: continue sucking on Obama's balls.

>Trump wants to achieve the exact same result except by not having to deport them since they aren't going to come here in the first place... liberal response: OMG HE'S LITERALLY HITLER #NOTMYPRESIDENT

Bullshit, and fuck you, I was alive during Reagan's presidency, and he'd be fucking appalled at the state of the Republican party, and Trump as well.

>he wants to ease immigration from countries who sponsor terror
>Saudis and Pakis are still welcome

soros robots! Eat shit, billion flies can't be wrong

Dude we won, we know we are on the right sight of history, you probably wore a pussy hat last weekend, while your girl went down on a big cock in front of you, we won by the rules princess, now go tell your mom we called you a snowflake again and we made fun of your little participation trophies

These are accurate IMO

I hope that's meant to be a joke. Berlin Wall was nothing to do with Hitler

That's funny. I always hear conservatives saying that Obama let immigration run unchecked.
Unless they were lying?

Actually, states have rights and their own representatives and voting districts.

It's a safeguard built into the system of this CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC that ensures candidates don't simply have to campaign in New York and California and ignore everyone else.

because people dont protest new presidents idiot liberals do.

got a mild chuckle from me

The protests need to continue and escalate.
Because they clearly get under his skin, and under the skin of his dwindling supporters.
Also, it's clear that Steve Bannon is the puppet master.
Amusing seeing people saying that Bannon is the real president, not Trump.
If that keeps going, then Trump will hate that, too. And maybe fire Bannon.
Great seeing the likes of the ACLU hitting Trumps actions with lawsuits.
He's in breach of the constitution that right wing Americans hold so dear.
I think the Team Trump think they're playing the system, but I can't see it working out long term.

>americans had enough of him

you mean,liberal faggots who think burning american flags is an acceptable form of protest.we should be dragging these fuckers to the middle of the citys they are protesting in and executing them 1 by 1 for being traitors to america

Do you have a picture of the crowd at the actual time of the swear-in?

>is against trump because he isn't trump enough

This would be true if he'd blocked Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia. You know, countries from which actual terrorists HAVE come.

>We won so we're correct!
wat

but that would be murder, silly. and that's against the law.

>checked

Anti-Satan has spoken!

its funny how obama can take a shit on the constitution and the nig loving aclu picks trump,not obama to whine about

I can't wait for Trump to give permission for the riot police to shoot at the protestors. That's when shit will hit the fan.

>that moment when Reagan fired protesting airport workers all around the country and replaced them with military personel
>implying he wouldn't do something along the lines with these cunts

you dont

no they didnt. only liberals protest democracy.

"[Easing] immigration" is not the same thing as 'blocking anyone taking a trip from these countries and detaining arrivals who were in the air when the announcement went out'. Little difference, there. Plus, the list of countries doesn't include countries like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, known state sponsors of Islamic Terror. But I'm sure there won't be any more terror attacks on US soil with ol Papa Trump in charge.

Dumbass.

I wore your moms pussy as a hat, you fucking faggot.

Thanks for the generalization. Maybe when you grow up, you can have actual conversations with adults.

One day kid you might, just might learn how to think critically, and realize what an incredible dupe you, and everyone who voted for him are. Your smug use of the phrase "we won" doesn't give me much hope though.

Yeah but there are watch lists and it doesn't necessarily make his statement wrong.. Just less correct

rules didn't suddenly change for the 2016 election. Electoral College. Look it up in the constitution. 212 year old process.

Learn the rules of the game before you play.

Electoral College is not going to change because the executive branch is not elected by the individual person but by the states of the republic.

Learn to gov 'merica-style before crying.

#meltinsnowflakes2017

I was being sarcastic.

I know how this gov't works. I was remarking on how I find that stupid.

the thing with the map is that it shows the winner of those districts. It shows an America far more polarised that it actually is.
There are plenty of democrats in red areas, and lots of republicans in blue areas. There's just slightly fewer than it took to get a majority.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Dumbass.

>obama deports

>ignoring the southern border and how many illegal immigrants he chose not to deport

this is how stupid democrats in america are

agreed so much

what sort of shit tier cumdumpster takes time off to go whine instead of working to help support the family

massive failure

>That's funny. I always hear conservatives saying that Obama let immigration run unchecked.
>Unless they were lying?

Technically correct. Obama had the policy of letting them come here first, then deporting. Trump wants to skip those steps and prevent them from coming in the first place.

The voters spoke, its called democracy.
Before we talk about electoral college let's talk superdelegates, since my democrats are such experts on democracy and popular vote

its actually a fact kid. very few people protested obama being elected.

Berlin Wall
build by Hitler
yes they are this retard

>Your freedom of expression offends me!
>You should be killed because of burning an inanimate object!
>Waaahhhh, waaahhh!
>I'm not a snowflake, I just cry about complete non-issues whilst calling for the murder of innocent people.

Well I hope all three of you in that bright red space in the middle will be happy when Trump cuts off welfare to your states.

Source plz?

Easy

By not having a horrendously corrupt Democratic party that picks the least likeable candidate to anyone that works for a living.

Hillary Clinton was notoriously unpopular if you ever visited anywhere outside of LA or NY. They could've had a fucking giraffe run for the Democratic party and won but it appears that a candidate being investigated by the FBI doesn't sit well with the working class.

I didnt

whining like a bitch accomplishes nothing

Ah, yes, argumentum ad populum.
Thanks for the fallacy, bud.

which parts of the constitution did obama, as you so eloquently put it, "take a shit on"?

And, oh look, one google search, and here is a story about the ACLU suing the Obama administration for human rights violations:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/aclu-muslim-lawsuit_us_56bba3c1e4b0b40245c52747

Fuck you talk big for a selfish bubble dweller, we voted and we won by the rules end of story, as Obama said elections have consequences

>most presidents win without the popular vote

Did you just go full retard? There wasn't a single US President in the 20th century that didn't win without the popular vote, and the 2 times it happened in the 21st century people through a shitstorm over the results.

Thanks a lot republicucks.