wincest thread

bump

bookfag where are you

thread dont die on me now

booooomp

bumping for thread preservation

Argonautic BookFag here.

What is it, my child?

Here, just incase you don't think it's me...

Can you, O' Mighty BookFag, spill upon us your beautiful wincest stories? They always delight me sexually.

btw sorry for late reply

That double 69 demands me to say yes.

Anything specific you want to hear?
Like tell me if you want to know if we have done a specific thing, and I can tell you if we have done it

holy fuck you have so many gets today
it's all guuuud

I know heh, but nah just whatever you want to share im good with.

Ok

Well one story that I don't have on that pic however I do already have copy/paste ready is the most recent time we fucked. (On New Years just gone)

sound good?

sounds delectable, please do share.

bump because you will post in this thread

You got it Sup Forumsro

NYE story!

So at work, the whole workspace is fucked atm
>whatdoyoudo?
I'm a chef
>inb4 hahahaha what a faggot
Well I have genuine passion for what I do, and get paid real good, so I have no issues with it.

Anywho, workplace is fucked, all pipes and sinks leaking and filling with a black liquid that smells fucking fowl.
So we have all been told to take the last half of December and up until mid February (paid absence, yeah boi) off until they get the whole place renovated.

Back to the goodgood.
>I tell mum that I have all this time off
>She tells me that I should spend most of my time at her house with fam until past newyears
Just so you know, I've moved out, sis still lives at home.
>Sure why the fuck not, I'll come over tomorrow.

>So I pack a few bags, and also decide to take my computer for games 'n' shit while i was there
>get home
>get all the awkward hi's and shit done, go into my old room
>exactly the way I left it
>unpack, set up pc
>Go downstairs and start to make food
>sis isn't at the house, she's at work
At this point me and my sister haven't fucked for about a year or so, and haven't seen eachother for about 7-8 months.
>ask mum where sis is
>"oh she won't be back until 5ish, btw I haven't told her you're here, so you'll be a surprise to her"
>"Uhh, ok"
decide to cook for the fam, and have dinner ready for 5 so it's in time for sis
>decide to make her fave dish
None of you probably care but it's a piece of slowly roasted venison saddle, pomme maxine garnish, the lot
I don't care, I did it for her

(if you couldn't tell i'm typing slow trying to get used to this new keyboard, because I suck at transitioning from one keyboard to another)

Anyways
>4:55pm hits, it's go time
>get it all plated up, set table and everything
>Mum tells me she sees her coming toward the house
>I hide behind the door to the dining room
>she walks in, sees the table, smiles, starts walking toward the dining room
>She only takes about 2 steps in, so she still can't see me behind the door
Now in the past I have done shit like this, and we resorted to playing marco/polo type of shit so she can find me after me leaving for a while
I don't know how she knew I was there, probably because I was the only one beta enough in the house to make her favorite meal
So she softly says "m.. Marco?"

>SURPRISE BITCH
>"polo"
She kicks the door
>gets on the floor
>everyone walks the dinosaur

JOKING
No i'm not a dinofaggot
>She kicks the door open and reveals me
It was almost like from a movie, she jumped up and hugged me, I caught her hugged back
>In that single moment I was not only thinking happy thoughts of how I was seeing my sis for the first time in 8 months
>But my penis was also thinking of the good times
Anyways

We eat, chill for a bit
>bedtime....

Everyone thanks me for the meal
>I am told to go watch tv while they wash up
>feelsgoodman
>hours pass, everyone decides to go to bed
>except for me and sis
>about 5 seconds after the last person goes upstairs she is straight over to me from the other side of the room, cuddling me
>shit was cash
>feeling her soft body rubbing against mine brought all the memories back to my head of when we was younger
>now feeling her more, developed body compared to then got me all horned up
>So I decide to say "let's go chill in my room"
She's already there.
So we're just chilling on the bed, catching up.
The topic of partners comes into the convo
>"So other than me, have you been with anyone, sis?"
>"N..No.. It just wouldn't feel the same... Have you?"
Now when I lie to my little sis I always feel like an asshole, so I tell the truth
>"Yeah, only 1 other girl"
She then got so offended and angry, at the time I didn't know what feelings she was going through
>"Seriously though sis I really don't think it's that big of a..."
SLAP
Across my face
>mfw not sure if I deserved that
She runs off into her room
whatever bitch...

Few more hours pass, grinding on osrs gets boring, decide to go to bed
>Lay down in bed, about 15 minutes later I see my door slightly open, letting a small crack of light through
>it opens more to reveal sis
>"the fuck do you want? to slap me again?"
>She walks in, only in a tshirt and panties
>"nightmares..." she says
(Which I knew was utter bullshit, she stopped them at like 15-16...)
But still, you gotta admit that shit's cute, remembering that she had kept saying that when we was younger.
>So I let her crawl into my bed anyways, and she starts nuzzling into me, rubbing my chest, apologizing about the slap, kissing my cheek where she slapped me

She says something along the lines of
>"How come you never gave me a last chance before you left"
AKA "why didn't you fuck me before you left/moved out"
Me
>"Well you never asked for one"
>mfw she got right close up to my ear and whispered "then i'll let you make up for lost time"
>she then softly clutched my right hand, and guided it into her panties
Millions of thoughts and wants rushed from my brain to my dick within a millisecond
>she turned over so her back was against my chest, ass grinding against my dick
>my hand fit perfectly in her thigh-gap
>I used that gap to the fullest and turned my fuckbot9002 switch on, blasting that lil' pussy like a drill ground through concrete.
>10 minutes later, the moans and groans started getting louder, I told her to tone it down a bit because of all the people in the house, but nope, that made her louder
>setsystemtomaximumcapacity.png
>she came, I could hear the flutters in her voice again, her lower body shaking, her hands squeezing and nearly tearing into me
>she just laid there, and I kepted rubbing and massaging that precious little gem of a pussy
>she made me HNNNNNG even more because she kept her pussy EXACTLY how I showed her when we was younger, hairless and stubble-less

No sex happened that night, but then a few days later it was new years eve, where a lot more action happened.

Mum is out for newyears, at a friends
Rest of family leave, leaves me and sis on newyears eve
>"user, i'm inviting about 12 friends around for pre-drinks then we will be going out for newyears.
>me "k"
>they arrive, didn't know any of them, I decide to just stay in my room playing games on pc
Now instead of "predrinks" and getting slightly drunk before going out, they all got completely shitfaced.
taxi's start to arrive at the house, taking them in 4's
>last taxi arrives
>"user i'm going now!"
>me "k, who's even here?"
then she proceeded to go through a list of names, that I had never heard of
>me "uhh... Literally only know you sis"
I don't know why she said it, but in her drunken stupor she said something along the lines of
>"don't worry, i'll be your alarm clock and wake you up"
I don't know why she did, nothing of that sort was even in the conversation, so I just said "umm, kk"
She left

She comes back, out of her mind fuckfaced drunk

While home alone I was drinking also, so I wasn't exactly drunk, just tipsy, I could feel the alcohol if that makes sense.

I let her in the house, it's about 5:30am
she starts undressing the moment she gets up the stairs
>I start to help guide her into her room, take care of her, get her into more comfortable clothes, glass of water next to her bed

About 10 minutes later she comes into my room demanding sex
>saying shit like "you never treated me fairly before you left, you didn't give me a good farewell fuck"
The funny thing is I don't live that far away, so I don't know what the fuck she meant
>I say nothing
>she undoes the button and zipper on my jeans
because i have been undressing her, i'm already at a half-mast
>she tears off my jeans, then my underwear
>starts kissing, licking, sucking my cock
>then starts suckling on the tip of my dick
all of my hnnnnnngs
>I pull her up and lay her on her back, pull off her bottoms and panties, and go to town on that pussy, eating like an obese landwhale at a free buffet.
>licking her clit, licking the clit, go back to my childhood and suck the clit and finger her also, boom, she's soaking.
She tries then to straddle me, but I push her onto her back.
>she then slowly opens her legs, presenting me with the beautiful sight that I had not been graced with for over a year

>She starts biting her lip, holding out her arms to embrace me
>I slide forward, kissing, sucking, biting her neck
>playing with those perky puffy milkbags
>she softly caresses my dick, and then guides me into her precious sacred pussy
>So tight, so wet
>yet again the pussy is welcoming me with open arms.
>only 2-3 inches in and she's going crazy
>moaning
>groaning
>clawing down my back
>I feel the warmth of her pussy wrapping around my dick, and it feels like perfection
>I spin around and lay down, she gets on me cowgirl
>starts sucking and licking on my ear
>sends me into a primal state
use her pussy juices to lube up her asshole
>she tells me to use her, however I wish
>without warning I put my middle finger straight up her ass, while fucking her raw
Usually (as you would know if I told you our anal stories) neither of us are really that into anal, but something about this moment felt so right.
>after a while of me rawdogging her and fingering her ass, I put another finger in her ass, she starts whining and groaning
>at that point she shot up and tried to get off, because she wasn't a massive face of things up her ass
nono bitch, nottoday
>I reach behind her and grab her shoulders, pushing her back onto my dick
>one hand pushing her back down
>one hand behind her ravaging her anal cavity

this goes on for a while, I still don't really know how long we went at it, but it must have been over an hour

>She arches over and rests her head into my neck
>starts softly squealing into my ear/the pillow behind me
>I tell her she needs to calm down, incase someone hears
>"no user, i can't help it!"
>More rawdoggin' action occurs
>I remember throughout the years it's always felt so good, always consistent, almost as if her pussy had been remolded to the shape of my dick
>feelsgoodman
>she squeaks into my ear "user I feel it, I feel it!"
>she then started to suck and lick my ear again, now that shit put me straight over the edge, I was ready
>she reached behind her, and pulls my hand out of her ass, and around to her clit
>so then I start rubbing her clit, circles, up and down, a,b,c,d... you get the point
>tell her i'm about to cum
>"no user, i want to at the same time as well!"
>So I play with her juicy clit a little faster, and that shit must have sent her over the edge
>So I feel my limits, she feels hers
>I push her over onto her back, get on top of her(back to missionary), continue fucking

I'm not going to lie and pretend it was some Hentai style shit, where we came at the same time, i mean that's what we was aiming for, however we was a few seconds off eachother, still, don't know about you guys, but good enough for me at the time

Back to it

>Start making out while getting ready to unleash a tsunami of little soldiers
>"sis, im gonna.. im gonna cum"
>"yes me too user, cum please!"
>butwheretho
>"please user come inside me!!"
>she whimpers into my ear
>lolbitchdonthavetotellmetwice
after all that is my favorite place to cum

>her pussy starts getting tighter
>she wraps her legs around my lower back
>the smell of brother/sister lust mixed with sex musk was intoxicating
In that moment I could of died happy
But no, I am blessed to have a lot more to share...
>I feel it comin'... gorilla on drums
>you know what I mean, don't lie faggots.

>I drill my cock as far as I could into her
>even trying to cram the base of my dick inside
>Her arms wrapped around me, clawing down my back
>She knew that wrapping her arms/legs around me sent me crazy
Feel something i haven't felt for a while...
Just like childhood:
>Goku's at the end of my dick again
KAAAMEEEE
HAAAAMEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>I busted both of my nuts
>shot so hard I'm surprised the earth's orbit didn't take a hit from the gforce I emitted
>cold chills all over my body
>dick raging
>brain tingling
>adrenaline flowing, as I knew what I was doing was a VERY taboo thing

I kept pumping my load, I could feel every little bit of cum going through my dick.
And then I felt it
>her pussy started to spasm around my dick
>she started biting my neck
>her body was shaking
I felt the tremors
>I left my dick inside my sisters sweet little pussy until I was less then soft
>I stayed ontop of her cuddling, making out with her

>When I eventually pull my dick out, I see the cum slowly dribble out of her pussy
>all of my hnnnngs
>notice not all of what I felt has come out
>put my fingers in her pussy, try and stretch her out a little, see if there is any left inside her
>also notice while I am down there that her pussy/surrounding skin is red-raw
>ask her if she's ok, and if it hurts
she says yes the skin hurts but she feels good
>continue on my mission of 'find my load'
>oh boi there is
>when I stretch her out, from the right angle, I can see a massive load, just chilling there inside her
again
>all of my hnnnngs
>start kissing all up her body, until I get back to her head, and then just lay down
>a lot of pillows and shit are supporting my back, so I'm kinda sat up also, but still laying down, hard to explain

>she crawls up to me and lays inbetween my legs, resting her chest and her head on my chest
>we're both naked, and dimmed beams of moonlight are only lighting up the room
Again, could have died happy there, but no, happy as can be with more to share

>she turns and gives me a seductive look, and starts kissing me again
>we was both real tired, so instead of going for round2electricboogaloo i just reach down with my right hand and start caressing and rubbing her clit, and I can still feel that it's covered in cum
I say to her
>you shouldn't get comfy, you know we'll have to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up
>she doesn't say anything, but instead takes my hand that is playing with her pussy, then puts the finger that had a little cum on in in her mouth, and starts sucking it clean
That made put me at a half-mast
But to be honest I have a fairly long recharge time, so that's the best I could manage

She then made her way down my chest, put her head near my dick and whispered
>"we don't have to go to the bathroom"
>then before I knew it she was sucking and licking clean my worn-out cock

I tell her that's the best I can manage, she already knew not to keep pleasing my dick after i had already came, because you all know how it feels, like it kinda hurts

>anyway
>she licks up and down the shaft, suckles at the tip, then starts sucking
>She takes it like a champ
>she knew at that point it was clean, but she kept doing deep anyways
>all of my dick was in her mouth, and because i was only rocking a semi, she managed to get her lips right to the start of the shaft, and was more-a-less kissing the area where pubes grow, except with my dick in her throat

>I grabbed a hold of her head, and pushed it down, I don't know where it came from but i had the primal urge to bust again
>she started coughing and gagging a little while her tongue was wrapped around my dick, but even though I could feel the back of her throat, I somehow managed to release a final wave of cum
>admittedly it wasn't as great as the first orgasm I had about 5 minutes before this, but it still felt amazing to have my little sister gagging and swallowing my dick.

After that she swallowed, took my cock out of her mouth, and giggled
>all of my feels
She got back into the same position as earlier, chest and head on my chest
Pure. Utter. Bliss.

Like I said before, just rays of moonlight, we was both naked, and no blankets/covers over us
We was keeping eachother warm, and it felt like heaven
I remember after that she said
>"I love you user"
>I chuckled and said "I love you sis" back
She then asked if it was worth me getting slapped.
>bitchofcourse
Then I remember she said she was cold, so I started playing with her tits while she was laying on me, shit was cash
Then we woke up, made out a little longer, took a shower together, and that's about the extent of our NYE story

That's the story Sup Forumsrothers.
It needs adding onto the pic, yeah, but really cannot be fucked.

Happy fapping?

I'll still be here, if people ask questions

Solid read user, like your style. Gotta fucking get my head down though for work (with a semi no less)

Worthy bump, also can someone screen cap the story.. on wankpad sorry.

one question
are these true stories?

any photo?

Well I do have it on copy/paste, so if you call for me in the future then I can repost it for you!

Yes user, they are
I would happily prove it to you if I had evidence, otherwise why would I slave away for fuck knows how many hours telling you guys my experiences.

Maybe some other time, I can't post one atm

name of this Doujin?

nvm I just Googled, sorry

I screencapped your original story, im currently playing some overwatch but when im done ill add it to the pic.

meant for this.

why don't you invite her to live with you?