ITT: i invite elitist punks to come and tell me how i'm "not punk enough"

ITT: i invite elitist punks to come and tell me how i'm "not punk enough"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cdmMA97W1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ur neger

Real punks know that there is no such thing as a real punk, poser!
>Im fucking autistic, just kill me now

that's what i'm talking about. they just gotta "weed out the posers"

I can't really get into punk I like a few psychobilly bands but not much else, listened to leftover crack and liked them any good recommendations either punk or psychobilly?

punk is dead

right on

hahah! punk. that's cute.

a few days ago i saw a guy dressed up like a punk. the full deal - torn tartan pants, leather jacket with the circled A, purple mohawk held up with superglue, nappy pins through the earlobes, the whole deal.

he was a kid of about twenty years old. so he must have been cosplaying.

subhumans, crass, D.I., direct control, dropdead, pears, MDC, rudamentary peni are good places to start for punk. my wife is into psychobilly let me call her real quick and get you some band names

punk is about the music not about the fashion. i mean there is nothing wrong with dressing like that, honestly dress and look however you want, but when the fashion become more important than the actual music there is something wrong

DI sucks. i hope you mean DK

Just angry geeks with ready access to elmer's glue and safety pins

i really like DI. most nardcore rules imo

dead kennedys are fucking rad too. i was hanging out with jello about a month ago when i went to San Francisco (my older brother is in a band on his label AT)

what band?

yo she said listen the band the creepshow. also the horror pops

The Phantom Limbs youtube.com/watch?v=0cdmMA97W1w

they have been broken up since the mid 2000's but they just had a reunion show at the oakland metro on dec 3rd. stage dived and accidentally kicked jello in the face haha

definitely sounds like an AT band. not bad.

>2017
>Punks

>current year

Are punks going to be the new hipsters? No, not you, you are and have been a real punk since 1964, I get it. But now that things are what they are, are the masses of young people suddenly going to reinvent themselves and insist they've been punks since their rad uncle first gave them London Calling as a birthday present when they were six?

>this

It's also gay.

There were/are different kinds of punks. Hardcore didn't give much of a shit for fashion. Crust punks tend to look like bikers or metal heads. Oi/Street punk was where the dyed, spiked mohawks really came from.

fuckin anal cunt sucks. i like grind but i just couldn't get into them

Thanks homie I'm already liking some of it

yea dude happy listening