Who has the dialogue from the new Ghostbusters, with one of them saying the slime got all up in their crack?

Who has the dialogue from the new Ghostbusters, with one of them saying the slime got all up in their crack?
Seriously, I want the exact quote. Whose got it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one has it?

Nope.

in the actual movie she just says the slime got in every crack, she doesnt say vagina

Ah, thank you.

google it you worthless fucking sack of shit. i just looked for it then and found it in 5 seconds. no i'm not going to post it because your bullshit thread probably archived something that isn't ghostbusters

wtf happen to pepe?

Can't google unspecific dialogue, dumbass.

And yes, I tried.

WHy are you too lazy to watch the 2 minute trailer?

It was in the promo material it's easy to find.

"That stuff went everywhere, by the way. In every crack. Very hard to wash off. "

You asked in the other thread too
Wish i could slime Wiig's holes

Didn't even know it was in the trailer. Waste more time watching it?

YES!!! Thank you user...That's it. Tried to save it, can't find it. Thank you.

It was Juliane Moore in the trailer, but it wasn't Slimer that slimed her. Is Slimer in this movie?

He has a cameo. He jacks the Ecto 1 with his wife and drives it around during the final fights

>It was Juliane Moore in the trailer

u wot m8

Slimer? Of course. Iconic symbols maintained for franchise merchandising, and recognition.

I'd slime her too if you know what im saying

I heard there was an actual queef joke?

Yeah they trick Wiig's character into listening to a recording of a fart and then the zany one says something like "It came from the front hole"

So we're all in agreement that this flick is like 6/10, 5/10 at the very worst?
It's not very good, but it's comfy

Bill Murray is the best part of the film.
Shows up, and talks mad shit to their faces.

No.
I will not waste a penny on watching pointless remakes.
If its comfy I'll catch it on cable, otherwise I'm not wasting a dime, not a cent on remakes.
I would honestly feel guilt having wasted a cent on it.

Which one is the zany one?

whatdidshemeanbythat.jpg

> comfy
Fuck off, shill.

There's a lot of shills giving 5/10 scores, you think?

Guys, once you just get over it (you know who you are) it's a pretty good movie. Goddam misogynist pigs.

Show insane interest in movie, never seen trailer. "Waste" 2 minutes watching trailer. Waste 4 minutes waiting for reply.

Die already you stupid homo

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

I'm guessing Patty was the nig ghostbuster who wasn't formally educated but just a chauffeur

I am honestly tired of remakes. I've become a cynic of cynics.
There's nothing new anymore because everyone's a smart ass thinking they know something because everything is polarized 2d binary thinking.

When something new is present, people react with :"WTF?" because they don't know what to think on their own anymore. Someone else didn't prepare a thought for them to remake into their own.

The movie industry is a huge con, giving us the same old shit in new wrappers, with flashier music, and cgi nothing more.
I hope this new Ghostbusters is a wake up call, the first big nail in the coffin of remakes.

That's why everybody is watching 2 to 10 minute videos from youtube. Everybody is tired of the old shit.

kek

>He's the Hero we need to stop talking
>The one we don't really want in our neighborhood.
>He's a black white knight

Wife?

This is how you pick a Joint at your local Kinoplex.

If it's franchise shit ignore it.

If it's a sequel ignore it.

Of the remaining films playing in your city (should be about 3) disregard a production that prominently features anybody you have a disdain for, both on screen and off.

Enjoy the Kino!