>It's this theard again
I FUCK HER
IN HER FUCKING PUSSY

Pick up the photo

cock + anal

/thread

Worst /thread ever, wtf. GO TO BED SQUEAKER

topkek

You appear like a sudden visitor cat in my domicile, it is required of me to pet you.

*extend hand on head*

Ask her why she has changed my carpet

we make cock sandwiches together and explore our bodies while reading scripture.

>squeaker
what a newfag

yes albums or just letters making up the word 'yes'? i don't wanna step on anything valuable

Fuck of to 9gag you shitface

she's a qt

Ask if her ass is made out of candy

Faggot detected.

This happened to me once back in 'Nam.
Had no idea what the fuck the hooker was saying. But she said "Fi dorra" so I assumed it was going to be a bit of sucky sucky.
Boy, was I wrong!
Best five bucks I ever spent.

RL?

Ask what in the hell she's doing in my home, and figure out wtf is going on.

on Sup Forums
Have her and my wife fuck and take pics w/ time stamps.

on /k/

Pull the tactical 1911 buttplug i've hidden up my ass and kill the skin walker.

creampie anal then throw her out

What about on /po/?

That actually doesn't sound bad, wanna hang out sometime user?

Kick it in the face, tie it up, gag it real good, throw in cellar, wait for it to die, visit aligator farm

Honestly I've not been on pole since it was made, I think I took a look around then was like
"nah..." and crawled back to Sup Forums hoping that someone recreates the magic and entertainment I use to enjoy.

>still waiting for that day.

I'd wake up.

lock in, repeat whole process to have second girl lying on floor, lock her in, too. Let them fight to the death. Fuck the stronger one. Repeat.

/po/ is pole? Not Sup Forums?

My mistake user, honestly never went there either, but I might go have a look see now.

Bring back the story of what you'd do pertaining to this thread.

You could probably sell it for a lot of cash - how many talking photos have you ever seen?

>Take shower

WTF Boone hear takes showers

>on pol request

I'd ask her if there was a PDF showing how to make her out of paper, then brag about things I had no part in making.

penetrate ass

>pol
>po

kek. You just keep dropping the ball. Might as well do Sup Forums now.
Clearly you're thinking about it.

Fak hold on, lemme go gleam.

tell hear she is in violation of the NAP and has 0.6 seconds to leave the property before I reposess her body to turn into CannibalChow© and feed her to my ChildArmy™

what the fuck are you doing in my house you stupid fucking bitch get the fuck out before i call the police

alerttttt

>take out my cock
>force it down her throat
>tell her to be a good ittle girl and play with her feet while I'm raping her face

This

>on po ( yes did that on purpose)

I'd double check to see if she voted for trump then have a nice conversation consisting of shit I didn't bother to source/ read into more than I had to.

Then ask if she's been browned before and if not see Honestly I've used my Funny buff already and now it's on a 24 hour cool down...

I commend you, real mvp

turn 360°
walk forward
suck her toes

it looks like she's lying, i don't see her laying anything though

Only thing you missed is the "furthering of the white race" part.
But nicely done.
You've turned a shit thread entertaining.

I'm a trap so I tell her to go to the bathroom and freshen up while I get ready. I move my bed to access my vault of girly cloths and put on my sexiest and most playful outfit. When she comes back I'm laying on the bed ready for her. She rubs her hands over my panties and feels me get hard and as we make out. She starts to take my dick out but I stop her and grab her hand. I'm put two of her fingers in my mouth. She's amazed by just how deep she can go. She takes her panties of from underneath her dress and sits on my face. I eat out her ass and pussy while she rubs my cock through my panties with her feet and my nipples through my dress with her hands. After she cums, she bends over and takes my dick in her hands. She says to eat out her ass then takes me into her mouth. After a while she says she can't take it anymore. She lays on her back as I pound her ass from missionary. With her legs wrapped around my curves to tightly and her hands clinging to my dress, I give in. I fuck her as hard as I can. After only a few minutes she squirts uncontrollably as I cum in her slippery ass. As the bed gets soaked I collapse into her chest. Through the moaning and panting, she whispers in my ear "well done, slut. I might have to stick around~"

Pic is me btw

It's okay, I understand grammar too.

This is why I fucking hate trans faggots. You people make me sick.

Happy to help.

But~ user~ Just pretend it's a pussy and stick it in~

Sorry. I'm in chastity for a few weeks. I have in and wrote that out of horniness.

rape her

*unzips dick*

I find your writing lacking substance, simply telling rather than showing. Good effort tho user.

Sorry for the grammar errors. I fixed them in a copypasta, but won't post it to avoid spam. If I didn't have a 2000 character limit I could describe the scene a lot more. I was just trying to get through the plot brfor I ran out of space. Anyways, thanks user.

limit crutch, user you could have done a
(1/X) and ran with it. You should use your first post as a plot line and actually write out that whole bit, would probably help with the horny bit.

shit on the floor and leave.

sauce?

Well, I also didn't feel like writing a novel for a wwyd thread.