aliexpress.com/store/1516082
dsdoll.us/
alibaba.com/product-detail/168-CM-Sex-Doll-TPE-Silicone_60570515105.html
dsdoll.us/news.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic is a bit dark...

She's not the only thing around here who's stiff right now

How much was she? Is she one of the newer ones with the ability to make conversation?

She cost me $4000 ..... so be prepared to sacrifice an arm or leg

>plastic fuck doll
>girlfriend
pick one

Ok

$4000 is what you'd spend on drinks for bar whores in a year anyway.

Again, is this the newer one that "falls in love" with you?

She is both user, and she is a real girl, she is just very pale

Do you honestly spend $4000 on bar whores???!?

I honestly used to. I'd take a new girl or two every week, but eventually you get sick of waking up next to someone different all the time.

What a slut.

>sick of waking up next to someone different all the time.

So the answer is to stick your dick in the same piece of plastic over and over?

you're a stud I see...but since OP has to resort to a doll, do you honestly think he has a possible chance to do what you did?

not that guy, but you're reading too much into this and assuming the guy feels any sort of way about it.

it sounded to me like he was comparing them with more-or-less the same level of indifference.

hey that looks similar to my doll

No, I'm just curious about it because it's an interesting social deviation. The answer is to spend that same amount of money attempting to find someone who loves you for who you are.

I thought that I'd never find a person like that due to my strange personality (I mean, look where we are) but it was just a matter of putting myself out there and not being afraid to be hurt. I'm happily married for the past six years, and I don't think I could ever replace this woman.

planning on buying one

>how muh did it cost
>shipping time
>how did it get delivered
>was it awkward to get her
>how do you hide it when you have other people in the house
>is it a hassle to maintain, move and clean
>is it worth the money

I'm no stud. I'm a 7 on the best of days. Maybe even a 6. I think anyone out there just has to learn that rejection, no matter how cruel, is a teaching moment. You failed. Learn how to succeed from your mistakes. I know it's a meme but being confident is the most attractive thing to women. Good looks make confidence come natural. Rejection makes you not give a fuck, which is the first step to true confidence.

>how muh did it cost
$4000
>shipping time
a month, or about 35 days from Japan
>how did it get delivered
UPS left it by my door, thankfully it wasn't stolen
>was it awkward to get her
nope, UPS lady didnt know a sex doll was inside the 80lb box!
>how do you hide it when you have other people in the house
put her in my closet
>is it a hassle to maintain, move and clean
nah, I mostly use her for photography purposes but just apply baby powder when the doll gets dirty
>is it worth the money
Yes but reselling sex dolls can be difficult or so Ive heard

>Yes but reselling sex dolls can be difficult or so Ive heard
I wonder why...

I mean... I understand the desire to resell such a "valuable" item.... but just because you spent so much money on it doesn't mean it's worth that.

How big is it? Anything for comparison? Non-US fag here, so anything that I would know the size of

She's kind of cute user big tits too.

where did you buy her from? as in website, i know its japan.

she is 5ft 1 in tall

pretty standard for a girl in height. you can take her head off too to decrease some of the weight for traveling

yeah her tits are gigantic, they are f cups!

So what does fucking her feel like, just like sticking it in a fleshlight?

Do it.

Any body-shots?
It doesnt really look too big when in portrait format

At what point did you completely give up on having a relationship with a real woman and why?

>My Girlfriend

Interesting how far we go to experience sexual desires

Something seems fishy....

How do they cost?

Read the thread you fucking moron.

this. when i was in college i had a roomate who dragged me to the bars with him, and hed go up to tons of chicks and try to make conversation or dance. I told him after it seems desperate it seems like a lot of work, and id hate to be rejected 4/5 times or whatever and he just said dude it doesnt matter if 4 chicks turn you down if one chick likes you and you take her home it was worth it.

I know that sounds shitty or whatever but once i realized getting rejected is no big deal, and there are chicks who are out just looking to get laid as well, i got better at working out who was interested over time. Eventually i rarely got rejected i chose who i approached wisely, and i was getting laid every weekend. I'm probably a 7 on a good day, 6 on a bad. It took me awhile to get over the whole 'willing to be rejected, etc'. Towards the end of college though I got tired of it. Chasing pussy doesnt reflect well on a young guy, doesnt matter if your getting laid all the time or not, I started hating myself for it. I like myself better as a shut in

Omg this faggot again

Here you go, she is very very soft

I gave up since day one, cause my anxiety and depression prevent me from having social skills

too old

The tits must feel heavenly, no?

where do you get those little girl dolls??

Yes they feel extremely soft, and when i'm titty fucking her, the boobs squeeze against my cock until my cock is drained of cum, its amazing

man, that does sound good.
never occurred to me to get one of these, but you're making a good case!

any good websites to research them?

Rollin.

Also jelly af OP

aliexpress.com/store/1516082

just joking by the way, your girl is really cute.

where you get her?

God dammit. These threads keep making me want to buy one of these. The money isn't really a problem but I live in a small shitty apartment so I have no good place to reliably hide one. So that means I have to choose between one of these and the ability to bring people over.

Where did you get your doll OP, it/she looks amazing?

you don't have a closet?

Cute!

i can't imagine the upkeep. i bought a pocket pussy, and even the upkeep on that thing was somewhat annoying...

I got her from this site: dsdoll.us/

those little girl dolls look good, but risky

I do but I don't want one instance of being forgetful or someone poking their nose in there to destroy my reputation. Low chance I guess but I'd be too nervous to actually bring anyone over if I had one of these I think.

what country do you live in?

USA is safe...i think

just throw a blanket over her

How much does she weight?

does this one have, er, the appropriate holes?

God dammit you're way too reasonable. I guess I'm getting a doll now.

16 kg or 35.2 lbs

yes

Nah ive heard stories people ordering child sex dolls like this one and custom agents will seize the doll, and you might get in trouble

sometimes though you can get away with it

nice...

I can't remember the website to buy those things, could you give a link OP?

I wanna buy one but how would I hide it from me mum? And when kids come over?

If they made it actually look like a woman and not some autistic neets anime girlfriend with basketball sized breasts, giant eyes and shit colored skin i would buy one lel.

Move out, cunt.

really? in the US?

do you have any links?

i know canada, australia and the UK aren't safe.

>And when kids come over?
just tell' em it's your little sister who is asleep

Try being rejected consistently and constantly for years faggot

this

>Getting in trouble over a lifeless doll
What's the deal here?

>real women

What body type is that?

well I dont have a link to a story, but if you visit dollforum.org, there were some posters saying their smaller dolls similiar to the that one were seized by custom agents, though Im not sure if any were jailed

I've considered buying one of these from aliexpress.

A quick search for "100 cm sex doll" will pull up tons of results.

careful, many of those child sex dolls (the flat chest 100cm dolls) can get you in trouble depending on your country!

I found one that looks like Ivanka Trump guys.

alibaba.com/product-detail/168-CM-Sex-Doll-TPE-Silicone_60570515105.html

*silence*

everyones out browsing for dolls now

i'm pretty sure its not illegal, maybe a rogue customs agent or maybe they were in the Europe .

how can one find out the legalities on them?

Ask your local bobby.

Never really seen too much of these before, so I decided to browse.
I'm fascinated.

rolling for trips!

will do!

google

i've never seen evidence for this being illegal in america

it depends on the state for customs...like Louisville Kentucky was keeping all the smaller dolls that were bought according to posters.

but another thing is, dsdoll.us stopped selling the 145cm dolls to the USA because of this problem, look at the news on their site:

dsdoll.us/news.html

kekd

Rollin

Trips?

>we stop selling the 145 series temporary

i read they were doing upgrades

which countries?

damn...

weird trips get

[conflictedness intensifies]

rolling

yes to make the faces more mature...i wonder why

the 145cm dolls are still available for europe and asia...not usa

What it look like naked?

Don't be lewd

ROLL

How do explain away getting caught with a child sex doll? Is it even worth the risk? Highly doubtful.

say it's for modelling/clothes design. just buy a sewing machine.

show pussy

ship the head separate

In japan, no one cares....but outside japan, you better have a good excuse! Like "Im a medical student studying children's bodies" hahah

Say you just like dolls, and wasting money, and you can't read.