Why would tech support be able to respond to him yelling from inside a dream...

Why would tech support be able to respond to him yelling from inside a dream? And why would jumping off of a building in his dream let him get unfrozen?

open your eyes

That doesn't answer either of those two questions.

because WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FUCKING FACE

Because the meme "wake me up inside" wasn't a thing yet.

Answers both, dummyu.

is this the worst movie ever made with like a serious budget a big hollywood stars?

Why did he wear the mask??

>implying it's bad
It's actually really good

There are one of two options...

Are you stupid, or trolling? I'm not even memeing or kidding or whatever other term you'd care to use. You're either smart enough to know how this is a troll, or a perfect mix of dumb/smart that results in a stupid earnest thread, or too stupid to actually get it.

Stop being intentionally cryptic and stuck up and explain it in English you assholes.

open your eyes

Fuck off.

Abre los ojos

Yes, that's the name of the original movie, great job.

This was the last film I saw in a theater

Mine was Independence Day.

Before you died?

Say it in English

Fuck off with your riddles.

>Say it in English
Eyes Unblinking

I don't understand what it has to do with the movie?

Jumping off the building was the exact scenario that he chose before going under to be his failsafe out of the cryo sleep. He's afraid of heights so he made it so in the event he wanted to wake up, he'd have to conquer his fears and plunge into the unknown.

See Truman Show, The Game, Eternal Sunshine. This isn't new or difficult to understand, it's just a solid flick.

What movie?

like star wars prequels good or DCEU good? I want to know what kind of ironic contrarianism I'm dealing with here

Shove your riddles up your ass.

I never even saw the movie cause idgaf, but if you don't understand how brainwaves can be interpreted you shouldn't be asking these questions on Sup Forums or you do and are just trolling.

This makes a lot of sense.

I'm 97.5% sure this is a troll thread.

>Jumping off the building was the exact scenario that he chose before going under to be his failsafe out of the cryo sleep.

How would they know he jumped off of a building in his dream? Did they have dream viewing machines? Maybe in the future, but you're talking about him deciding on this before getting frozen.

>brainwaves can't be interpreted
>like ever
>not even now
>or in a bazillion years
I guess we're fucked

It's the future user they aint gotta explain shit

>the future

You're talking about him agreeing to this before getting frozen. That isn't the future.

I'm () and I wasn't implying future tech. We can do that right now, you uneducated twat.

People have been working on interpreting brainwaves for like over 50 years, you think we can't decipher a nightmare from a wet fucking dream just from brainwaves you thick motherfucker?

I am 100% certain we couldn't identify someone dreaming about jumping off of a building with 2001 technology, which is what's being suggested in this thread by him choosing that as his "failsafe."

Tom Cruise looked great in early 00s with longer hair, Mission Impossible 2 and Vanilla Sky was peak of his sexyness

How hard do I have to dig for this random thread on some fucking (insert here) image board? If we can tell that it's a good/bad dream, and we've been fucking around with sleep cycle's for like 200 years (all using things like brainwaves and blood pressure) I'd bet it's pretty safe to say someone had those capabilities even as early as 2001.

Can you really say you're 100 fucking % certain that we couldn't? We've got fucking prosthetic limbs that can react as a real one, both in movement AND nerve reaction. I know that's not quite the same field, but I don't see how you feel this is beyond our capabilities.

he was in his late 30s, that's when men are at their peak.

Because future tech that wasn't important enough to have exposition wasted on it.