thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gun is dirty! weekendpass revoked!

What is IDF?

>i don't fucking

I serve in the desert.. So yeah it has dirt on it no matter what

Israelia Defense Force

Israeli Defense Force
What do you think about the birth of your nation?

Israel defense force.
The Israeli army

Samefag

samefag

Your pathetic excuse for a state is a fucking leech, and the world would be better off without you.

I hope you get ackbarred.

What's it like having buttsex in your outposts and shooting kids with .22lr for fun?

sounds awesome tbh

>samefagging this hard

How many hospitals have you bombed today?

I blame the brits, promised the land to both us and the arabs.
After it was split the arabs went ape shit and said fuck them lets take it all, too bad they didn't think that they were too weak to beat us.

so much samefag

How many subhuman muslims have you killed?

Did you cum buckets when you killed them?

Any pics?

>wants pics of another dude cumming

what are you gay?

Kk, so when do you stop using all the tech that has parts developed here and go back to living in a cave?
None, im infantry
Non yet, will try better

No, I mean dead muslims.

Shit gets me diamonds.

jesus, as a civilian in American I rock better weaponry than you.

Good point. It seems like israel gets blamed a lot because the land "isn't theirs" but it's not like they fucking conquered the land, it was alotted. The brits should have just let them live where ever instead of making a state imo

His is select fire and it's not like he gets to choose. Plus based mars sight

by dead muslims do you mean dead swimmers? as in semen?

jesus christ. who let all the fags in?

do you prefer the galil over the m16?

You might get upboated on reddlt, not here, faggot.

Male or female?

The IDF restricts me with lots and lots of rules, you can get whatever you want.
Also i have an M240 and a Negev in the armory, still got better weaponary?
Same, would save a lot of deaths and hate.

buying things privately, you tend to get a more polished product.

don't mistake this for "better"

>Kk, so when do you stop using all the tech that has parts developed here and go back to living in a cave?
Yeah, gee, what would we do without you guys...

>you'd be living in the stone ages without Israeli tech
Kek

I'm just trying to keep you fags in check. next time just fucking lurk, you cumguzzling piece of shit.

You must be over 18 to post on this website.

Nah, the galil is heavier and cant be customized as much.
Male
I did say parts didn't i? As in your iphone, army jets, fuckload of other shot you use. I never said we made the whole products, but if you hate us dont use anything that has parts with our tech.

>Arabs
>greedy land grabbers

K

It's not about the land. Israel expands every day even though most of it is unutilized. Their only goal is genocide of the Palestinians.

then why are you here?

From the user who didn't know what the IDF was a few moments ago, here's a question about your organization; how do you feel about your head of state and his military ambitions in the middle east?

What do you think of profil nafshi?

Did your ancestors all die in the holocaust?

Use correct punctuation, you simpleton.

>if you hate us, don't use anything that has parts with our tech
Ok, pal. Whenever you stop using those weapons that my tax dollars pay for,

Not him but fuck you faggot

Lel, dude the palestinias are growing in numbers faster than we are.
And i mean if we tried to genocide the pestinians i think we would do a better job, we have the experience after all
Dislike the current head of states, he is being kind of a pussy regarding security and just does whatever he can to get selected again and again. Classic jew
Nope, im actually christian, my parents moved here from russia.

Armenians and ukrainenians were holocausyed by your Jew kind. meanwhile the supposed holohoax that Nazi Germany was villianized for is pure kosher fiction. are you people aware that thanks to the internet the world is waling up to your disgusting Zionist agenda?

post pic of you holding gun lightly clothed

American Jew here. Just want to say thanks man. Outsiders don't know the history of our people and how much the land means to us both politically and spiritually. Stay safe!

>Whenever you stop using those weapons that my tax dollars pay for,

you really are a misguided individual.

lol you're like a guy yelling at a baby for something the mother did.

Do you realise your nations religion is totally retarded?

Please eat bacon.

how many jews did you shoot today?

Show us the auto sear in the gun to prove you're not bullshit.

IDF is literally everyone in Israel past a certain age. You have a mandatory amount of service. You're not special.

I've seen neckbeards start AMAs with that being their only qualifying trait. your point is invalid.

whats jewish pussy like?

Ah, mostly fuckers who are too bitchy to do anything for someone other than themselfs. I mean some are justified, but the majority isn't.
We are actually switching to the Tavor we make, but your tax dollars are basicly bribe for israel to not fuck our neighboring countries whenever they fuck with us.
Hmm no
Thanks dude
Yes, im an atheist (born christian either way)
And ofc i eat bacon.
None yet
I never said i was

How does it feel to know your illegitimate zionist occupation will be stomped out by the unstoppable justice of the collective Palestinian population and the descendants of our refugees, swine?

>misguided
So, the U.S. doesn't dole out an absurd amount of money to the IDF? An absurd amount of money that we see 0 return on, btw.

And this is what is referred to as "getting Jewed"

>growing faster than we are
>while literally improsoned in a dying city

Your Jew tricks don't work here. It's hilarious, you ride on the coattails of the Holocaust to get away with whatever you want while at the same time edging closer to killing an entire nation. Hitler didn't start by shooting Jews. He started by closing off their communities. Eventually, you'll justify levelling Gaza by whining to the UN about the rocket attacks that kill about 5 people a year while your laser-guided bombs decimate hospitals and aid camps.

>but your tax dollars are basicly bribe for israel to not fuck our neighboring countries whenever they fuck with us.
No, billions of our tax dollars are going into your weapons manufactuers, kike.

Learn stuff

how many rounds have you won on CT side?

>Not him

Sure.

never implied any of that.

what I was implying was you're retarded. you're bitching to the wrong person. got a problem where your tax dollar goes? complain to Uncle Sam, but good luck with Trump running things now.

you're acting like the dude chose where he was born and makes decisions for his nation. the dude's a fucking soldier. the same analogy again... you're yelling at a baby for what the mother did.

nice galil, did you misbuy at round start or were you money fucked from previous rounds on dust 2 ?

Hi I'm new to all this. Gimme some advice on how to survive on Sup Forums

This

>1 Israeli soldier dies
>welp... time to kill hundreds of Palistinian citizens while causing millions of dollars in damage
^^^Kike justice

What's IDF??

I'm a silver elite MASTER how does this make you feel?

ron never spoke cockney

why hasn't Mossad assassinated Trump yet?

i want to go to french foreign legion, give me some battleground tips

American infantryman here keep fighting the good fight. Fuck those crazy mother fuckers

Same as any other
Like a fairytale
The rockets kill 5 people a year cuz of our iron dome, which costs 50,000 USD per missle. So yeah, i find it perfectly reasonable to bomb the hospital a rocket was just fired from. A good solution would be to not fire it from a god damn hospital or school.
Yeah ok bro
Dont play cs that often

Shalom brother thanks for defending our holy land

>soldiers have no choice
He has a choice. He's fighting on behalf of war criminals.

Stop trying to be the voice of reason, you're embarrassing yourself.

Youll only get in the ffl if your dad fucked you and your dog last week ... On a school night

>fighting on behalf of criminals

big talk from an American.

Have you dropped white phosphorus on Palestinian children yet?

We need to keep our deterrence in this sea of genocidal Muslims.

Hmm thats an m16
More like
1 israeli kidnapped, lets realise over 1000 of prisoners for him.
Idk I'll ask in the next Zionists meeting
Thanks, keep safe on your side.
Np
Nope, thats artiliry, im infantry

Not a soldier, dumbfuck. And I criticize my own government constantly.

In fact, at this point, I think I might have even more hatred for my own country

why do I sense you are one of the idiots that still voted for him even though his bullshit was obvious from the get-go.

ew

Hell no. I thought he was the most dangerous candidate in history... and now he's the most dangerous President in history.

ew

even worse ew

Will you go to jew heaven after you are cut into tiny pieces by the students of the engineer?

Probably not since im not even a jew

>genocide Palestinians.

...what's wrong with this?
Non-jew.

Then why are you using your life to promote tyranny and genocide?

What u think of Europe with its refugee influx

When y'all building you're fucking temple always hear about it and really just want y'all to get on with it

Also fuck these faggots OP... never been outside in 5 years

Because i live here and im defending my country, family and friends.

I think europe will finaly get what were dealing with over here and will get that there are muslims, and there are "muslims" who use religion to act however the fuck they want and do whatever the fuck they want while completely disobeying the Qur'an

U.S. Marine here, I fucking love you IDF guys : Literally considered moving to Israel just to join you crazy fuckers.

>Because i live here and im defending my country, family and friends.

And you're literally the last bastion of hope for that entire region in terms of sanity.

Fuck these trolls brotha, you guys are the shit.

Do you expect any major developments with the Palistine situation the coming decade?

>while completely disobeying the Qur'an
This is complete bullshit; Islam is an inherently violent and intolerant religion.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Thanks bro, keep safe out there
Not really, unless a left wing party will win an elecrion which i dont see hapening. Either way nothing will change tbh, too many people make too much money from the blind hate on both sides

Not OP here but fuck them... now that trump is in office... Israel doesn't have to kiss their ass anymore

Palestinians will burn n rock throw regardless so fuck them