>bout to fuck a guy in the most hetero way possible

>>bout to fuck a guy in the most hetero way possible.
>>gonna fuck him right in the pussy.
>>not boipussy. just pussy.
>>friends ftm trans.
>>wants to fool around.
>>is gay? not sure, but I'm down for pussy.

you're asking if fucking a hairy woman is gay...

oh and, pre transition. no hormones or anything.
only thing manlish is her haircut and unshaved legs.

short hair on girls is cute, hairy legs isn't an issue, i'd be offended if you didn't take her up on the offer

word, i've seen her naked before and shes got a nice body, with the smallest pussy i've ever seen.
Since then she's had an existential crisis, decided she was a guy instead of lesbian. Great body, but it's like chilling with one of the guys. win/win?

piss in its hole so it gets an infection

litterally the ultimate win win, the physical aspects of a woman and hopefully the mental aspects of a man

No pics no proof

cool, plus I can fuck a guy and still stay straight unlike all these boipussy fucks.
eh, you're just gonna have to go with no pics then bro. I'm not a creep, I don't have some personal photos saved, and I'm not ripping one off her fb.

you aren't fucking a guy, you're fucking a woman with some sense

I fucked around with a ftm for a long time and she was more fucked up than any other chick.

yes that makes you gay, its still a man, regardless of sex change or not, taking in the fact that hes pre-op trans makes it even more so

at least she let you fuck her

it's the best friend I can fuck and not an other dick in the equation though

same thing as a man removing his penis via knife and saying fuck my botched hole, still a man, minus the dick

except its nothing like that bud.

still wouldnt fuck a chick thats trying to be a guy, theres a reason people call it 'mental illness"

gay/10
good job

if you really think a vagina is the same as a wound you're either in the wrong century or gay yourself

having sex with someone who openly wants to have sex with you and has a vagina is gay now

It's gayer than fucking a feminine trap
being attracted to male traits is gay
not the fact that there's a penis or not

pre hormone treatment ftm transexuals are litterally just women with short hair...

not sexually attracted to the male traits, sexually attracted to the vagina.
You've never fucked a girl you weren't attracted to her personality?