How to open this box?

How to open this box?

My mother owes me around $1600 Ameri-bucks and she sent me a check for $200 of it in this weird little box. I don't know how to open it and I don't want to break it open. It's some sort of Chinese puzzle box and I want to know if Sup Forums knows how to open it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYO9Gctggx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Again I don't want to break it to open it, I want to know how the hell you are actually supposed to open it.

I'm just showing all the sides of it to help out.

Its a test.

She want to test if you are a man or a fag.

Get saw/hammer/tools and open it.

Dont be a fag.

One of the ends, how two opposite corners and pull. One should work

Hold even

I literally paid her rent for 3 months and bailed her out of jail, I don't think it's a manhood issue.

I hope it's a bomb and you blow your face off for having your mom pay you money back you ungrateful piece of shit.

The braces that go around the long pieces.
On the short side, one of the braces will come off...

That's part one.

Does it matter which corners? Like top left and top right?

+1

I made one of these back in the days. Still have it somewhere. If required i'll search an post pics

$1600 monies user.

I'd just try them all, top left to bottom right, then top right of bottom left. If one side doesn't work try the other

I don't think that's it, there seems to be glue on that part so it won't separate.

4th picture. 2 corners have blue pen on it. Put your thumb on one corner and your finger on the other and pull it open

Check for hidden mechanisms, somethings that's rotatable, pushable, pullable, etc. Inspect where there are nails and where there aren't- it could just be nailed shut. If you have a claw hammer you could try and pry it open

rgr, will do user. Will post if I open it.

I'm telling you...
The braces on the short side... one of them will come out - it will have a dowel sticking out of it.

(I own one of these, incidentally)

OP is a gigantic fag

LEARN HOW TO FUCKING FOCUS. EVERY SHOT IS FOCUSED ON YOUR SHIT IN THE BACKGROUND YOU FUCKING AUTIST.

i got my hashish stashed in one of these, this is the way,

I'm going to try user, I saw that but didn't know what to do but I will try your way.

on the top and bottom grab by the corners and pull

What kind of a troll mom do you have? I'd bet the check isn't even filled.

It's a gopro chill, I'm just trying to convey a box not shot for the cover of Vogue magazine.

Grab lower left and upper right on this side and pull out.

she mailed him the used condom from her interracial cuckolding session.

Wouldn't even be surprised honestly.

tell your idiot mother she bought a bootleg fingerbox, it's not even remotely close without the hole in it

Faggots

Got it user, you're great. Truly you are the worlds greatest detective.

That's not a Chinese trick or something. That's a coffin. For late term aborted fetuses. You better bury that dude. And say a prayer

It's one of the easiest you can find.

Op is a fag.

No problem dude

even got a fuckin vid...

youtube.com/watch?v=GYO9Gctggx0

where's the check

Well I like forums better since it helps with community growing.

Things I would like to know as well.

ok i get it

OP here, Is there another compartment or something? I ask because I don't see a check, this could just be a dick thing my mother did though. Not really sure.

no check. Feels bad man

mum fucked you over

cram a poisonous snake in there and return to sender

OP is a literal retard. I have the exact same box and my 11 year old little sister got it open in 30 seconds.

k, we're not measuring here so you can put your dick away.

Thinking about calling her.

pssst we dont car

It depends on how precise the box is made. Opening these is not an obvious or easy thing if you don't know the trick and the joints are tight. It's obvious if the box is crap as there will be play on the opening side.

hyperbole and exaggeration? here?!