Girlfriend of 8 years broke up with me today

girlfriend of 8 years broke up with me today.
said she no longer wants kids or to get married.

Feels thread

I dated a girl for 3 years, only girl ive ever ACTUALLY loved.
One year she got a new job and became so busy, we hardly saw each other anymore.
Then she just decided she wanted to see other people.
Slept with a new guy every weekend.
I was hertbroken for a year, but starting dated a new girl.
Even though the new girl was hotter, smarter, and more caring, I couldnt get my ex out of head.
I broke up with the new girl after dating her for a year.
I have moved on from her but still cant forget the ex I first loved.

Its been 2 years since we broke up. I still think of her every single day. I dont know how to stop it.

She found someone better than you, bruh.

how did you not find happiness in your 2nd gf if she was more caring?

cringe

the fedora is pretty gay, but the rest of it is pretty accurate.

sadly that isnt how love works user

stop this shit now.your brother in trouble

I didnt feel like I could lover her the same as my previous ex.
While dating her I was still thinking of my ex every day.
We would fight a lot and she would never stop or let things rest.

The relationship had issues but I feel like it would of worked better if I could have loved her fully without thinking of my ex.

sorry user.
I hope you can let go of her someday and find someone who makes you happy

Did she explain why? Usually if lack of emotion there is someone else in her life

Just that she didn't want kids or to get married and she felt that I deserved to have what I wanted (kids and marriage).

Did she cheat? cos if not, at least you have that I guess, glass half full. My girlfriend of 4 years recently cheated on me. not fun

and to continue from
I loved everything about my ex, her unique expressions and behaviour made me love her.

One of the things I was so fond of was how cute she was when cranky.
I'd always find it hard not to laugh at her pouting.
I used to love when she'd get possessive over me.
Love is learning to love their flaws, with their good traits.

I loved my ex, for all her flaws. I loved her grumpiness, I loved her cold no-bullshit attitude, I learned to love her bad traits over the course of the 3 years we dated.
With the newer girl, I did not love her flaws. I resented how she couldnt let things go, or how she cant listen to others when upset. I hated how melodramatic she would be if any little thing went wrong, saying it ruined her whole day.

same situation but its been almost 8 years for me now....

She's fucking your best friend right now, perched on top of him grinding her hips and telling him how much better than you in bed he is

nothing hurts more as a man than being cheated on.

It makes you feel worse than other men.
IT makes you worry about other women thinking she cheated because you werent good enough.

When a man cheats, it makes him look like he is a douche, but a successful one. Which may look bad on him, but makes him appear high value, which makes him more wanted by women.

When a man is cheated on, it makes him look like a powerless victim. People may pity or feel for you but it makes you appear low value, which at the end of the day makes women unattracted.

>gf for 8 years
you shouldve been married like long ago

m'lady

Women are strange. A woman likes it if her man has had sex with many women before. She thinks it means that other women want something that is now hers. Me as a man will value a virgin so much more. I value a women less for every guy she has slept with. I call it dick milage. I imagine the amount of dicks she has had and I calculate the combined dick length .Then I get grossed out and think about something different

Emotions are complex.

Literally tipping fedora

Post the screencap

good man.

>no longer wants kids or to get married

She's become the ideal woman.

Dont have it

Congratz

You just focus on doing you for a bit, try and get her out of your head.

Same situation, less time, we were madly in love (or so I thought) cheated on me relentlessly then she just up and left...Then the next we spoke a year later, she calls me crazy for loving her and manipulates me into making me feel like the bad guy.

Long story short, women are trash and deserve to be used.

lulz

Hey man you know if she was using you cause she was still there after the drugs and two abortions

She was a bitch but don't lose faith in humanity user.

So that's the girl that Papa writes about in his music eh

Most men can truely love only once and then decide for the woman they get along the best.

Trips for the greatest truth spoken.

Fuck you, cheating women. We should bring witch burning back

>you're crazy for loving me!
And here's hoping she never finds a good stable relationship. Fuck that shit, user.
My current girlfriend's friend just cheated on her boyfriend of 4 years "for the thrill of it".
Shit's fucked.

Cheated and checked.

Are you saying I will never love again?
I was in 6 long term relationships before I first ever fell in love. The first 5 I didnt love. They were just convenient. The 6th one I loved. I am now very skeptical of women after she cheated on me. Please tell me I can fall in love again.

i became completely celebite and an alcoholic

i work...come home and black out

every fucking night
alone
im 25

this is my life

you can but you shouldn't

how did it happen?

celibate

There is still time to kill yourself

I agree with this user. I have loved once, i don't think i could ever love the same way again.

Damn son. This is a feels thread not a rage thread

7 year relationship
i cheated on her over 40 times lol
but whatever that was high school and when i was in college it was hard cause it was long distance so we both did our fuckery.

but the more i got older the more i appreciated her till it was too late

she moved on and i never did

i know its unrealistic for us to ever be with each other
(im in the USAF and she is super liberal back at home)
i like the idea but whatever

anyways

been completely single for a year
still call her every weekend despite being blocked
im fucked up though

anyways yeah
alcoholic and i killed myself every way besides physically

she's been fucking another guy whos doing her better. time to pack up and move along little doggy.

kek

is that you?

Me and my girlfriend recently broke up after 5 years but we still talk and we still say "I love you". She recently moved to Australia and she will be staying there for a year. (you know she is young(20) and want to see the world I guess)
She keeps adding guys on facebook all the time and I am sitting here wondering just how much cock she is getting. I hate women

The name is George,why?

im doing this too.

I work, come home, smoke weed, jerk off and play vidya, sleep.
Every day except on weekends I dont work.
I see friends maybe once every 2 months.
I spend majority of my time talking to no one and just being solitary.

3 years ago I was a player. I slept with 22 women in 2 months. I had sex every single day of october that year, mainly with 4 different women and a few randoms in between. Once slept with one girl in the morning, another around supper time, then a 3rd girl at night. As I was walking home, at 4am, from the 3rd girls house I ran into the 2nd girl in the stairs of our apartment building, and we banged at her place.. Life was good. Hard to believe I used to live that way year ago.

That was 3 years ago but I also havent touched a human in 10 months. I grew up until 18 solitary without friends/girlfriends/close family, so its really like it never happened. I forget what sex feels like.

here ya go user

The things you found in the new girl are what I'm looking for if I break up with my current gf, who I do love with all my heart. Is it worth it?

I wish there was a fucking pause button on relationships

what a whore.
Don't waste your time, she's a slut and she's already cheating on you, in one (1) year she will be married and pregnant, mark my words.
Find a better woman that will make you GLAD that you actually lost the previous one in order to find the new one.

Life is finally going up for me guys

Been a long road, spent so many years alone but I've finally found where to channel my energy

Peace and love to you all, if anybody wants to vent lemme hear it

how about you tell us where you channel your energy

I use to be a player too, then I moved to a city where i know literally no one.(Airplane distance from where I used to live) I haven't touched a person in 1.5 years. I feel like when I was 14 and jerking off every two minutes. All my old friends are getting married so even if I moved back I wouldn't have anybody to go out meeting women with

kekkity

I reached out to a club here in London and he took me in, so now I just keep working until I reach my dreams

Ever since I went out dancing for the first time I knew I wanted my future around those that make it happen and those that go out to have fun simply because they to me are the best kind of people

Hi George, im Carlos and im 19 years old.
when i was 15 i meet a nice girl,
(very nasty with me, analsex, all as i want.. and when i think in her doing this with other guys i wanna kill myself)
i had a relationship with her for 3 years, she broke with me for no reason and today i still sad with my life because this.
You need learn to be happy with yourself, and i started to feel better with marihuana, i smoke every day and it help me a lot. i just wanna say: i feel sorry for you, and i understand you

im sorry because my english is bad, but i tried ^^

same

i havent had sex since last feburary
my last year of college
than joined the air force and ive just been soo busy with always moving that i want NOTHING to do with women and whenever ive found a girl to talk to in the past month
i fucking move.

now im stationed at a place where i cant see myself ever getting a girlfriend any time soon cause how isolated i am

i seriously go to work
come home
drink
wake up
run
work
drink

repeat

at least im healthy despite the liver pains on the weekends
kek

Is that Joji? From Filthy Frank? Looks just like him I swear

I might try to smoke some, thanks : )

> I feel like when I was 14 and jerking off every two minutes

I've had this thought.
I want intimacy, cuddling, and partnership now. I cant meet girlfriends or wife's at bars or work. 600 tinder matches but
cant flirt like I do in person, no idea how to know if they want to just hook up or date. I never know what to say and how to meet them.
I feel like its like money. You need friends to make friends.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Youre a good dude, user

Are you Filthy Frank? If you are in really exited to meet you, if not, you look just like him, no joke

Answer to the dubs

I know, I would never dream of going out alone to meet people. I meet almost all my women through friends or through hanging out with friends at bars and parties. I met one girl online once and the only reason that worked was probably because we were both 15

Makes me feel really happy knowing one of us is doing better. Good for you user, grab it by the horns or something.

i think is not him xD

Oh you bet I will

What do you do for fun?

If you listen to the Joji music you can clearly hear where Im coming from, but thanks. The filthy shit is a great way to deal with it

Shit, that would be awesome, I've always been a huge FF fan and I really love Joji music, good feels

Why would you want kids or marriage? Man-made prisons.

Skyrim and animu

But you expect the whole love thing with it

Get some ambition lad

I have it, but I just like to wait

how old are you?

itt: NEETs that do not know how to properly fuck a woman.

pic related

Fucking this. It's a huge world, y'all. It hurts, it's painful, but you gotta figure out a way to reverse engineer the female strategy for when they get fucked over. Talk with your friends, cry about it, find things that make you happy, pick up a new hobby, use that anger and sadness and redirect it towards becoming a better person. This is where guys fuck up and why women are better and faster at getting over relationships, we just bottle this shit up and let it fester while we quietly suffer, never letting the world know of the injustice you've gone through. Not saying go out and be a little feely bitch, but talk about it to your bro that would understand. Vent. What you want to go for in this strategy is becoming a better person in the end.

are you my ex?

i'm sorry

I'm 18, just out of high school, in my first shitty job, avoiding going to college, feeling like shit a lot

Undiagnosed depression, apathy, and intense loneliness

For this to work, you can't give up on humanity. You have to have hope. If it's all gone, you'd better start mining for some more.

im actually a college graduate with a great job

stfu

Don't go to college unless you're rich or unless you've got grit for schoolwork, balls to take out loans up the ass, faith that you'll finish school and pay that shit off, and know what you want to do (no liberal arts shit, it's a waste of money).

i feel like you.
im 19 and i never go to school cuz i dont want to.
i have a lot of friends and im deportist but almost all days im in my house playing lol, csgo and watching animes

Sami sucks though

Because you must get so much pussy.

She probably just found someone better and/or got tired of you.

Fuck off faggot.

This guy gets it.

>>My month
>>Car Totaled
>>Daughter Died

Yeah life sucks

Pretty much this.

Haven't talked to the girl I'm nuts about in a week. It hurts all I want to do is to talk to her and cuddle with her. Her and I sort of had a thing but now she's moved on to my friend, more than likely whoring herself out to him. Not 100% sure but it seems likely.

Yeah I'm not going to college because I'm lazy and it's a waste of money. I really just don't know what I want to do, and right now I've convinced myself I'm just in a bad stage of life and maybe it will go away in a few years.
This might be unrelated but I have also never been in a serious relationship, feels bad man.

I'm Australian, give me her number and i'll hit her up.