Ok you fuckers, it's time to share our disgusting habits. I'll start

Ok you fuckers, it's time to share our disgusting habits. I'll start
> if I piss on the toilet seat I wipe it off with my foot
> I chew tobacco and if I'm laying in bed I usually just spit down the side of the wall
>jerk off in sock
>will wear said sock the next day if I can't find clean one
>will use girlfriends toothbrush if I deem mine "too old"

why a sock?

never understood this

wiping piss with your foot - fuck me I thought only I did that

oh and tell me that crucify jesus by yourself kit is real, I know someone who that would ignite so hard it'd be visible several miles away

>piss in the sink

Guess I'm not alone either.

See, I don't find this gross. It's not like you touch the bottom of your sink often or eat out of it

Usually too lazy to get up and cum in toilet, find a paper towel yada yada

>I crouch on the toilet like a slav when shitting at home, but not in public.

I haven't showered in about 3 weeks. Does that count?

I did this for years. Except I would lay face down on the bed, with a sock over my dick, and hump the bed until I came.

Normal hygiene of Sup Forums...try again

Ugh, fuck unshowered fucks like you.

I used to sit Indian style

Fucking shower, you filthy cretin.

How? that sounds painful.

Did this until I actually started to grow. I was tiny like 3 foot 8 until freshman year. I could barely reach the floor so it was comfortable

Filthy cretin is a homophone for filthy Cretan. Coincidence?

Now I'm gonna go another 3 weeks just because you said that. Don't ever tell me what do do.

>piss on the toilet seat I wipe it off with my foot

Same.

>jerk off in sock

Same.

>will wear said sock the next day if I can't find clean one

Same.

Same, but only at work.

Same.

Now some of my others:

Used to bottle my piss, but stopped about 5 years ago. Also used to shit in my hand a lot, but stopped that too.

If I flick a booger, often I feel compelled to find it again, even if it's damn near impossible... sometimes it takes hours, but when I do find it, that reunion is fucking special, you know? Like, I went through all that trouble and found a little piece of me again.

I fingered my sisters, spied on 12 women including my ex GF's mom. Also stole her nudes from her email. Shooped her and my ex into various configurations, even an anus / cunt monster for masturbation purposes. Fingered 3 female dogs, 4 male dogs, ate out 3 female dogs, sucked off 2 male dogs, let one male dog fuck me in the ass. Collected pubes from girl's toilet, sucked on them. Fingered 2 female cats (anally) and came on both their faces. Anally penetrated a dead squirrel with a crow feather, impregnated my boss's fat wife, sucked on my cousin's panties, put tampons in my ass. Oh, and I rub my sweaty balls a lot and smell my hand.

There's more, but whatevs.

Historically inaccurate. Criminals and insurgents were stripped naked and crucified that way. Jesus was wearing nothing but the crown of thorns, with his circumcised Jew-dick flapping in the breeze.

Op here, not trying to be a dick or anything but do you not walk much? If I don't shower for 2 days my taint burns like a mother fucker

Can you fill your tank by wringing out your hair?

Oh wait, nevermind. There's no way in hell you own a vehicle.

MFW I read that back, let it all sink in, and know that it's all true.

>if I piss on the toilet seat I wipe it off with my foot

So there are now 3 people doing this. I dont get it. You are whiping the pee splashes off with your sock? Or your shoe? When you're at home? How does that claen the toilet seat, better not use some paper towel?

Finally some good shit!. Made me gag with the pubes. I'm into incest and beast so none of that is gross.

I wear the same underwear for days on on end...and use them as my cum rag every night. So easy and convenient and smell good too.

>bite fingernails and eat it, if all fingernails are completely bitten down I will bite off skin around the nails and eat it
>pick boogers out of nose, more often than not I will eat it

I'm impressed. Where do you find the time?

What do you do if you find the booger, do you keep it? Is it frustrating if you can't find it? Have you ever cried because you lost it?

I actually do walk quite a bit. No taint burning tho.

Yes the piss splash. It's faster to just lift your foot up and wipe off with sock. But only at home or girlfriends. Anywhere else I just use tp and wipe off

I don't find the nail thing gross but fuck the buger shit

Jesus christ dude...

I like of spit on the ground(of my home).Makes me feel like a king.(Don't ask me why)

I enjoy consentual sexual intercourse with women in the missionary position for the means of procreation.

Sadly, it's all true. Our son is 15.

It just happened naturally, over time. I used to be an unemployed stoner leeching off my GF while fapping to her mom. A lot of the more intricate stuff happened during that time.

I'm responsible now, and make good money and all that. I don't actively pursue my perversions anymore, apart from fapping to some weird shit I collected over the years.

Must be because I'm hairy as fuck

If I find it, I usually take satisfaction in the fact that it's still moist. But I also enjoy them when they are hard, because it means I worked for longer.

I chuck them away again almost immediately, and rarely look a second time.

Nope, never cried.

Wow fuck user, its disgusting but I wanna know more, do tell.

Jerk off in sock/t-shirt/towel
Use said towel next day for shower or give (on accident) to GF to shower with
Pee in sink and shower
Touch balls and smell hand
Fap with own underwear on nose
Smell farts under blanket

Most times I wish I could stop, I've tried. Longest I've lasted is about a month I think.

When i was younger i used to just wipe them on the wall. Blamed it on my mrdd brother

>sadly, it's all true
That is some hardcore degeneracy.

Makes me feel a little better about not showering, tho

I used to bag my shits and burn them in the wood stove... that was back when I was the stoner leech, about 7 years ago.

I made a thread back then, actually. I'll post a couple of shots from it.

>I just eat my cum after I jerk off, easiest way to clean it

Wonder how many other people do this.

Oh geez guyz lets give them our emails!

I'm today's world it's almost nothing.

user of the year. Posterchild of Sup Forums. If I was anywhere else on the internet I would not believe this.

What pleasure did you get from burning it?
I kind of want to meet you and write a book about you, because it's kind of great.

I tell myself that I'm going to then i pussy out after i nut.

Sad thing is I actually believe this guy.

Honestly, wiping them on a wall is more disgusting to me

Mostly because back then I had a lot of bowel pain, due to stress / anxiety. Shitting was always unpleasant, and burning it made me feel like I was getting payback.

It was also fun to just burn stuff.

-_- Ben

I like to eat the crust before the rest of the pizza slice.

..........what

GET THIS FUCKING MAN OUTTA HERE.

Only gross because of the way you have to hold the pizza

Why?

Ah, I see. That's fair.

>hang out with my friend late at night
>collect roadkill on rural roads
>take it back to my friends house
>mutilate it
>burn it
>slice off the genitals after the fur is singed

Best part is, I'm fit, wealthy, good looking, and really easy to get along with... most people really like me.

I was a true sociopath, back then. Technically I still am, but don't act on my urges anymore, apart from the harmless ones.

Watcha gonna do? You are who you are.

sounds like you've got it figured out, life I mean. keep on keeping on my friend

>getting revenge on feces

I boiled the pubes first.

Backstory: I worked at a coffee shop when I was 16. Downstairs, behind the employee washroom, there was a storage room. Everything was built like shit and the walls were full of dents and gouges from moving stock.

I put a small hole in the bathroom wall near the towel rack, and would watch my female coworkers on the toilet. I'd have the toilet wiped off before hand, so would know which pubes belonged to whom.

I collected from each girl that didn't shave, and bagged them. All were boiled to kill toilet germs. I'd pick a clump every now and then, and jerk off with them in my mouth.

I let my dishes pile up for like 2 weeks at a time. I wash about half right away so it doesn't get TOO grody, and stopped leaving ramen cups in my room cause of the stank at least. Overall my room's probably better than the average college hikikomori still, if by a slight margin.

Thanks, Broski.

All I did was stop smoking weed and got outside more. After that, was able to hold down a job and improve my life.

>feeling like home on Sup Forums
missed this faggets

user, pls...

Read your post... and then read this Step up

Warms my heart.

He's got everyone beat though.

Oh, we also put them in poses like they're playing cards or having sex, sometimes giving them hats or cigarettes.

I'm going to try this tonight.

I got away with murder.

Nice to know I'm a benchmark.

Honestly, this is like 1%. I have to go to bed, though...

I've jerked off at work (security desk) in the lobby, in front of 5 or 6 girls applying for jobs. I made eye contact with one as I came on the floor.

Used to be homeless, so broke into a lot of places. Mostly businesses and construction sites, but a couple were houses. One house, I stole panties and wore them for weeks. Another, I came in hand / face cream that was in the bathroom.

There's a lot of retarded illegal shit, but it isn't really a "bad habit" in the spirit of the thread.

A few times I shit in the shower and mashed it down the drain because I was too high / lazy / ? to use the toilet. I was usually only in the shower because I felt sick due to anxiety.

It's how I learned to masturbate, can be rough on the wang at times, but ti does the trick.

It's like, I wish I knew you irl... but I don't.

>A few times I shit in the shower and mashed it down the drain because I was too high / lazy / ? to use the toilet
How is this not more diffucult that shitting into a toilet and flushing?

pics or it didn't happen mate

I'm this guy:

I was taught how to masturbate in a mental hospital at age 10. It was supposedly a health class. It really didn't help, and I think is what got me started on perversion.

I needed help, not to be thrown alone into a fucking hospital with a bunch of SJW feminists trying to find fault in everything I did.

There was this one psychologist bitch, she was like 25 at the oldest... asked me to draw a picture of my family. I drew us all standing at this place we used to visit, next to this statue. She bitched at me because "all the girs look like boys" because I didn't draw breasts. She made me fix it, drawing breasts on my mother and older sister.

Funny how "health class" was basically masturbation class. I honestly think these bitches thought they were doing something good, as well. "Somebody's gotta teach these kids about sex..."

It's good for your emotions, you know. Normal, don't worry. Healthy. There's no shame in it. Do it if you like.

That place fucked me up for a long time... they just got me obsessed with sex, and it became my release.

Because I didn't have to move.

Dude, I'll still throw 30 things at the light switch to turn it off instead of getting up. I don't care if it's harder... it's a challenge.

>I like bite and eat those little bits of skin that you can get from corners of your big toe.
>I keep my toenails that I cut off into a little matchbox.
>Sometimes I drink my precum (no homo)
>Usually I like pretend be a cutfag. I put tape around my dick to expose my glans.
>I always use the same cup to drink.

You're a special person

Same here.

I cut off the crust from the whole pizza, eat it and then proceed to eat the inner part of the pizza with fork and knife.

Last but not least: I'm Italian.

I rarely brush my teeth, I have an overactive bladder and when I'm pissing too frequently I keep a bottle behind my bed that I piss into. I also rarely wash my hands after using the bathroom, but I run the water for a few minutes to make people think I do.

>Anally penetrated a dead squirrel with a crow feather

I WORK AT MCDONALD'S
I CUM IN YOUR FOOD
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

I pop my pimples and black heads and after pressing the grease under my fingertips I proceed to smell it.

that's the only nutritious ingredient in Mcdonalds food, you're doing them a favor.

Care to tell us your location?

I thought it, you wrote it. Fantastic.

666 Quince Orchard Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878