/brit/

PUT THE NAME OF THE GENERAL IN THE FUCKING SUBJECT FIELD OR NO ONE CAN FIND THE FUCKING THREAD YOU NONCE - Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mong_Kok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are derby

i like karl pilkington

he seems like a dude

a cool dude

HK will always welcome the UK.
pls let us back into your commonwealth :(

Bongistan a shit

Independence for HK

>>JK Rowling and Emma Watson mindless femirunts
they really are though.
kanker

op lost his rag

Lmao why is eric roberts in multiple killers music vids

are the mainland chinks as butthurt about hong kong as they are about taiwan?

Hong Kong was literally founded by the British, it's a British city that was stolen from us due to Deng's autism

china gets a lot more angry over taiwan because it's an island and a lot easier so has a natural incentive to support its independence

we need technocracies like hk to boost the uk economy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mong_Kok

lamo

KARL WENT

>girls don't care about HEIGHT FACE or FRAME user you just need to be kunfidunt

I've been there, and I stayed in a hotel called Dorset Mong Kok

if it was founded by the british then why does it have a chinky name?

China gets angry about Taiwan because the yanks and co. autistically refused to acknowledge the PRC as "China" until the 70s, that tiny little island speck held a permanent seat on the Security Council of the UN even

could probably ask the same thing about you, mate

>The source of the romanised name "Hong Kong" is not known, but it is generally believed to be an early imprecise phonetic rendering of the pronunciation in spoken Cantonese or Hakka 香港, which means "Fragrant Harbour" or "Incense Harbour

more like "Pong" amirite

Not really. HK and Taiwan are very friendly towards each other because we both hate the mainlanders, and we both support the 1st world.

Taiwan has a high chance of 'full' independence (recognition from the UN) if the cummunist china falls, as it already controls the Taiwan island and has its own sort of army.

In case of HK, we don't have an army. Mainland China "protects" us from "enemy west". So it is much easier for us if we are welcomed back into the commonwealth and get other commonwealth nations (UK, AU, NZ, etc) to protect our home for us, rather than full independence ourselves.

how will aussies EVER recover?

australia comes from a latin word meaning "southern land" m8

the one china policy is autism in the extreme

>tfw your thread is the one that survives a three way thread split

me on the left

lmoa

because locals are influenced by Guang Dong language and the UK interpreted the way we call HK (Heung Gong) into Hong Kong.

reminder this is why you look ugly in photos

>Nieuw-Holland

>spend every period of my life daydreaming about the next
>get here and it's worse than what came before it

anywhere that isn't western europe is inherently dangerous to the extent that it produced niggers and turns white people into niggers

ergo,
anglo diasposa =/= white people

QED

Are you a westerner, a native HKer or a chinky Canadian who has moved back?

Latin pro here, comes from 'Auster' meaning 'South wind'. The original smelly convicts had a lot of problems with their own 'South wind', and the country was named after that

alri lad, i'm coming to visit hk in june for a few months
any recommendations? is Sup Forums blocked there or can i shitpost freely?

Could have happened. It took a prolonged campaign by a bunch of true autists to make Australia the standard term for the whole island

only photos where you jam a wide angle lens straight up your nostrils

i.e. none of them

not 3 way when 1 of them doesn't appear in the search catalogue

disregard this post, it isn't factual, or true either

some might even call it fake news

1st world foreigner living in HK for studies

what lens should i use to look good?

inb4 anything with the lens cover still on

Are you even a chink? Why are you posting all that shit about independence then?

what if I am just ugly

Stefan Molyneux has a lot of good points on race realism

tfw i destroyed my sense of taste and can only enjoy foods that are strong as fuck

>race realism

Yeah but Fable 3 was shit

>Australians shitting up the world with their enormous hot fart island 24/7
great thanks for that

no-one respects 'race realism' as a term
just call it racism

He got lucky when he was at bullfrog with all those stolen amigas

i thought it was inoffensive for the most part

that whole sanctuary thing instead of a pause menu was bullshit though

alri

>any recommendations?
Visit Tsim Sha Tsui / Jordan / Prince Edward for local HK foods (they are a bit oily but edible for the experience).

SOGO - Mid Level Escalator walkway for art district and international foods from all over the world

There are trams in HK Island, and HK metro (MTR) is similar to the Tube but much cheaper.

Mong Kok area has a massive night market that generally sells dupes (thx china), but they also sell HK souvenirs at a cheap price. You can bargain with them.

English works well in all areas mostly.

>is Sup Forums blocked there or can i shitpost freely?
Internet is as free as the UK, but faster lmao

no

maybe

commonwealth is irrelevant and I think you're already in it

so long farewell...

yes, much better to have the nation with the largest number of people fighting against an island backed-up by the largest military power in the world (!)

molyneux's games are pretty good if you don't listen to what he says will be in the game before it comes out

if you do they are all huge letdowns

>commonwealth is irrelevant

get out Junker

Racism is the belief some races are superior to others

Race realism is the knowledge that there are observable, documentable biological differences between races, with large trends showing racial strengths and racial weaknesses compared to others

had no idea about 'slim inbreeding until recently
this means it's our duty as white men to fuck their women, it's the only way the radical Mohammedian ideology will die

But it literally is....

20 surveys done in a 4 hour shift at the ol' call centre lads

>Mohammedian
alri urbanus II

Can any English people tell me what goes on in Crawley, England?

oh so you're normal then?

i prefer ruralus II tbqh

lots of crawling

I personally support HK returning to the commonwealth. To be dead honest HK itself achieving independence is very very difficult, even with external help.

For one China will NEVER let HK achieve independence because it will influence Taiwan/Tibet/GuangDong, and for two even if somehow they let go of HK, China will pressurize HK economically because the independence goes against their firm "One China Policy".

But there is a less chance if HK is a UK's crown colony because now it becomes a China - UK issue.

yes but you will be called a racist for observing the latter regardless, thats what i'm saying

Dogging and incest

big fans of linkin park

Gatwick Airport

no, I'm part slavic, meaning I'm more prone to biological weaknesses

Just seen a family of 3, all morbidly obese

Haha fucking subhuman fat cunts

Going to Sainsbury's for lunch, suggestions on what to get??

what panels you on lad?

funny how lefties will call race realism racist but will eat up any fantasy work that has different races with different traits

not only that but circlejerk over fanart of it on Tumblr

cornetto

a whole rotisserie chicken

taste the difference triple choccy cookies and a prawn mayonnaise sandwich

hmm yes orcs and elves is definitely the same as chinks and whites

>funny how lefties will call race realism racist but will eat up any fantasy work that has different races with different traits
>not only that but circlejerk over fanart of it on Tumblr

cheeseburger and fries

lefties have no idea how racist they really are. calling muslims a race for example. racism of the highest order. muslims are disgusting but they're a diverse crowd and lumping them all together like that is insulting.

chicken and mushroom slice, chocolate mouse

>tfw get to return to HK in October but only as a stopover between Japan and Thailand
probably won't even have time to leave the airport, let alone see Kowloon Park again

Orcs are just corrupted elves in LOTR aren't they?

i'm on your side but that's a retarded argument
fantasy is not real life
>you say you want to stamp out crime but you watch the sopranos

those damn dirty lefties, always up to no good

>that time Morrowind gave Redguards less intelligence

kek

>libruls r da real raycis

*mumbles*

>libruls
fuck off yank

Traits in groups of human beings are determined by their upbringing and environment and not by their race.

exactly, there is no difference between orcs and elves, my man. The only reason there aren't as many orc mages and scholars is because humans keep sacking Orsinium and oppressing them.

have a huge cock

actually it's both

I'd say there's conclusive reason to suspect the fedoraposter ITT is a triggered nonwhite.

Wonder if he's a full on nigger or just some run-of-the-mill paki