Can anyone recommend this? My phone of 4 years just broke and it was an s4, very reliable phone...

Can anyone recommend this? My phone of 4 years just broke and it was an s4, very reliable phone. I heard the s7 edge was fragile though, so I plan on getting a wallet case. Anyone got the s7 edge already?

get wallet case you dont want to buy display replacement

The edge is a gimmick. It just gets annoying. Get the regular S7.

This. The curved glass is a nusance.

get the google pixel. camera is amazing, its very fluid.

i have the s7 and honestly the phone is just too much
i dont use half of it features get a galaxy a5 its pretty damn good and cheaper

It looked fucking autistic to me when it first came out.

Who the fuck wants their screen to trail into the side of their phone?

What are these moron executives thinking when they come up for these designs?

I have the edge 7, and these guys don't know what they are talking about. Get the edge, it's fucking fantastic, I'm not using a case, and it's still not broken

>Get s7 edge
>Put it in a wallet case
What the fuck? That's ruining the point of the edge.
If you want an s7 go with the regular one and save those 50-100 bucks

Try (xaiomi) Redmi
Mi mix or mi max Redmi note series

These are some cheap ass phones but their performance is very good
You can get yourself 3 of them instead of getting an s7

Been using an s7 for a while now. Fairly reliable. Only time I broke mine was by dropping something heavy right on the screen. Edge just gets annoying

still wouldn't be worth it

S7 is the best phone Ive ever had. I drop my phone regularly and it has never cracked or broken. I sleep with my phone in the bed next to me and knock it out of the bed pretty regularly aswell and still no damage ever. The fact that you can shower with it is also neat. The edge features are not amazing or anything but the extra screen size is nice and the features are not negative.

but wallet cases are for women so there's that

Get a oneplus. Half the price and only the screen is a bit worse, which you won't notice unless you insist on using it for vr. Half the price so you can add the insurance plan, a nice case, extra charger, and still have money left.

>I dont understand why people like things I dont like

>I dont understand why people make products that dont appeal to me

do you not know how it works? are you just retarded?

How about you just go to Sup Forums you retard?

>only the screen is worse
>a bit worse
Battery is better, screen is quite a bit better, and processor is better

try the huawei mate 8, dude. seriously an amazing phone.

iPhone is best. You get what you pay for. Quality design, great OS (enjoy your lack of security updates androidfags) and backs up everything to icloud.

the edge is trash, its super easy to break it
and I've never broken or cracked any of my phones before ever

>super easy
maybe know what you're talking about first, it does not break easily, unless you throw it on the ground without a case

I've had my s7 edge since it came out, never used a cover, never had it repaired, and not a scratch on the screen, only on the backside, but that can't be avoided no matter which phone you use without a cover

Skip Samsung mobile devices. It's not worth the money. It's fucking pathetic how most of its devices (usually the budget ones) are still implanted with outdated Mali gpu. You are better off with one of those chinese brands or go with Sony or Google.

Why is it always shitty b8 to get trips?

Ive dropped mine literally hundreds of times many of which onto concrete and its never even had a small crack. Ive had the phone for over a year.

what lack of security?
tell me if some android user you know ever got hacked
the american president uses the android system

>Lists icloud backups as pro
You should go and ask JLaw :^)

>backs up everything to icloud.
Lol! Sure.....including your naughty vids and photos where soon to be snatched by hackers and leaked/shared online.
Tell me again how "secure" iphone is? ;)

Yes I know how it works. It has an opening where it dispenses full size double nigger cock dildos. Unfortunately not every consumer has a need for such a feature but clearly you do friendo.

>being this mad

really nice burn though dude ill never recover.

yup edged glassed is annoying and my screen and back cracked first time i dropped it